In pursuit of beautiful and thick hair, women are ready for any tricks - masks, balsams, conditioners, serums and even overhead strands. But nothing helps curls as much as necessary vitamins from hair loss. They can be obtained from natural products, and you can buy a vitamin complex in a pharmacy. Anyway, first you need to find out exactly which vitamins really help from hair loss?
Vitamins against hair loss: a list
Hair can fall out for different reasons, therefore, in order to understand it, it is necessary to visit a trichologist. It is noticed that women who are fond of unbalanced diets and starvation often suffer from hair loss.
Hair is thinning due to a lack of vitamins of group B, biotin, folic acid, inositol, etc. Vitamins for hair loss It is better to use in a complex, because each of them is responsible for their function. For example, the group Improves hair growth, slows down their graying, prevents the appearance of dry scalp and dandruff. Vitamin E is responsible for blood circulation, and also strengthens the curls. Vitamin C has a positive effect on the capillaries, nourishes the hair follicles and accelerates their growth. Vitamin A improves the vital activity of the roots and promotes the growth of healthy strands.
To compensate for the lack of vitamins in the body, you can use special complexes and a balanced diet.
- Vitamin A is found in the liver, chicken eggs, fish oil, butter, cheese, cottage cheese. Provitamin A (retinol) in plant products: tomatoes, parsley, spinach and sorrel, carrots, apricots, pumpkin, broccoli, etc.
- Thiamine (B1) in buckwheat, oatmeal, nuts, peas, yeast and fatty pork. It is also found in coarse flour, rice bran, wheat germ and green vegetables.
- Riboflavin (B2) can be gathered from dairy products, carrots, spinach, mushrooms, liver, lentils, seafood, tomatoes and green leafy vegetables.
- Niacin (B3) is found in cereals, sesame, meat, cheese, green vegetables, mushrooms, legumes, herbs and buckwheat.
- You can get Pantothenic Acid (B5) by eating beef liver, avocado, dates, chicken, kidney, brewer's yeast, royal jelly of bees, as well as whole wheat and whole rye flour.
- Pyridoxine (B6) is found in brown rice, bananas, seeds, nuts, potatoes, fish, liver, cottage cheese, shrimp, oysters, salmon, tuna, ham, etc.
- Inositol (B8) is found in animal and vegetable products: milk, caviar, cereals, citrus fruits, melon, green peas, legumes, almonds, sesame oil and seeds.
- Folic acid (B9) is rich in leafy green vegetables and herbs, beets, peas, beans, cucumbers, carrots, pumpkins, cereals, bananas, oranges, apricots, meat and dairy products.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) is contained in animal products, as well as in soybeans and sea kale. In the body, vitamin B12 is not synthesized. Most of it is in beef and calf liver, kidneys, egg yolks, skimmed milk, sardines, salmon, herring, oysters, crabs.
- Biotin (H) is present in large quantities in honey, milk, unrefined rice, liver, herring, flounder, canned sardines, soybeans, tomatoes, bananas, potatoes, onions, etc.
- Vitamin Sit in plants: fruits, vegetables and herbs. In large quantities, it is found in citrus fruits, kiwi, black currants, blackberries, wild rose, cabbage, bell peppers, onions, onions and greens.
- Vitamin E is rich in vegetable oils, spinach, soybeans, peanuts, broccoli, carrots, oatmeal, cucumbers and radishes. From herbs, this substance contains alfalfa, nettle, dandelion, rosehips, raspberry leaves, flax seed.
- Vitamin F can be gathered from nuts, flax seeds, vegetable oils, herring, salmon, mackerel, fish oil, avocado, dried fruit, black currant.
Losing a certain amount of hair is a natural process. They are constantly updated: outdated hairs fall out, and new ones grow in their place. The loss rate for a healthy person is from 80 to 120 per day. In winter or in early spring, when the body is weak, there are not enough vitamins, this process can be intensified for quite natural reasons. In this case, the norm can be considered the daily loss of up to 150 hairs. If you notice that you are losing more - this is a reason to consult a specialist.
Vitamins for hair in pills: what to choose?
Essential vitamins can be found in vitamin complexes that are sold freely at the pharmacy. Among the effective drugs are the following:
- "Pantovigar" - a complex of vitamins with components of natural origin, helping to improve the growth and structure of hair and nails. It is a yellow capsule with a light brown powder. The composition of dietary supplements includes medical yeast, keratin, cystine, calcium, thiamine and other auxiliary substances.
- Revalid is a multivitamin for improving hair and nail growth. The complex is based on vitamins of group B, and yeast, iron, zinc, copper and other minerals are used as auxiliary components.
- Vitamins for hair "Perfectil"- multivitamins with macro-and micronutrients and herbal ingredients designed to strengthen hair and nails, slow down skin aging, and also to treat skin diseases. The preparation contains a large amount of vitamins and trace elements (ascorbic acid, iron, iodine, selenium, riboflavin, chromium, cystine, etc.).
- "Komplivit Shining" - created specifically for women who care about their beauty and health. It is recommended as a biologically active food supplement, contains a large amount of various vitamins and trace elements. It has a tonic effect, improves skin, hair and nails.
Hair loss is a serious problem that needs complex treatment. Most women do not even think that the curls most often fall out due to lack of vitamins or certain diseases of the internal organs. To find the right treatment, refer to the trichologist, who will conduct tests to prescribe the necessary drugs and procedures. If you can not see a doctor, start fighting hair loss on your own. For this perfect healthy food, taking vitamin complexes, natural products for the care of curls.