Each girl strives to remain beautiful and well-groomed, and for this she performs daily cosmetic procedures, eats properly and keeps herself in shape. However, it happens that there are subcutaneous acne, which cause only irritation and self-doubt. In this situation, you need to know how to act correctly.
Causes of Subcutaneous Acne
Many of the fair sex do not think about why acne appears on the skin. If you only know the truth about the causes of unfavorable manifestations, you can easily solve this unpleasant problem.
It is the subcutaneous acne on the face may indicate violations in the sebaceous glands, or rather the fact that they began the inflammatory process. First, the skin acquires a red tint, then pain appears and a tubercle is formed, which eventually turns into a purulent formation. The whole process is from 1 to 2 weeks, while you experience not only physical discomfort, but also moral, since the appearance does not differ in aesthetics.
The reasons for the appearance of these formations can be different, but above all - these are bacteria that can be found on the skin of any person. They, under appropriate conditions, can penetrate the skin, and the result will be a pimple on the forehead like a bump. Other factors may be:
- Poor personal hygiene;
- Unbalanced diet;
- Bad habits, such as smoking or drinking alcohol;
- Hormonal changes that are inherent in a certain age;
- Allergic reactions;
- Overheating or overcooling;
- Skin damage;
- Taking a number of drugs (corticosteroids, oral contraceptives, etc.);
Localization of subcutaneous acne is very extensive, so they can appear on the cheeks, forehead and even hands. Most often this kind of education is on the chin, since there is the most dense skin.
To eliminate this trouble, a multistage approach is required, which consists of several stages:
- Termination of the inflammatory process;
- Normalization of the sebaceous glands;
- Preventing complications.
It must be remembered that you can’t remove subcutaneous acne on your own by any means, as this can cause scarring, which will be difficult to get rid of. You can also infect neighboring cells, which will cause another inflammation. Therefore, the removal of subcutaneous acne is the work of specialists.
Consultation with a professional will allow you to find out the causes of this problem, as well as develop a personalized treatment plan. The doctor may advise:-
- Reconsider the way of life: start doing exercises or run in the mornings, visit nature more often and breathe fresh air;
- Get rid of junk food on the menu: fried, smoked, fatty, and also stop drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes;
- It is better to monitor the condition of the skin, and for this, follow the rules of personal hygiene and cleanse your face daily with special lotions;
- Choose cosmetics that contain natural ingredients and herbal extracts that have a beneficial effect on the skin and help to quickly cure inflammations;
- Complete ozone therapy or use ELOS-technology.
Ozone therapy, ELOS-technology and traditional medicine at home
Ozone therapy has long established itself among medical centers and cosmetology rooms. Oxygen is a great fighter against germs, which at the time of the procedure helps to get rid of pain, swelling, blemishes and scars left by acne.
Experts have found that subcutaneous pimple as a bump after this procedure matures for several hours and goes out.
You can also get rid of skin defects using ELOS technology. It renews cells, removes ugly spots and scars, narrows pores. It is quite important that this procedure is absolutely painless, the solution of the problem was made possible by the effect of blue rays on dense formations.
If you are thinking about how to get rid of subcutaneous acne at home, then try the recipes offered by traditional medicine. But note that this method is only suitable for single formations, and the following safe recipes are:
- Moxibustion with iodine. It is necessary to moisten a cotton pad and put on a pimple, but you should not do this if it is found on the lip, as you can burn the mucous;
- A variety of herbal based lotions.
Subcutaneous acne that looks like a bump is definitely an unpleasant phenomenon and I want to get rid of it as soon as possible. But in this situation, you should not rush and try to remove education at home on your own. In order to avoid unpleasant consequences, complications and the reappearance of acne, you should consult a doctor who will prescribe a competent and effective treatment.