Probably, every housewife sooner or later faces a problem - it was not a shame to cook such an unusual and tasty from simple products, to please both the family and the festive table. Then come to the aid of a variety of rolls - meat, vegetable or sweet. And in this row one of the leading places is occupied by chicken fillet rolls.
Meat dishes are always considered the "protagonists" of any feast. However, some types of meat are too fat, and others - on the contrary, too lean. And in this case the chicken fillet helps out - the product is very nutritious, fragrant and tender, but not at all greasy and not fresh. In addition, the fillets can be boiled, stewed, fried, baked, steamed. For the preparation of rolls, preliminary heat treatment of meat is not needed, but there are a number of nuances that should be taken into account.
Preparation of chicken for rolls
First, having decided to cook meat rolls, be sure to choose a young chicken. Secondly, only breast fillet is suitable for a dish.
- Wash the meat under running water.
- Remove the skin.
- If the breast is on cartilage, then carefully cut it out.
- Now make cuts along the length of the fibers, but do not cut the fillet to the end. In other words, we have a solid “canvas”.
- We wrap chicken with cling film and beat off to a thickness of no more than 6 mm.
- Rub the meat with salt and pepper.
If you want to give the fillet a special tenderness, then before cooking, soak it for about 2 hours in milk or kefir.
Chicken fillet rolls: recipes with photos
Chicken fillet is a very convenient base for rolls. True, there is one "but": in the process of preparation, convolutions can disintegrate. Therefore, it is necessary to fasten the meat blanks with thread or toothpicks.
With bell pepper
One of the fastest options for making rolls is with cheese and sweet pepper.
- 4 pcs chicken fillet; 2 large sweet peppers;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- 5 tbsp. l thick sour cream;
- frying oil;
- salt, pepper;
- Pepper and cheese cut into thin slices.
- Finely chop greens.
- Meat for rolls repel and rub with salt and pepper
- Chicken grease with sour cream, spread cheese, pepper and greens.
- Fold roll, dipped in breadcrumbs.
- Pour the oil into the preheated pan and fry the rolls on both sides with the lid closed until golden brown appears.
- Cut into portions. Serve hot and cold.
For lovers of cheese stuffing rolls can be made in batter - then the taste of the dish will be very soft and tender.
- 250 g chicken breast;
- 50 grams of hard cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. l wheat flour;
- 6 tbsp. l olive oil;
- salt, spices (to taste).
- Preparing fillet.
- Cut the cheese into thin slices (you can grate).
- Eggs are shaken with salt and spices.
- Put the cheese on the meat, roll it up into rolls.
- Dip the rolls into the egg mixture, then into the flour and again into the egg.
- Put the blanks on a hot pan with olive oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
If you do not like to stand at the stove for a long time, and you need to do a lot of rolls, then lay the blanks on a baking sheet greased with butter, and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
Chicken fillet baked in the oven
If you like the combination of meat and pickles, then bake the chicken with pickles. In the oven, these rolls are very juicy.
- 4 chicken fillets;
- 4 pickled cucumbers;
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil;
- 1 tbsp. l Russian mustard;
- 1 tbsp. l tomato ketchup (or pasta);
- 1 tbsp. l honey;
- salt, pepper
- Prepare the chicken - beat off and spread with salt and pepper.
- Cucumbers cut into thin slices, lay them on filet and rolled into rolls.
- Combine honey, mustard, ketchup and butter. Pour the dressing dressing and leave in the refrigerator in a closed container for 10 hours.
- In the baking mold, fold the rolls and send them into the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 40-45 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Classic recipe with mushrooms
The combination of chicken and mushrooms is considered classic in many dishes - and rolls are no exception.
- 3 chicken breasts;
- 250 g of champignons; 3 eggs; 1 small onion;
- 3 tbsp. l low fat mayonnaise;
- olive oil;
- salt pepper.
- Mushrooms cut into quarters.
- Onion finely shred.
- Fry the onions in a pan until transparent, add mushrooms.
- Remove the pan from the heat, drive into the egg mushroom mixture. Stir.
- Beat the fillets, smear with mayonnaise and rub with salt and pepper.
- On the meat lay out the mushroom stuffing, roll up the rolls.
- Lay out the rolls on a baking sheet covered with foil.
- We put in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 40-50 minutes.
Pay attention: to make the rolls equally reddened, they need to be turned over a couple of times.
Rolls with prunes
Incredibly tasty are rolls with prunes and feta cheese.
- 4 chicken fillets;
- 4 pieces of dried prunes;
- 70 g of feta;
- 1 large onion;
- olive oil;
- Chop onions and prunes finely.
- Fry onion until transparency in the pan.
- Fetu knead with a fork.
- Mix cheese, onions and prunes.
- Cut the fillet and rub it with salt.
- In each incision we lay the stuffing, turn into a roll and fry in a pan until cooked.
You can also bake these rolls in the oven.
Gourmet Bacon Dish
You can add a richer flavor to chicken meat with the help of thin pieces of bacon, in which the rolls are wrapped.
- 700 g chicken breast;
- 300 g fresh bacon; 200 g cheese (cottage cheese);
- 30 ml of olive oil;
- 2 Bulgarian peppers;
- Cut chicken fillet, slightly repelled.
- Rub the meat with salt.
- Finely chop the greens and peppers.
- Mix dairy product with herbs and peppers.
- We lay the stuffing in the cuts of meat, form rolls.
- Wrap the bundle with bacon.
- We send blanks in the form for baking in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. The dish is ready.
Chicken fillet rolls are a real salvation for those who do not like to stand at the stove for a long time. The delicacy is nourishing and tasty with any fillings. The main thing - to properly prepare the meat and choose the method of cooking. And inspired by the culinary success, you will surely make meat rolls with your signature dish.