Among the recipes of traditional medicine there are many of those that help strengthen the hair. Herbs are used to make decoctions, infusions and masks that bestow curls with health and beauty. But in addition to plants for the same purpose, you can use vinegar - rinse their hair.
This method of care is accessible to everyone and is very simple.
Rinsing hair with vinegar helps to get rid of dandruff, reduces greasiness, itching of the scalp, and also strengthens the hair and protects them from environmental exposure. Surely everyone knows that after the usual washing of the head with shampoo, the scalp changes its balance - it approaches an alkaline environment - and this is not very good for curls. Vinegar helps eliminate alkaline effects, as well as hair conditioners.
How to rinse hair with vinegar?
Apply for rinsing hair is better not simple vinegar, and made on the basis of berries, wine or fruit. You can buy it at almost any grocery store, it is not expensive. So - how to rinse hair with vinegar? First, it should be diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 4 and all this mixture should be used for final rinsing the hair after washing the head.
For women who have recently dyed their hair or permed, it is better not to use this rinse. The fact is that the coloring damages the hair structure and in this case the vinegar will only increase the damage. But if you still want to do the vinegar rinsing, the solution should be weaker and after it rinse the locks with water.
Hostesses of oily hair do not need to wash the vinegar from the hair, because this product regulates the production of sebaceous glands of sebum. Also with this rinse should be careful and ensure that the solution does not get into the eyes, because even a weak acetic mixture can cause a burn.
Here are some popular recipes for rinsing hair with vinegar:
- For oily hair: dilute natural vinegar with water in a ratio: 1: 4. Apply to the last rinse hair.
- For normal hair: Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 5 parts water and rinse the hair after shampoo has been washed off.
- For dry hair: Mix 1 part vinegar in 6 parts water and rinse after shampooing. This solution can not only rinse the hair, but also pour it into a spray bottle and splash wet hair.
To improve the effect of a solution of vinegar and water, you can add a few drops of essential oil-oil or lavender - they will prevent scaling and itching. Mint and basil oils help accelerate hair growth, while ylang ylang and patchouli will relieve dry scalp and dandruff. Oil chamomile and lemon blond hair will give extra shine.
Rinsing with fiberglass vinegar: features
Natural apple cider vinegar is a storehouse of minerals, vitamins, acids and trace elements that are vital to the human body. It is often used in cooking and even treats certain diseases. And if you decide to rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar, then feel the result immediately after the first procedure!
Apple cider vinegar can repair and cure hair in any condition. With it, curls will become silky, shine and become more docile. And in combination with other components, this product can give strands a more saturated color, help strengthen hair, relieve dandruff and even catalyze hair growth.
Rinse locks with apple cider vinegar should be immediately after shampooing. The solution should not be hot and after rinsing the hair does not need to be washed again. Owners of dry hair should remember that for their hair concentration of the solution should be weaker than for other types of hair. The proportions of vinegar are calculated depending on what result you want to achieve with it:
- To make hair silky, apple cider vinegar should be diluted with water as follows: 1 liter of water for 1 liter of water. vinegar;
- To give hair shine - 3 tbsp. water 1/3 tbsp. vinegar;
- To give dark hair a rich color, mix 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar with 1 tbsp. rosemary decoction;
- To strengthen the hair and lighten them, you should prepare the following solution: mix 1 tbsp. decoction of chamomile flowers, 1 liter of water and 1 tbsp. vinegar.
Used the juice for hair
Among the variety of products for hair care can be distinguished lemon. Due to the fact that it contains many vitamins and microelements, the juice of this product nourishes the curls with life and brilliance, and also helps to fight many problems.
The use of lemonade hair rinse helps to restore shine to dull strands, as well as get rid of scalp problems. Against dandruff perfectly helps the following remedy: boil in 1 liter of water the peel of 4 lemons. After 15 minutes of boiling, turn off the fire and strain the resulting broth. Apply this tool should be 1 time in 7 days.
To strengthen the hair, it is recommended to rinse the hair with lemon juice, which was diluted with a decoction of burdock root. This remedy also helps to cure skin itching and dandruff.
To combat excessive oily hair, you need to prepare the following remedy: 6 tbsp. mixture of calamus and burdock roots insist in 3 tbsp. boiling water, and then dilute ½ tbsp. lemon juice. The resulting solution to rub into the scalp or rinse her hair.
To give the hair shine, lemon juice should be simply diluted in water: 1 liter of water will need 1 lemon juice. This mixture should just wash the hair.
By the way, with the help of lemon you can lighten your hair. For example: to wash your hair, mix shampoo with lemon oil. You can also dilute 1 liter of water with the juice of 2 lemons and wash the hair with this agent. And for maximum effect, after such a rinse you need to go out in the sun. The next remedy: mix lemon juice and vodka in equal proportions, apply all of this on your hair and go out into direct sunlight.
Lemon juice is not the safest substance, it can damage your hair. This fruit contains acid, and it, in turn, dries the strands. It is for this reason that after rinsing you need to apply moisturizing and nourishing products. And it is better not to lighten brittle hair with lemon juice.
But for oily hair, lemon juice can be a real find. The fact is that this product is involved in the normalization of sebum production, and is also used to eliminate itching with seborrhea and maintaining an acidic environment that prevents the appearance of microbes. In the course of treatment, it is recommended to rub the scalp 1 time in 2 days with a mixture of 2 tbsp. l lemon juice and 0.5 tbsp. vodka. It is also good to do the following mask: mix egg yolk and lemon juice with aloe juice. Lubricate the scalp and hair with this mixture. After half an hour the mask needs to be washed off.
Rinsing hair with vinegar is a very common method and many women have had time to experience it for themselves. Here are some reviews from them:
- Natalia: With the help of vinegar, I was able to get rid of petty and annoying dandruff. Since the hair was rinsed with vinegar, the dandruff disappeared, the hair began to grow faster and shine gorgeous. This procedure has brought me a lot of benefits!
- Evgenia: I sometimes rinse my hair with vinegar, after which the hair begins to shine and does not get fat for a long time. Doing the procedure regularly prevents laziness, but it really is a productive way!
- Maria: I have oily hair on my own, but after I started rinsing it with vinegar, the greasiness became noticeably less. At first, I used simple vinegar for this, then I switched to apple vinegar - it is more natural and personally suits me much more.
- Svetlana: I haven't dyed my hair yet, often rinsed them with vinegar - the shine was unique! But after dyeing the hair, even vinegar could not return them natural shine.
See also:What to do if hair grows fat fast?
Rinse hair with vinegar is quite easy, and preparation for this procedure does not take much time and effort. Try on yourself this method and then you will be able to convince yourself of the miraculousness of a simple, at first glance, and all the usual product for your curls!