Puer tea received its name from the Chinese city of Puer, Yunnan Province. It has unique invigorating and healing properties. Some people compare Pu-erh with expensive wine, because over the years it only gets better.
How to brew "puer" in pills and pressed?
At home, Pu-erh tea in China, its benefits are considered non-negotiable. The Chinese gave their name to Puerh tea, which sounds like “tea from 100 diseases”.
There is a long list of more than 20 useful properties of Pu-Erh tea, which are widely used in Chinese traditional medicine. The positive properties of Pu-erh tea for health have been proven by studies by French scientists, who have found a link between drinking this drink and lowering cholesterol levels. Pu-erh is useful as a prevention of stroke, heart attack, diseases of the digestive system. This is an excellent antioxidant that helps the body to remove harmful compounds, slags, toxins.
Despite the fact that this tea contains little caffeine, it is well invigorating and improves performance more than strong coffee. This is one of the best drinks for the morning. It is not recommended to drink before bedtime.
High-quality and well-prepared Pu-erh contributes to proper digestion, normalizes metabolism, lowers high blood pressure, improves the condition of the skin of the body, reduces the risk of cancer, and alleviates hangover syndrome.
Pu-erh is the only kind of tea that even the ulcers are allowed to drink. It is believed that Pu-erh helps to fight overweight and rejuvenates the body. It would be more correct to say that Pu-erh helps the figure to be as it should be.
This type of tea is most often sold in the form of compressed tablets (round or square) made from chopped tiny black and blue tea leaves. The color of the finished Pu-erh is dark brown, the taste is delicate, sweetish.
One tablet of pu-erh tea can be brewed up to 10 times. In a prepared dish, place the tablet and gently knead it with a spoon. Then pour mashed tea with boiling water, and after 5 seconds. drain the water. Then after another 20 seconds. You will need to fill the tea with hot water (about 95 degrees) and insist for about 3 minutes. Brewing time gradually increase with each time.
For a start, 1 minute is enough, then it is better to start focusing on your personal taste preferences - if the tea seems very weak, then increase the brewing time, and if it is otherwise saturated, then leave it to the same or even slightly reduce.
Puertocha - the name of compressed green tea, aged for more than 5 years. In shape, it resembles a small nest. When brewing this type of tea you should not knead it with a spoon, such as Pu-erh in tablets. But the essence of the process of preparing a drink remains the same.
Brewing Chinese tea "Puer" correctly
Chinese Pu-erh has many species.
- The milk flavor has the taste and aroma of milk, it well removes excess cholesterol from the body, lowers blood sugar levels, improves skin condition.
- This type of tea is brewed with water at a temperature of 60 to 80 degrees. It should be infused for 2 minutes.
- The peculiarity of the royal Pu-er is in the technology of its preparation. This tea is not dried, and dried. Thus, microorganisms that make the drink unique are kept on top of the tea leaves.
- Brew the royal Puerh like this: take 7 g of tea and 300 ml of hot water (90 degrees). Pour tea with water, insist 2 minutes and pour the infusion into the cup. It is allowed to use welding several times, but with each new time the brewing time needs to be increased.
- Puer gong Ting - imperial tea. Prepare it for a special technology of double fermentation.
- Before starting to brew tea, rinse it well with cold water. Then pour boiling water over the tea leaves and let the tea stand for 20 seconds. After that, pour the puer into cups. It is better to use tea leaves no more than 6 times. Each time you brew, increase the time by 30 seconds.
See also:How to grow tea at home?
Everyone will find their own Puer to taste. Any variety will benefit the body. The only nuance is the specific aroma and flavor of the infusion, which you need to get used to.