Haricot - a difficult product in preparation. It needs to be cooked for a very long time. Sometimes a woman has very little time for cooking dinner. What to do? Replace regular beans with canned. Dishes of canned beans are prepared very easily and quickly. In addition, the soup will turn out delicious and retain all the beneficial properties of the products.
Canned Bean Soup Recipe
- Vegetable broth - 4 l
- Potatoes - 300 g
- Canned beans - 100 g
- Carrots - 200 g
- Onion - 100 g
- Tomatoes - 1 pc.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- Pepper to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Pour into a saucepan 4 liters of vegetable broth or water. Put on the fire.
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and send to boil in boiling broth. Potatoes cooked no more than 10 minutes. After that, add to it the remaining ingredients.
- Wash, peel and chop the onions and carrots (you can grate them).
- Tomato wash and chop (finely chop).
- Wash Bulgarian pepper, remove the seeds and cut into small thin slices.
- All chopped vegetables need to be mixed. Add canned beans and fry it all in a frying pan.
- Add all the roasted vegetables to the potatoes in a saucepan. Cook until fully cooked.
- Canned bean soup is ready. To it you can add pepper, salt and herbs to taste.
Very easy and fast. If desired, vegetable broth or plain water can be replaced by meat broth. It will be delicious too!
See also:How to cook the soup of frozen vegetables?
The fact that more delicious can be prepared from canned beans, read the article Canned Bean Salad.
Enjoy your meal!