For fish lovers, this article offers two simple and tasty recipes for cooking cod.
Cod baked in the oven
This recipe is very simple. The prepared dish turns out beautiful and does not take you much time. It can be served for the holiday table, Sunday dinner and on any day of the week, just like that, for no reason.
- Cod fish - 1-1.5 kg
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp. l
- Mustard - 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l
- Salt - to taste.
- Wash, clean, process fish.
- Make several cuts in the fish with a sharp knife. Salt it in the places of the cuts.
- Prepare the sauce: mix mustard, mayonnaise and tomato paste. To do this, you can use a mixer or mix by hand.
- Spread the fish over the cuts.
- Take a baking sheet, grease it with vegetable oil. Lay out the fish. Spread it completely with the rest of the sauce.
- Send the cod to the oven and bake until the golden crust appears on the fish.
- The dish is ready! Serve warm. Decorate with greens. Very suitable to cod fried or baked potatoes.
For this recipe, we do not need all the cod, only its fillet. The dish turns out very tasty.
- Cod fillet - 0.5 kg
- String beans - 100 g
- Soy sauce - 0.4 st.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- Powder Curry - 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil
- Wash the cod fillets and cut into small pieces. Then twist in a meat grinder or chop in a blender. It should make mashed potatoes.
- Add kari soy sauce and sugar to puree. Mix well.
- Cut the beans into pieces and add to the minced fish. Stir.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter and put parchment on it. Put mince on it, making it into small flattened circles (oval).
- Place the dish in the oven and bake at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
- The dish is ready! Delicious! Serve with greenery to any dishes that match to taste.
Having mastered two simple recipes for cooking cod, you diversify your menu and delight home!