We all remember that in our carefree childhood years, broken knees anxious parents generously filled us with hydrogen peroxide. The therapeutic fluid boiled, hissed, scraping and disinfecting the abrasion. The newborn is treated with peroxide navels, women use it for facial care. Find out the useful hydrogen peroxide for heels.
How does hydrogen peroxide help in the treatment of heels?
It is no secret that every woman wants to be perfect from head to toe. And this is not just a catch phrase, because you want the legs to always be well-groomed, smooth, soft and pink, like a baby's. The skin of the feet of the feet requires systematic care. It is better to prevent the appearance of corns and cracks than to treat them later.
Treatment of heels with hydrogen peroxide is quite effective, because it is a cleansing and disinfection. Peroxide is a true home healer and helper. What is the secret behind this simple tool?
Perhydrol differs from water, in terms of chemical composition, only in the content of excess oxygen atom. It is he who gives hydrogen peroxide the properties of an oxidizing agent. Peroxide easily gives its extra oxygen atom, which helps us so much in tissue repair.
Hydrogen peroxide heel trays
In order not to be ashamed to clothe the feet in new sandals, you just need to clear the heels of dead skin layers, resorting to the miraculous properties of hydrogen peroxide and making special baths. It is necessary to make these procedures a home ritual of beauty and health, while taking into account some recommendations:
- We regularly hold evening foot baths, which help to soften the skin of the feet and facilitate easy removal of the coarsened layer.
- The simplest bath with hydrogen peroxide lasts 5-7 minutes.
- We process steamed feet with gentle cosmetic devices: soft pumice, special brushes. Do not abuse the heavy artillery, so as not to thin the already suffering skin of the feet.
- Alternate component solutions for foot baths. We introduce herbal infusions, aromatic oils, which not only have a beneficial effect on the skin of the feet, but also protect the feet from fungal diseases.
- Peeled heels require proper nutrition and intensive hydration. Do not forget to massage the delicate skin of the feet when applying nutrients.
It is possible to rejuvenate the coarsened skin on the heels, without resorting to expensive procedures.
- hydrogen peroxide;
Preparation and use:
- Fill the basin with hot water.
- Add hydrogen peroxide to water in the following ratio: for 1 liter of water 2.5 tbsp. l peroxide.
- We calculate the volume of water so that the feet are completely immersed in the solution.
- Cover your feet with a towel in the bath to keep the water warm as long as possible.
- Maintain heels in solution for 10-15 minutes. If the skin of the feet is very hardened, then the time can be increased to 20-25 minutes. The effect will be amazing. The skin on the heels swells, softens and is ready for the cleansing procedure.
- It's time to use pumice stone or grinding file. In no case can not be cut steamed skin of the heels with blades.
- Peeled heels lubricated with a mixture of glycerin and vinegar. Prepare the emollient solution as follows: take the pharmacy bubble of glycerin and add table vinegar to the top.
If there are cracks on the heels, hydrogen peroxide treatment can be carried out 2-3 times a week. For preventive purposes, a complex of procedures once a week is sufficient.-
Bath with salt
- water - 2 l;
- sea salt - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Hydroperit - 2 tablets.
Preparation and use:
- In the hot water we introduce sea salt.
- We make a salt bath for the feet for 5-7 minutes.
- Add pills hydroperit. To get the usual 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide, it is enough to dilute one tablet of hydroperit in a tablespoon of water.
- We steam out the legs in the resulting solution for another 5 minutes.
- Soften heels gently treat pumice or brush.
- Be sure to finish the process of moistening cleansed feet.
The effect of such procedures is not long in coming. After 2-3 weeks, the heels will delight with their softness and tenderness.
The above foot bath with hydrogen peroxide will help to perfectly soften and cleanse the skin of the feet at home. But having achieved positive results, you should not relax, but always need to maintain and consolidate the effect:
- Constant care is the key to preserving delicate, soft and pink heels.
- If the skin is prone to drying and cracking, do not be lazy and make time for steaming, cleansing and nourishing the heels.
- We use natural home-made products for moisturizing and nourishing - masks, creams, scrubs.
- Baths preferably held at bedtime. After cleansing apply moisturizers, you can wear cotton socks at night. During the night, the skin will receive excellent nutrition and recovery.
Do not forget that each organism is individual and reacts differently to the same therapeutic drug. Consultation with the doctor and checking whether there is an allergic reaction to hydrogen peroxide will not interfere.
Knowledge of the cleansing effect of hydrogen peroxide on the heels makes it possible to apply it when the first signs of a problem appear. But it is still better not to start the process, but to take preventive measures, as which moisturizers and baths with aromatic oils are perfect. Successes to you and health!