Every housewife wants to know the recipes for quick cooking delicious desserts. Cake "Napoleon" is very popular among all lovers of sweets. Some people think that it is very difficult to cook it according to previous recipes. But today simple methods of fast cooking of this tasty food in a pan are known!
"Napoleon" in the pan
Now in order to make the cake "Napoleon" oven is not needed. The main thing is to have a frying pan and something on which it can be heated, that is, a gas or electric stove. If you have skills to work with a fire, you can use this method with a great desire. If you follow detailed recipe with a photo of the cake "Napoleon" in the pan, then everything will work out!
Here's what the finished cake looks like.
This is a gentle, mild dessert. He is not very fat, so do not have to worry much about his figure. The taste is delicious! To prepare does not have to spend a lot of time. Even impregnation does not take much power. Immediately it should be noted that for the feeling of creamy taste, you can add 250 g of butter, but soft. But it is important to remember that the cream will be thicker and the cake will soak longer.
Products for the test:
- 400 g of flour;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 60 g butter;
- 3 eggs of chicken;
- 1 tsp soda;
Ingredients for cream:
- 1l of milk;
- 3 eggs;
- 60 g of flour;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 100 grams of nuts.
And now step by step preparation:
- First you need to beat the eggs together with sugar, add butter, quenched soda, salt and flour, leaving little to roll the cake. Then you need to knead the dough and leave it for about half an hour.
- While the dough is resting, you can start making the cream. To do this, grind the sugar with eggs. Now add flour, mix well and dilute with milk. The finished mixture is put on a weak fire, it should boil. During this time, you must constantly stir it with a whisk. This will help prevent the formation of lumps and burning cream. After boiling it must be removed from the fire, pour in vanillin and leave to cool.
- During this time, the dough has already rested. Now it needs to be rolled out like sausage and divided into 14 pieces.
- Each of them is rolled to the size of the pan and baked on it. Dry pan should be heated. The fire should be kept average. Since the cakes are prepared quickly you need to make sure that they are not burnt.
- Since you want the future dessert to be beautiful, any unheated cake should be made even. Trimming can be saved for dusting! It is advised to bake all the cakes, and therefore carefully level them. The next action is the lubrication of all cakes individually with cream. No need to feel sorry for him.
- The last thing to do is to grind nuts and trim, you can use a blender for this. The resulting crumb should be sprinkled everywhere the cake.
Simple recipe with amazing custard and condensed milk
Cake "Napoleon" in a pan with custard is always delicious. Another very simple recipe. To make it you need to have:
- 190 ml of cream;
- 15 g of corn flour;
- 4 egg yolks;
- 680 ml of milk.
You need to combine dairy products and flour, put the mixture on the fire and wait for it to boil. Then you need to pour the mixture to the yolks, while actively working with a whisk. Now you can pour it back and turn on the fire. It is necessary that the mixture re-thickened. All this time you need to actively mix it.
The remaining actions are performed as well. But for such a custard, you can make the dough in a slightly different way. For this you will need:
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tsp soda;
- 15 ml of vinegar;
- 230 ml sour cream;
- 225 g butter;
- 270 g flour.
It is also necessary to mix everything, make the dough and divide it into portions, of which cakes are prepared in a pan. For the crumb, you can use not only trimming, but also take a separate cake, for example, the one that turned out worse than the rest.
An interesting recipe with condensed milk
All recipes with something descend among themselves. Yet there are some features that make it possible to cook a delicious dessert. There is such a recipe for the cake "Napoleon" in a pan with condensed milk.
- 455 g of wheat flour;
- 3 eggs;
- about 10 g of soda;
- 1 can of condensed milk;
- vanilla sugar;
- 1.5 Art. l Sahara;
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- 50 g butter.
- First, it is necessary to pour the condensed milk into a large, suitable container, put 1 egg in there and mix.
- Then you need to extinguish the soda with vinegar and add to the resulting mixture. But 0.5 st. flour should be left for the dough.
- 3 tbsp. flour should be gradually poured into the mixture and knead the dough.
- After that, a little flour should be poured on the table, put the dough in there and knead it very well.
- Then the dough is divided into 8 parts.
- Each part is rolled out in a thin circle. In some places should pierce it with a fork.
- In the process of rolling pieces remain. They should not be thrown away. They need to then fry and turn into crumb.
- On a preheated dry pan you need to bake each tortilla, which will become the cake cake. The fire should not be strong. Best of all, if the pan has a non-stick layer. Cakes should be baked on both sides.
- Cakes need to be folded one on the other, cover with a napkin.
- Now you can start cooking cream. You need to pour sugar into the saucepan, beat the remaining eggs, pour in the milk, add 0.5 tbsp. flour and vanilla sugar.
- The resulting mixture should be whipped with a whisk and rubbed with a spoon.
- The mixture must be put in a pan on the fire and cook, stirring constantly.
- It is necessary that the mixture thickened. After that, you can add butter to it and re-beat.
- Now you need to put a first cake on a separate large plate or tray and lay out 3 tbsp. l cream
- The cream is important to evenly distribute throughout the cake. To do this, you can use a spoon or a special brush.
- Then you need to put the next cake, lay out the cream again and smear it. Each next cake should be placed on the previous one and coated with cream.
- Top cake also need to coat with cream.
- Sprinkle ready cake with crumb. Even more delicious dessert will turn out if you mix it with nuts.
Cake should be left to soak. It is best to keep it in the fridge all night, then it will be very tasty!
As you can see, the process of cooking the cake "Napoleon" in a frying pan is very simple! All ingredients are available and are almost always available in the house. The main thing is to set aside a little time and tune in to the fact that the dessert will turn out very tasty!