Napoleon cake- soft puff cake with cream. The recipe for this delicacy was created in the distant 19th century. It is believed that the name of the cake was given by the name of the city where it was first cooked, Naples. In Russia, the name of the trophy is associated with 1912, when it was baked to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the expulsion of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Cake Napoleon: recipe from the finished dough
- Puff pastry - 1 pack
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Milk - 2 tbsp.
- Flour - 4 tbsp.
- Pre-thaw puff pastry. Expand it and divide into 8 strips. Cut each strip into 2 parts. In the end, you should have 16 squares. Each received square roll to the desired size. To prevent the dough from sticking, sprinkle flour on the table and rolling pin.
- To make the cakes the same, cut the edges and pierce each fork in several places. This will allow the dough to bake evenly.
- Bake cakes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 7 minutes.
- While they are baked, you can begin to prepare the cream for your Napoleon. Beat sugar and eggs in a blender until foaming. Heat the milk a little and gently pour in the mixture of eggs and sugar. Stir constantly.
- Pour flour into the mass, stirring constantly. Put the cream on the fire and bring to a boil. While it is boiling, stir constantly so that no lumps form.
- When the cream is ready, cool it, spread each layer of cake. One cake leave for sprinkling. When you put all the layers on it, break the cake and sprinkle the cake on all sides.
- Cake Napoleoniz puff pastry ready. It can be served with tea or other hot drinks.
Napoleon Cake: Recipe with Custard
- Puff pastry - 1 kg
- Flour - 0.5 tbsp.
- Fine sugar - 3/4 tbsp.
- Potato starch - 1 tbsp.
- Egg yolks - 6 pcs.
- Milk - 3 tbsp.
- Vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- Icing sugar to taste
- Divide the puff pastry into 3 parts. Roll each piece into a square cake dough. Cakes should be the same thickness and size. Send to bake in oven heated to 230 degrees for 10 minutes. After, reduce the oven temperature to 190 degrees and bake another 30 minutes. Remove the finished cakes from the oven and cool.
- Mix flour, sugar and starch in a saucepan. Spread the yolks until smooth and add to the rest of the products. Stir. Heat the milk and pour a thin stream into the pan. Cook the cream over low heat until thick. After that add vanilla sugar and cool. In the cooled cream can be put butter. So it will turn out more gently.
- Spread each layer of cake with cooked cream. Sprinkle plenty of powdered Napoleon with powdered sugar. You can decorate it with nuts, fruit or candied fruits.
Napoleon Cake: A Classic Recipe
For the test:
- Margarine - 600 g
- Flour - 6 tbsp.
- Egg yolks - 4 pcs.
- Water - 1.5 Art.
- Citric acid - 2 tsp.
- Sugar powder - 2 tbsp.
- Milk - 0.5 tbsp.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Egg white - 4 pcs.
- Butter - 400 g
- Sift flour. Add margarine. Mix ingredients and grate. Beat the yolks with water and add citric acid. Mix everything. Knead the dough and cut it into pieces. Put in the freezer for 2 hours.
- While the dough will harden, you can proceed to the preparation of the cream. Beat eggs and whites with sugar. Add boiled warm milk. Put the cream to boil on a slow fire, stirring the mixture constantly. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. In the finished cream, add the butter.
- From the cooked dough roll square cakes. Bake in the oven until tender. Prepare each cream with the finished cream. Cooked Napoleon sprinkle with grated chocolate and whipped cream.
Napoleon Cake: A Simple Recipe
- Margarine - 400 g
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Flour - 4 tbsp.
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp.
- Water - 3/4 tbsp.
- Butter - 300 g
- Condensed milk - 1 b.
- Cut into small pieces of margarine. Add sifted flour. Stir. Continuing to mix, add water, eggs and vinegar. Knead the dough. Divide it into 10 pieces and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove the dough from the freezer in one piece and roll into a square cake. Bake cakes in the oven for 10 minutes. Chill.
- Mash butter and add condensed milk. Mix well. Smear cakes cream, stacking them on each other. Top and sides of Napoleon decorate with cream. Put the finished cake in the fridge for 5 hours.
Napoleon's cake is really easy. But by adding his recipe to the everyday menu of your table, you will become a wonderful hostess! To make the cake always work, remember a little trick: never feel sorry for the cream! The more of it in the dish, the more tender and brighter the taste.
Especially for LadySpecil.ru- Misnik Svetlana