If friends unexpectedly come to you, and there is no time for cooking treats, you can tasty and quickly feed the guests with fried dumplings.
How to cook fried dumplings?
The most delicious are the fried dumplings of the Soviet type, which are made in the shape of a crescent with chicken meat. If you have already bought dumplings with beef or pork, then such a dish can be differently called mini-pasties. To taste fried dumplings, really, are very similar to this oriental dish.
- Frozen dumplings (homemade, if desired)
- Vegetable oil
- Spices, sauce - to taste
- Heat the pan with vegetable oil. Remove the dumplings without defrosting them, and place them on a hot frying pan. You need to fry for about 15 minutes. stirring constantly. Until getting a beautiful beautiful crust. In the process of frying you can try the dumplings for readiness.
- The finished dish is recommended to sprinkle with a mixture of different peppers or serve with ketchup, mayonnaise, sour cream or any other sauce, for example, soy or cheese. You can decorate the dumplings with fresh herbs.
How to fry cooked dumplings?
Sometimes it happens that you cook dumplings, but they are not eaten at once. Eating them hot is no longer tasty, but you can fry such dumplings.
Remove the cold, cooked dumplings from the broth, put on a sieve and wait for the water to drain. When the dumplings have dried well, put them on a hot frying pan with enough oil for frying, pepper and fry from all sides until a beautiful golden crust is formed. Put the ready fried dumplings on the dish, pour them with melted butter. Separately, serve ketchup, sour cream, mayonnaise or sauce, for example, is perfect soy.
Fried dumplings in a slow cooker: a recipe
- Frozen ready-made dumplings - 400 g
- Sour cream - 4-6 tbsp. l
- Garlic clove
- Butter - - 2 tbsp. l
- Soy sauce
- Bay leaf, pepper, salt
- Without defrosting, put the dumplings in a multicooker container. Top - sliced butter.
- Dilute sour cream with boiling water, add crushed garlic, salt (if needed), pepper and add soy sauce. Pour the sauce onto the dumplings and add the bay leaf.
- Bake in Baking mode for 15 minutes. with the lid open, mix them once, then another 20 minutes. with the lid closed. Total half an hour.
- For 800 g dumplings will take 45 minutes. Feeding on the table, remove the bay leaf, sprinkle well with grated cheese and fresh herbs.
- When cooking, the sauce is absorbed, and the baked dumplings in the slow cooker will become very tender, but they will not melt.
How to cook at home dumplings for frying?
If you do not trust the quality of purchased dumplings, make them at home. You can attract the whole family to this exciting lesson!
The composition of the test:
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Flour - 6-7 st. l
- Water - 100 ml
- Vegetable oil -1 tsp.
- Salt - 1⁄3 tsp.
- Low-fat pork - 250 g
- Veal - 250 g
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cold water - 2 tbsp. l
Cooking minced meat for dumplings
Rinse the pork and veal, peel off the tendons and films, pass through a meat grinder. Add minced onion and pepper to mince. Pour in a couple of tablespoons of water and knead the mass very well, it will take water and thicken. Solite always immediately before making pelmeni. Keep minced with onions is not worth it, it gets a greenish tint.
Dough making for ravioli
- Knead the dough. To do this, lightly beat the egg, salt, add water, vegetable oil, stir until smooth, add flour and knead the stiff dough. The dough should be well kneaded, homogeneous. To make it more elastic, put it in a regular plastic bag for 1 hour.
- Cut the dough into flagella with a diameter of 2 cm, divide them into pieces, roll each one. It can be divided into 6 pieces, roll each into a thin sheet and cut circles into a glass already. The size of the circles and dumplings depends on your preferences. It is more convenient to fry small ones.
Fried dumplings - a simple dish, it seems that there is nothing special to say about it. This is not entirely true! This option is the perfect solution in a situation where you do not have time to cook something more complicated. However, properly roasted dumplings with an appetizing sauce is unusually tasty!