Not every woman can boast strong and healthy nails. The reasons for this can be very different - lack of vitamins and trace elements in the diet, poor lifestyle, poor ecology, heredity, and many other factors. With the help of extension and design of nails, you can hide many of the problems of nails and draw attention to them with a beautiful design.
Now, to create drawings on the nails, various means are used - varnishes, gels, polishes, but acrylic paints are the most popular. Their advantage is the inexpensive cost of the material, as well as high quality and long-lasting durability of paints. Such paints can be painted without even having professional training at home. Usually acrylic paints are used on extended nails, as the pattern on them lasts longer, but they can be used on ordinary nails.
What you need to draw with acrylic paints?
To start painting nails with acrylic paints, a set of tools is needed, which includes several paint brushes that differ in thickness and size of bristles, needles, sticks, acrylic paints, a glass of drawing water, a piece of foil for new shades by mixing or a palette , paper napkin.
Technique painting nails with acrylic paints
- To begin with, prepare your nails for applying a new design - erase the old varnish, move the cuticle, use a nail file to give the nails the desired shape and length.
- Now you need to take care of nail coating, it is best to take matte or transparent shades.
- Then you can begin to paint with brushes acrylic drawings on the nails.
- Before you apply the paint directly on the nail, look at how much paint you put on the brush, as too much or too little can spoil all the work.
- If you have little experience in the procedure of nail design, then you should not take up large and complex drawings, you must first get a hand on something more simple. Learn to draw the basics - points, lines, plain flowers and further the learning process will accelerate.
- Mark the boundaries of the outline of the picture, and then fill it with a color. To draw a contour, take the thinnest brush, so it will be easier to draw. Before you begin to paint the space in the contour, wait until the paint dries out of the border in the contour, otherwise the colors may become blurred.
- Perhaps when you start drawing with acrylic paints for the first time, you will be a little unusual to hold a brush, so practice with the angle of the brush, by pressing, first of all you should be comfortable when working.
Types of nail painting with acrylic paints
- Art painting. It all depends on your imagination and drawing skills. In addition to acrylic paints, in this technique, you can use powder, lace, foil and other materials. At the end of the work we get a flat nail plate with an attractive pattern. If you are going to make a drawing with a master, be sure to discuss which drawing you would like to see in the end so that there is no disagreement. Recently, exotic nail decorations have become popular - dry flower petals, small pieces of stones and even dried insects.
- Surround design. Unlike the first design, volumetric design allows you to get three-dimensional drawings and leaves a lot of room for improvisation, but it has its drawbacks at work. The complexity and detail of the bulk design makes it unsuitable for everyday manicure, but for a festive event, it is great.
Examples of painting nails with acrylic paints
Drawing "Flower".A flower is a simple and at the same time elegant pattern that is suitable for a delicate and romantic image. How to draw it? First you have to draw the stem of the future flower, for this you need yellow paint. Draw a thin straight line, leading it from the lower left corner to the upper right corner of the nail plate. The line is drawn diagonally with a quick movement of the hand, slightly pressing the brush. Now type on a small white paint brush. Put five dots near the stalk - this will be the base of the flower, from which the petals will begin, you can make the base a round dot.
After that, draw a flower by drawing blue petals and streaks on them, fill the core with yellow color. You can make several flowers on one nail, but one flower looks stylish on one finger of each hand. Having completed the painting, fix the picture with a colorless varnish. Flowers can be drawn in different colors and sizes as you like.-
Figure "Zebra".To more clearly visualize the future picture, look at the zebra coloring and copy its amazing stripes from it. Cover the nail with white paint and wait until it is completely dry, then you will need a thin brush, needle or toothpick. Dip the tool in black paint and draw a horizontal line. In this case, the line will be slightly curved, start it from the left or right side of the edge of the nail and finish, without finishing the other edge a little. Then repeat the same black line, starting from the opposite edge of the nail. Make sure that there is a distance between the lines, and the white background is visible. At the end you can highlight black lines with sparkles and finish painting with acrylic paints with transparent varnish.
Drawing "Dalmatian". Everything is simple here - cover the nail plate with white paint, wait for drying, and then take a thin brush, needle or toothpick and in random order paint spots with black or colored paint. At the end, apply a clear varnish.
Figure "Tiger".You take yellow as the main color, wait for drying, and then, as in the previous design, paint orange spots in random order, repeating the tiger colors. Then dry the paint again and draw a curved line of black color, make it thinner at the end, draw the same broken line towards it. Do this over the entire space of the nail plate.
Painting nails with acrylic paints: master class
Painting nails with acrylic paints: video
These drawings can be painted with ordinary varnish, but still with acrylic paint the design is more vivid. In conclusion, one more rule should be highlighted: if you make a drawing with white acrylic paints, choose a darker background, and vice versa, if the drawing is dark, make the background light.