What if there is nothing fancy in the house for tea, and the guests are on the threshold? There is always a way out. You will come to the rescue homemade cookies in a hurry, the recipes for cooking are quite simple, and all the necessary ingredients will always be in the kitchen of each housewife. And if such baked goods are made in different shapes and decorated with icing sugar or cinnamon on top, everyone will be delighted.
Today we offer you to bake according to our recipes simple and tasty homemade cookies.
Unusual macaroons with butter
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar;
- 250 g of flour for baking;
- 1 egg;
- 180 g of powdered sugar;
- 75 g of almonds;
- 200 g butter room temperature.
- Use a food processor or blender to chop almonds.
- Mix sugar, vanillin, soft butter until a homogeneous consistency.
- Add crushed almonds to flour and mix well.
- Pour the flour in small portions into the butter mixture and stir with a spoon.
- After uniformity, add the egg and mix. Note: do not overdo it with flour - the dough should be very soft.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat the oven to 200 C.
- Using a special confectionery syringe, form cookies in the form of medium ringlets.
- The distance between the cookies on the baking sheet should be approximately 4 cm.
- Bake cookies in the oven for about 6-10 minutes until a brown crust forms on it.
- Remove the finished rings from the oven and give them a little time to cool.
Homemade cookies on sour cream
- butter of room temperature - ¼ st .;
- granulated sugar - 1 tbsp .;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- high-grade flour - 2 tbsp .;
- table salt - ½ tsp;
- baking soda - ½ tsp;
- sour cream of any fat content - 1 tbsp .;
- cinnamon with sugar for powder.
- The oven must be heated to 190 degrees.
- In a mixer bowl, mix the creamy softened butter with the sugar. It is necessary to beat up 3-4 min., Until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Add one chicken egg and sour cream, and then continue to beat the mixture at medium speed mixer.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with soda and salt.
- Mixer switch to low speed. Adding flour in small portions, whisk all ingredients to a smooth consistency.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with a little butter.
- Spoon the cookies on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the liver to cool for a while. If necessary, sprinkle with cinnamon on top.
Baking on margarine: a simple recipe
- 150 grams of flour (sifted);
- 100 g margarine for baking;
- 50 g granulated sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Note: if your oven is with the "Convection" mode, then you need to heat it up to 160 C.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and grease it with a small piece of butter.
- Sift flour, and then mix with sugar.
- Soft butter, cut into cubes and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Knead all the components with your hands. As the dough begins to set, add a few drops of vanilla.
- Lightly sprinkle the surface of the table with flour and roll the dough into a 1 cm thick layer.
- Using the figures cut cookies. Note: if you do not have special figures for cookies, then it can be cut into cubes with a sharp knife.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 15-20 minutes (until golden brown in the baking dish).
- Remove the finished cookies from the oven and let it cool. Optionally, the top pastries can be powdered with powdered sugar.
Cooking delicious cookies through the meat grinder
- 175 g or ¾ Art. butter;
- 75 g or ¼ Art. baking margarine;
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 4 tbsp. high-grade flour;
- 1 tsp. baking powder for dough;
- vanilla on the tip of a knife or a couple drops of vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mash the butter and margarine at room temperature with sugar.
- Gradually add eggs, 1 pc. for 1 time.
- Add vanilla sugar and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with baking powder for dough.
- Slowly add the flour to the mixture of butter and sugar.
- Knead the dough until it is smooth.
- Form the finished dough into a ball, cover with cling film and refrigerate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put a special dough cap on the mincer and form a cookie.
- Put the cookies on a baking sheet, first lining the parchment paper on it.
- Bake until golden brown for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished cookies with powdered sugar.
- Note: if you do not have special nozzles for cookies to the meat grinder, pass the dough through the usual one. Then your cookie will look like this.
You can always add nuts, chocolate, coconut chips, candied fruits or fresh fruit to the cookies, thereby creating your own unique masterpiece. Please yourself and your loved ones homemade cookies, because it compares favorably with the purchased one in that it is cooked with love and from the heart. In addition, you can bake it in a hurry. Good appetite!