A steamed chicken cooker is an ideal dish for those who adhere to a diet and proper nutrition. Cooking chicken in this way is quite simple, and in its taste this dish is in no way inferior to roasted or baked meat. And to talk about the beneficial properties of chicken meat, steamed, can be very long. Try it and you will be satisfied with the result.
How to cook steamed chicken in a slow cooker: general aspects
Cooking of steamed chicken in a slow cooker does not require any special knowledge in the field of cooking; nevertheless, it will be useful to familiarize yourself with some secrets of this tasty and healthy dish:
- steamed chicken can be prepared in various ways: make patties, fillet with vegetables or soufflé;
- before cooking chicken for a couple, it must be processed: rinse, dry, if necessary, beat off the meat;
- if the chicken is pre-marinated, it will take less time to prepare it;
- so that the chicken’s meat doesn’t turn out to be too bland, it must be seasoned with sauce or white wine;
- simultaneously with the chicken in the slow cooker, you can also prepare a side dish: rice, buckwheat, potatoes, etc .;
- Dietary steamed chicken in a slow cooker is ideally combined with low-calorie sauces, for example, based on low-fat yogurt or low-fat sour cream.
The basics of the dish have been studied, let's look at how a delicious chicken is cooked in a steamer, the recipes of which we picked you up.
Dietary Chicken Fillet
Many housewives are interested in how to cook steamed chicken in a Redmond multicooker. It's simple: the process of cooking dishes for a couple is almost the same in different models of multicookers, except the time that is included in the program. Let's start with the simplest recipe and cook a tender steamed chicken breast. We describe the principle of cooking this dish, and depending on your preferences you can marinate the meat in any sauce.
- 500 g chicken fillet;
- salt and spice mix;
- basil (optional).
- Wash chicken fillet under running water and dry, then rub with spices, salt and basil. We spread the fillet in a special container.
- Pour 1-1.5 l of water into the multi-cooker bowl and set the container with the fillet.
- Expose the program "Steaming" and prepare 45-50 minutes.
- By the sound signal our fillet is ready. It can be served with any porridge or vegetables.
Chicken with vegetables
Very tasty chicken with steamed potatoes in a slow cooker. You can add any other vegetables to this dish depending on your taste preferences.
- chicken drumsticks (you can take the hips or wings);
- 7-8 potatoes;
- 1-2 carrots;
- salt and spice mix.
- Chicken legs need to be washed and dried, and then rub on all sides with spices and salt. Pre-meat can be marinated in soy sauce. Some mistresses cut off the skin.
- We clean the potatoes and carrots and put vegetables and meat in a special container. Do not forget that water should be poured into the multi-cooker bowl, and the vegetables should be salted.
- We close the slow cooker and set the "Steam cooking" program mode and time - one and a half hours. The dish will be ready as soon as the beep sounds.
And if you want dinner for you to have steamed chicken in a slow cooker, you can use the same recipe, just do not add vegetables. You can boil rice simultaneously with cooking meat in a multicooker bowl.
Steamed Chicken Patties
Steam chicken cutlets are so tender and tasty that even the pickiest gourmet will ask you for a supplement.
- chicken fillet - 600 g;
- 1-2 potatoes;
- 1 chicken egg;
- onion head;
- 1 small carrot;
- salt and pepper mix.
- Of course, you can buy ready-made minced meat, but you will not find home-made better, so let's cook it ourselves. Cut the fillet and skip through the meat grinder.
- We clean potatoes, onions and carrots, wash them and finely rub them (vegetables can also be passed through a meat grinder). Add vegetables to the minced chicken and drive the same egg there.
- Now the mince is necessary to salt and season with a mixture of peppers, and then mix very well until it becomes homogeneous.
- We form small cutlets and place them neatly in a special container. Pour water into a multi-cooker bowl and set the container with the chops.
- We expose on the slow cooker the cooking mode for steaming. Cooking burgers for 25-30 minutes.
Steamed Chicken Souffle
Chicken Steam Soufflé is a dish that can be given even to babies. And if you are cooking for adults, you can experiment and add a variety of ingredients, such as green peas or pumpkin slices. In general, it all depends on your imagination. We offer a classic recipe for making soufflé.
- chicken fillet - 700 g;
- 150 ml of cream;
- 2 eggs;
- First, we wash the fillet and dry it, and then we cut it and twist it with the meat grinder. Now you need to separate the whites from the yolks. In the chicken mince pour in 75 ml of cream and add the yolks.
- Squirrels slightly salted and whipped until strong peaks form.
- All the while stirring the mince, in small portions pour in the remaining cream, and then very carefully add the proteins. They need to interfere with minced as if you are preparing a biscuit. Take the shape you have and shift the stuffing.
- Place the form in a special container and pour water into the multi-cooker bowl. Cooking in the "Steamed" mode for 45-50 minutes.
- Serve the souffle should be slightly cooled with a light sauce with fresh herbs and vegetables.
As you can see, there are quite a few ways to cook steamed chicken. Choose your favorite recipe and create your culinary masterpiece. It doesn’t matter whether steamed chicken is cooked in a multi-cooker Polaris or any other model, the meat will definitely be tender and tasty. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!