Caesar Salad is now one of the most popular salads.. The main thing in this salad is the unique taste of a specially prepared sauce. Many housewives love this salad with Chinese cabbage, you can buy it in the store all year round, and the taste of the dish becomes even more tender.
Caesar Salad Sauce Recipe
If you have time and desire, make a special caesar salad dressing, This sauce will be much tastier and healthier. In extreme cases, you can use ready-made store sauces.
- Lemon juice - 1 pc.
- Mustard - 2 tsp.
- Egg yolks - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Olive oil - 100 ml
- Beat yolks, add lemon juice and mustard, constantly stirring, add olive oil, at the end add garlic.
- Can cook not so hot sour cream sauce, it's good for shrimp salad. Beat a glass of sour cream with mustard and garlic, add a little soy sauce.
You can find other sauce recipes in the article How to make Caesar salad dressing ?.
Caesar Salad with Peking Cabbage and Chicken
A recipe with crispy fillet, thin slices of cheese and homemade sauce will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Chicken fillet - 500 g
- Beijing cabbage - 8-9 sheets
- Caesar Sauce - 100 ml
- White bread - 3 slices
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Parmesan cheese - 100 g
- Chicken fillet dipped in seasoning for chicken, fry in a frying pan until golden brown. Put the chicken on a plate so that it cools.
- In fresh bread, cut the crust, cut each slice into cubes, pour a little olive oil. Fry the bread so that the crust appears, and inside it is soft. Or fry the crackers in the oven. Do not use old bread and store rusks, they will spoil the taste.
- Wash Beijing cabbage several times with warm water. Leave the leaves to drain. Then tear the cabbage into large pieces or chop.
- Cook the eggs in a bag, it's about 9 minutes, cool them and cut into quarters.
- Cut the cheese into thin slices or grate it.
- It is very important to arrange a beautiful Caesar salad, so spread peking cabbage on a large platter, pour the sauce on top. Next, put the pieces of cold chicken, spread eggs on each side, crumbly croutons and cover with a layer of cheese.
Caesar salad with Chinese cabbage and shrimps
An air salad with shrimps and juicy tomatoes will make your dinner unforgettable.
- Royal shrimp - 10-15 pcs.
- Beijing cabbage - 200 g
- Sauce "Caesar" with sour cream - 100 g
- Hard cheese - 90 g
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp.
- Baton - 100 g
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Cherry tomatoes - 7-8 pcs.
- Olive oil
- Ground black and red pepper - ½ tsp.
- Defrost shrimps, if necessary - clean, rinse several times. Dip in a mixture of ground pepper and lemon juice. Slightly marinate the shrimp, about 15-17 minutes. Fry in olive oil on each side for 3 minutes on high heat. Put them on a plate so that they cool.
- Grate the loaf with garlic, cut into cubes and dip in olive oil. Fry them on both sides until they become golden brown.
- Wash Peking cabbage, dry it and tear it with your hands.
- Wash tomatoes, cut in half.
- For a portion of the dishes, spread out the Peking cabbage, pour over the sauce, cover the croutons, and spread the shrimps and tomatoes. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Caesar salad with Chinese cabbage should be prepared just before serving, so it will have a unique delicate taste. The basis of the salad is chicken fillet, crackers and salad (cabbage), and you can experiment with the rest of the ingredients, focusing on your taste. Secrets of cooking salad can be found in the article Caesar Salad.
Cook with pleasure for yourself and your loved ones, enjoy your meal!