Uban is an Ayurvedic blend of herbs and other natural ingredients that helps to clean, refresh, nourish the skin with beneficial substances. The advantage of using ubtan is the use of natural herbal ingredients in skin care in the absence of animal fats and chemicals. Consider the classic recipe for preparing ubtana and its various variations.
The classic recipe ubtan
Of course, the recipe that we give below cannot be called a classic one hundred percent. All because some herbs from the classic recipe ubtanawe do not grow. They are almost impossible to buy, especially in small cities. Now all the herbs of the classic recipe can be successfully replaced by herbs that grow with us. They are no less, and sometimes more effective, than the herbs of another country!
For self-manufacturing ubtan you will need the following herbs:
- Licorice root (necessary in order to be shot when applied is enough well washed).
- Linden flowers (contribute to soften skin and smooth wrinkles).
- Flax seed (improves cleaning property ubtana).
- Calendula (great cleans contaminated skin pores).
- Parsley (needed if you have sensitive skin).
- Sesame and ground almonds (when grinding these ingredients will produce oil, which soften the skin).
- Hypericum (possesses disinfectant action).
- Horsetail (contributes to the narrowing of pores, eliminates the inflammatory processes of the skin).
- Mint (soothes and refreshes the skin).
- Thyme (perfectly removes acne).
- Chamomile (excellent antiseptic, soothes the skin, stops inflammatory processes).
- Melissa (refreshes and tones the skin).
- Oregano (has antibacterial effect).
- Plantain (possesses healing properties).
- Nettle (has a general firming effect on the skin).
- Sage (soothes the skin).
- Eucalyptus (possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties).
- Ground oatmeal (exfoliate dead skin cells, tighten the skin).
When you have purchased all these herbs, proceed to cooking ubtana.
- Take the licorice root first and grind it in a coffee grinder. You need to do this several times. We grind the root separately because it is very dense, therefore, we will grind it for a long time. In the end should be the smallest powder.
- We take all the other herbs in equal amounts and, also, grind them in a coffee grinder to a powdery state.
- After we grind all the ingredients, it is necessary to sift the mixture thoroughly. And we do it through a small sieve and several times.
- After the mixture turned out to be of a uniform consistency, add a few spoons of blue clay (helps to activate the skin's metabolic processes), quite a bit of ginger (has tightening and rejuvenating effects), turmeric (an excellent antiseptic) and nutmeg (stimulates blood circulation). All thoroughly mixed, folded in a glass dish and clean in a cool place.
For one application you will needone to two teaspoons of the mixture. It is necessary to soak. What is suitable for breeding ubtan? What is the best liquid to take?
Breeding liquid ubtana
- If you have normal skin, then for breeding ubtana you can use mineral, spring or just purified water, or herbal decoctions.
- If you have oily skin, you can use lemon juice diluted with water or yogurt for breeding ubtana.
- If you have dry skin, then for breeding ubtan you can use fresh sour cream, milk or cucumber juice.
- If you have fading skin, then for breeding ubtana best to use milk.
If you do not have time cook ubtan in a complicated classical way, you can use more simple ubtana recipe.
Simple recipe ubtan
You will need:-
- two tablespoons of chamomile
- two tablespoons of lime leaves and flowers
- one tablespoon of sage
- one tablespoon of rose petals
- one tablespoon of mint leaves
- one tablespoon medicinal tributary
- one tablespoon parsley leaves
- one tablespoon of kelp leaves
- one teaspoon of Hypericum herb
- one teaspoon of plantain herb
As well as in classic ubtana recipe, we grind the mixture of herbs to a dusty state, and store them in a closed glass container in a cool place.
Below is another recipe. You can use it if you decide to cleansing skin massage.
Uban for cleansing skin massage
Take 4 tablespoons of wheat or pea flour and 1 teaspoon of sesame or mustard oil. Add a pinch of turmeric and a little water. Apply on the skin with massaging movements, then leave to dry. When the mixture dries, wash it off.
With the help of tanthans you can transform your skin, get rid of small wrinkles and give your skin a radiant look.!
I wish you health and beauty!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina