Now natural care with handmade cosmetics has become very popular and affordable. Now, to look great, you do not need to spend a lot of money, just learn a few recipes for face, body, hair and visit the pharmacy or soap makers. They offer natural ingredients at affordable prices.
The basis of hair care includes cosmetic oils. But among the huge selection Jojoba oil has no analogues by its properties. The Indians called it "liquid gold." In terms of its composition and consistency, it is not even butter, but liquid wax. Jojoba oil has been extracted and used for thousands of years. It was even found in the tombs of the Pharaohs and for several hundred years it did not go cold and did not lose its properties.
Jojoba oil for hair: application
Jojoba oil (or Chinese Simmodia oil) is mined by cold pressing nuts. None of the known vegetable oils has such a rich composition of trace elements as jojoba oil. The composition of the proteins of the oil includes antioxidants, similar in structure to collagen, which is known to be very useful for hair and skin.
- Jojoba oil is an ideal hair care product. It is suitable for any type of scalp. Fatty hair oil clears sebum, and dry and brittle hair nourishes and restores. It is suitable for permanent use, as it does not make the hair heavier and is fully absorbed. Also Jojoba oil coats the hair with a protective film and protects them from the negative effects of the environment, retaining moisture. Despite its dense structure, the oil actively penetrates deep into, nourishing and saturating the hair follicles,moisturizes and nourishes the hair, accelerates their growth.
- Jojoba oil is an excellent independent cosmetic product, but also goes well with other oils and cosmetics, very often acting as a base. In addition to masks for hair, it can be rubbed clean into the scalp 20-25 minutes before washing, applied overnight, and enriched with shampoos and hair conditioners in a ratio of 1:10.
- Perfectly restore hair aroma-scrubbing with jojoba oil. For shine and restoration of damaged hair on 1 tsp. Jojoba oil need to add 5-7 drops of orange, ylang-ylang or chamomile essential oil. To strengthen the hair, add esters of cedar, sage, ginger, pine. Apply a few drops of the mixture to the comb and comb your hair 2-3 times a day.
Jojoba oil: hair masks
Oil masks have already proven their effectiveness, and, having conducted a course of such procedures, you will return hair to life. Natural oils act at a deep level and nourish the hair from the inside. All procedures are repeated at least 2-3 times a week, in a course of 2 months. After that, you need to take a break for 2 months.
Mask for hair loss
Mix 1 tbsp. jojoba oil, 1 tbsp. honey, 1 egg, 0.5 tsp. propolis. Apply to hair and scalp. To warm. Leave on hair for 1.5-2 hours.
Vitamin mask to improve hair growth
At 1 tbsp. jojoba oil add 1 tbsp. coconut oil, 0.5 st.l. Ray oil, heat in the microwave, add 1 tbsp. tincture of chilli pepper, 3 drops of vitamins A and E and essential oil of ylang-ylang. Apply to hair and scalp, wrap with food film and a towel and leave for 1-1.5 hours.
Mask with jojoba oil for hair shine
Take 1 tbsp. jojoba oil, 50 g brandy, 1 tbsp melted cocoa butter, add 5 drops of orange essential oil, mix and apply on hair for 20 minutes.
This elementary mask will eliminate itching, relieve dandruff, reduce sebum secretion and give the hair a mirror shine. To prepare it, you need to mix in equal proportions jojoba oil and aloe juice. Leave on hair for 1.5-2 hours.
Gelatin Jojoba Oil Shampoo
To make such a wonderful and useful shampoo with your own hands, you need to take 150 ml of the base for the shampoo (you can buy it in the store for soap makers or buy natural shampoo without sodium lauryl sulphate). In 100 ml of hydrolat or infusion of herbs (chamomile, oak bark, nettle, etc.) dissolve 30 g of gelatin. Add to the gelatin mixture 3 tsp. jojoba oil, 1 tbsp. honey and 3 drops of essential oils of pine, lavender and rosemary, mix thoroughly, add a base for shampoo and mix again. Keep such a shampoo to be in the refrigerator in a convenient container. Before washing the head cut off a piece and melt in the microwave or in a water bath.
Jojoba oil for hair: reviews
- Yulia: “I have curly hair, thin hair, and everything else is completely unsuitable for my round face. To correct this“ incompetence of nature ”, I always use hair straighteners. Before, I always had to cut my hair, because the ends were cut off mercilessly. But once , having glanced in a drugstore for vitamins for hair, I unexpectedly left myself with a bottle of jojoba oil. At first, I applied it only on the tips, the effect was amazing, the section has almost stopped, and I cut my hair much less often now. Then I started to add it to the masks and do oil wrap for 1: 1 hair with castor oil. Thanks to these procedures, my hair became much thicker, and I was finally able to grow a braid below my shoulders. "
- Light: "If you want gorgeous hair, then jojoba oil - the perfect remedy. In the summer, when there is absolutely no time to sit with a mask on my head for a long time, I add a few drops to the finished hair mask, apply it with my fingers, as if combing my hair, and then wait 5 minutes and wash it off. In the winter I make many masks with this oil, I can apply some even for the whole night. 3 years in my daily care there is jojoba oil and I can say with confidence that I haven’t seen anything better. "
- Oksana: “I love this oil, it’s really“ liquid gold. ”It is wonderful for taking care of the skin of the face and body, perfectly strengthens the nails, and hair under the influence of jojoba oil becomes smooth, healthy and shiny. I also like that it does not spoil at all, which means that it can be added to a cream, shampoo, mask and not be afraid that the oil will shorten the shelf life. "
See also: Face Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil is a great way to restore hair. A lot of enthusiastic feedback on the forums is a clear confirmation of this. This oil just can not disappoint. It is light, nutritious and very healthy. Try once, and jojoba oil will be permanently prescribed on the shelf in your bathroom.