Baking in a slow cooker always turns out perfectly. It is easy to explain: in the device, the dough is baked evenly, it does not stick. Especially easy to make a biscuit. This is an ideal option for meeting unexpected guests, as it can be served with tea on your own or with the simplest cream to make a homemade cake.
A simple sponge cake in the Redmond and Polaris multicooker
You can bake a biscuit in any type of multicooker: in Redmond and Polaris. In this case, the difference in recipes for each brand of the device will not be. They are versatile and especially simple in execution.
- Egg -5 pcs.
- Granulated sugar - 200 g
- Flour - 170 g
- Beat sugar and eggs until thick foam.
- Add flour and knead the dough with a mixer.
- Grease a bowl of butter with butter and pour the dough into it.
- Using the "Select program" button, set the "Baking" mode and click "Start". Baking should be prepared within an hour.
- If you want to make a full-fledged cake with this biscuit, prepare your favorite cream and grease the cakes with it.
Great chocolate cream frosting.
Chocolate Cream Frosting
- Condensed milk - 380 g
- Butter - 200 g
- Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp. l
- Heat butter at room temperature. Beat well with a mixer.
- Add condensed milk and cocoa powder, mix.
- Get smooth chocolate butter cream.
- Smear the cut biscuit with cream. You can sprinkle chopped walnuts on top of it. Place the 2nd part of biscuit on top and press it down well.
- Top and side of the cake also smear with cream. Sprinkle it with coconut chips and grated chocolate.
Chocolate baking: quickly and without hassle!
Many people love biscuit dough for ease of preparation. If you know how to make chocolate sponge cake, then you will not be afraid of the appearance of unplanned guests, because it turns out delicious, and cooks quickly.
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Soda - 1, 5 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1, 5 tsp
- Cocoa powder - 6 tbsp. l (with a slide)
- Milk - 1 tbsp.
- Vanillin - 1 bag
- Vegetable oil - 1/3 Art.
- Cool boiling water - 1 tbsp.
- Beat eggs with sugar. Pour in the mixture of vegetable oil and milk. Stir.
- Mix flour, baking powder, soda and cocoa powder in a separate bowl, and then in portions, add to the liquid mass.
- At the very end, pour 1 tbsp. boiling water. Stir. The dough will be very liquid.
- Smear a bowl of multicooker with butter and immediately pour the dough into it.
- Bake a biscuit in a slow cooker in the "Baking" mode for an hour. After the signal, leave it in the “Heating” mode for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the prepared sponge cake from the multi-cooker using a steamer basket.
How to cook a lush biscuit in a slow cooker?
Housewives are not always satisfied with the splendor of their biscuits. But there is a unique recipe, with the help of which your baking will always be gentle and airy!
- Egg - 4pcs.
- Granulated sugar - 200 g
- Flour - 200 g
- Butter - 100 g
- Soda - 1 g
- To start, beat the eggs (white and yolk) until a fluffy foam forms.
- Then add a little flour, while constantly stirring. A part of it (very small) can be replaced with starch, then the biscuit will come out especially lush.
- Pour soda and put melted butter.
- Beat with a mixer (you can blender) all to a state of homogeneous mass.
- Grease the multicooker bowl with butter.
- Pour dough into it.
- Close the lid and use the menu button to set the "Baking" mode.
- Then click the "Start" button.
By the way, while cooking a biscuit in a slow cooker, do not check it for readiness by opening the lid. You need to cook before the end of the mode.
To cook a lush biscuit in a slow cooker, you do not need to be an experienced cook. It is enough to beat the eggs correctly for the dough (into a fluffy foam) and not to open the lid of the appliance during the cooking process. A little trick experienced bakers: always sift flour! So any pastry will be more airy and more tender.