Spots on jeans from grass are quite a frequent phenomenon among people who love outdoor activities. No one is safe from the appearance of stains, whether you play football, badminton or just walk the dog. Grass pollution is difficult to remove.
How to remove the grass with jeans: ways
To clean your favorite jeans at home, there are time-tested ways.
It should be understood that fresh stains are easier to clean than old ones. Therefore, as soon as you notice a patch of grass on jeans, try to remove it immediately. If this opportunity is not provided, do not rub the pollution with ordinary water, it will only worsen the situation.
- Wine vinegar is a good tool that successfully fights complex contaminants. Dip the grass stain in 10% vinegar and leave for 1 hour. After washing the jeans in a washing machine, add the powder.
- Baking soda is another effective stain remover against traces of grass. Apply gruel from baking soda moistened with water to the contaminated area. Rub the place with a brush. Leave the jeans for 1 hour, then wash in warm water and soap.
- Hydrogen peroxide is a tool that should be used with caution. Moisten the stain with peroxide, leave it for a few minutes, then rinse and wash the jeans thoroughly.
- Toothpaste is a universal product that can not only take care of the oral cavity, but also remove complex stains. Apply a small amount of paste to the contaminated area, after drying, brush off. Do not forget to wash your jeans in a washing machine.
- Alcohol - before washing, soak a trace of grass in alcohol for half an hour. After washing the thing with the powder in warm water.
- Ammonia - abundantly moisten the contamination with a solution of ammonia (1 tbsp. Water 1 tsp alcohol). After 15 minutes generously soap the area with laundry soap and leave for 1 hour. After washing the jeans in the washing machine. If the stain is not displayed, repeat the procedure several times.
- Table vinegar - in some cases, it effectively fights grass stains. Liberally moisten the dirt with 9% vinegar and leave the item for 1 hour. After rinsing the jeans in water and washing in a washing machine.
- Lemon juice or acid is a fairly effective and well-known method of removing stains. Moisten the contamination in lemon juice and leave for 30 minutes. If there is no juice, use citric acid solution. Then rinse the jeans in warm water and wash in a washing machine.
How to remove jeans from grass: stain removers
Stain removers are designed specifically to remove difficult stains. The most common and effective stain remover, according to many reviews, is recognized "Vanish". Spread powdered stain remover on dirt, leave for 30 minutes, then scrub. During the wash, also add "Vanish" to the washing machine.-
American company "Amway" took care of its customers by creating especially effective stain removers. The brand has several means to remove stubborn stains. SpraySA8 for preliminary removal of stains washes contaminants of any complexity, including grass. It is recommended to put it on a dry cloth, and then wash the thing in the usual way. In addition, "Amway" has a powder amplifier for soaking and removing stains, which is added to the washing machine before washing.
Concentrated Gels- relatively new product that washes any contamination. One of the latest developments of Ariel Ariel Active Gel Capsules. Capsules lay directly in the washing machine drum. Due to the high concentration of active substances in the formula means, it effectively relieves clothing from difficult stains.
Currently, high-quality powders allow you to wash such dirt without the use of stain removers and other means. First of all, you need to soak the soiled thing in the powder solution. After 1 hour, wipe the stain with your hands, then rinse the jeans in a typewriter.
Jeans - comfortable and practical clothing. It is a pity when a stain of grass appears on your favorite pair. Wash the grass with jeans is quite difficult, but using modern and proven folk remedies, you can cope with the problem. The main thing is not to postpone washing: it is much easier to fight with fresh stains!