Red lipstick is always at the peak of popularity, it is as elegant and sensual as the scents and dresses from the best fashion designers in the world. Red lipstick is not just a color, it is the readiness for victory and the conquest of the most impregnable representative of the strong half of humanity.
Despite these obvious advantages, many women are still confident that they are not red. But this is far from true: brunettes, blondes and blond beauties only need to choose the right shade of this amazing lipstick.
Red lipstick for blondes
For blondes, the shade of red lipstick should be selected especially carefully. It is worth a little mistake - and the fine line between elegance and vulgarity will be broken. Too contrast hair color in blondes to choose a dark tone of red lipstick.
A good option forday makeup it will be a lipstick of red-pink or red-peach shade. For evening makeup fit slightly muted shades of red lipstick: coral, pinkish or peach.
If you still want to create a bright image that will attract the views of everyone around you, then stop choosing juicy red lipstick. This option is a real classic, but it is very important that the color of your teeth and skin are ideal, since all the imperfections will be noticeable against the background of bright lipstick: yellowish teeth or enlarged pores.
Red lipstick for brunettes
Brunettes are best suited red lipstick juicy and bright colors.
- The color of fuchsia, plum or bright red hue of such lipstick is ideal for hot brunettes. Red lipstick of reddish, copper or golden shades is a completely unfortunate option for owners of dark hair. A particularly inappropriate option would be to use red lipstick with such shades for beauties with dark skin. This will give the skin an unhealthy yellowish color.
- Representatives of the beautiful half of humanity with dark hair and fair skin for day makeup stylists suggest to use red lipstick with berry shades.
- Lingonberry or raspberry shade is an excellent option for meeting in a cafe, creating a business style or just walking in the park.
- For a romantic evening in a good restaurant, brunettes should use red lipstick with a touch of brandy or wine.
- Fordark-skinned beauties with brown and green eyes a great choice would belipstick with a dark pink or coral shade, and in the evening - red lipstick with a brown or ruby tone.
- Lipstick with a rich pink or ruby tint is ideal for dark brunette with black, dark gray and brown eyes. As a final touch, you can use lip gloss, which is applied on top.
- For owners of dark hair and sunburn during the day is better to prefer red lipstick with a dark pink shade, and at night, dark red, crimson, or muffled.
Red lipstick for light brown
Almost all shades of red lipstick are suitable for the fairer sex with light brown hair.In addition, it can be both matte and glossy in structure.
- Poppy, coral and watermelon shades are better to choose for beauties with golden or light chestnut hair.
- Girls with copper or bronze sheer light brown hair is better to use brick, copper-red and tomato shades of red lipstick.
- For light brown hair with ashes preferably lipstick with a wine, pale scarlet, raspberry and strawberry hue.
How to choose a red lipstick by skin color?
To choose the right red lipstick, you need to focus on the skin tone and color type.
- If the skin is pinkish, it is better to take a red lipstick with a pink tint. But, despite the hair color, with such skin tone, it is bright red lipstick that looks gorgeous.
- Very light skin requires tomato-red hues, and dark skin - wine and cranberry.
- Golden peach skin loves red lipstick with a slight orange tint. Such lipstick with any warm shades looks very good.
- Moderately light skin prefers lipstick with crimson and red-purple tones.
- Most blondes, brunettes and fair-haired with any type of skin will fit red lipstick with a brown tint.
- If the teeth are yellowish, even smallred lipstick with orange tone better not to acquire.
Red lipstick is suitable when it revives the face, in harmony with the skin color and hair.
Secrets of applying red lipstick for blondes, brunettes and blond
- Red lipstick goes well with French manicure.
- If you want to paint your nails in red, remember that the shades of lipstick and varnish must match.
- Whatever hair color you would have, remember that in creating makeup red lipstick of any color does not tolerate competition, therefore, the color of rouge should be almost imperceptible, mascara should be used quite a bit and only for eyelashes. Eyeliner can make a thin contour along their growth.
- When creating make-up with red lipstick, leave the contour of the lips natural, and the eyes do not highlight.
- If you often use red lipstick, do it occasionally. exfoliation of the skin of the lips. But do it as carefully as possible, so as not to injure thin and delicate skin.
- Use red lipstick is worth if then you have well-groomed lips, perfect tone of the face and skin. A lipstick of this color refreshes a tired face and turns it into a fatal beauty, but it can also highlight all the flaws.
See also:Makeup features with red lipstick
For many years, red lipstick remains the most popular cosmetic product, the love for which cannot be changed even by a rapidly changing fashion. Brunettes, fair-haired and blondes, having correctly picked up the shade of red lipstick, can with its help emphasize their individuality and confidence in their own irresistible.