The perfect juicy and flavorful steak can be cooked in the heat of the smoldering coals. But when there is blizzard and frost outside the window, and I want to pamper my loved ones with tasty and juicy veal, a frying pan, simple recipes and cooking tips will come to the rescue. So, we present to your attention a steak from beef in a pan.
Welcome to the world of wonders in the kitchen
First of all, let's reveal the culinary secrets of how to fry a beef steak in a pan:
- The first thing to do is choose the right piece of meat. Marbled beef is best for steak. The slice should be 3–3.5 cm thick. The steak from the subscapularis part of the carcass is ideal for cooking in a pan.
- Meat should be chilled and brought to room temperature before cooking.
- For heat treatment it is better to use a thick cast iron skillet. You can warm it up empty - it will keep it warm longer.
- You can not turn and move the steak in a pan until a golden crust is formed.
- To turn a piece of meat or move, use special tongs. Never use a fork, a knife, so as not to release the juice from the steak.
- How much to fry a beef steak in a frying pan - the desire of the cook, and on average two minutes each side.
- After the steak has been fried, let the meat rest for 5-7 minutes before serving. This step will allow the juice to be distributed evenly.
- We determine readiness by two methods: using a meat thermometer or using a sensory method. The second method is more effective, but requires skills.
- Use kosher salt. Before you put a piece of meat in the pan, add the butter.
Gourmet meat dish
- beef steaks - 2 pcs .;
- kosher salt;
- freshly ground black pepper - to taste;
- olive oil;
- butter - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Shallots - 3 pcs .;
- cabbage leaves;
- broth - 1 tbsp .;
- Balsamic vinegar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- The first step leading to the success of cooking is to bring the steaks to room temperature. Get the meat out of the fridge and leave it alone for about 30 minutes.
- We need a thick cast iron pan.
- We warm the thick-walled capacity greased with olive oil on high fire.
- Salt richly and pickle dried steaks.
- Add a teaspoon of butter to a preheated pan and lay out one piece of meat.
- Repeat the same with the second steak.
- We do not move pieces of meat in the pan. Each steak should be "sealed", retaining all the juices inside and covered with a golden appetizing crust.
- Withstand 2 minutes steak on one side, then for the same time, fry a piece with the other.
- If possible, use a thermometer for meat.
- Another condition - the meat must reach readiness. After removing the steaks from the pan, you can wrap each piece in foil and wait 7-10 minutes. Another option is to lay the steak on a warm dish and stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Prepare a side dish. Ideal allies will serve us onions and green cabbage leaves. In the oil in a cast iron skillet, where the steaks were fried, lay out sliced shallots. Stew for 5-7 minutes and shift to a dish with meat.
- Then we send cabbage leaves to the oven, you can add a little olive oil to the container. Stew for 3 minutes, add broth and tarragon, salt, pepper to taste and stew for 7-8 minutes, without covering with a lid. At the end we add balsamic vinegar and lay out steamed vegetables for meat.
- For the perfect steak, we choose sumptuous wines rich in tannins, spicy flavors of berries and cherries.
Beef steak with lemon notes
- beef steaks - 4 slices;
- butter - 40 g;
- olive oil - as needed;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- In a cast iron skillet we fry beef steaks in a mixture of olive and cream oils.
- We lay out the meat to rest on the dish.
- One of the advantages of cooking steaks in a frying pan is that the fragrant and excellent base for the sauce remains at the bottom of the pan.
- Wash parsley and rosemary.
- We introduce chopped parsley and a few sprigs of rosemary to the base of our sauce for the full depth of taste.
- Soak greens on medium heat for 2-3 minutes and pour in lemon juice.
- Before serving tartar platter with grated Parmesan.
Steak with red wine for the festive table
- calf steaks - 1 kg;
- butter - 40 g;
- 3-4 shallots;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- rosemary and parsley;
- red wine - 1 tbsp .;
- beef broth - 500 ml;
- red pepper - 2 pcs .;
- Garnish potatoes - 8 pcs .;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- olive oil - 2 tbsp. l
- First, let's make cooking spicy sauce.
- Peel and finely chop the shallot and garlic. Fry in a pan until you get a golden hue.
- Add red wine and rosemary. Leave the container on low heat to evaporate the alcohol and excess liquid.
- Pour in the broth and continue the quenching process until the liquid is halved.
- Baked vegetables will be a great addition to the perfectly grilled steaks on a grilled pan.
- Bake in an oven at 220 ° potatoes and sweet red pepper.
- Put potatoes and peppers in a dish, salt and pepper to taste, season with olive oil, add parsley leaves and proceed to cooking steaks.
- To avoid smoke in the kitchen, fry the beef steak on the grill pan.
- I would like to remind you that the pan is sure to heat up and not add oil.
- Take pieces of meat with a thickness of 2-3 cm. We will need 2.5 minutes for roasting on one side. Roast beef on the other side for the same minutes. To get a medium steak steak, spend an average of 10 minutes. That is, turn each slice 4 times.
- We spread meat on the board and let it rest for 3-5 minutes. During this time, the juices that have accumulated at the top of the piece are evenly distributed throughout the entire area.
- Serve steak with baked potatoes and vegetables with red wine sauce to the table on heated plates.
Of course, for many people, cooking meat in a frying pan seems to put it mildly, transferring the product, but what to do if bad weather broke out outside the window and the place where the kebab is always prepared can only be reached after many hours of throwing snow? Using the simple recipes described above, you can in any weather satisfying and tasty eat yourself and feed the household. Enjoy your meal!