Many women carefully monitor their appearance: they visit spas, hairdresser and beautician, paying particular attention to makeup and body shape. You must agree, in order to be desired and successful, you need to take care of yourself. But today we are going to talk about a question in which sometimes even the most sophisticated women of fashion happen to be ignorant - this is intimate hygiene.
Perhaps someone wonders: what is so complicated? However, there are a number of rules, the observance of which will help a woman (or girl) to avoid many female diseases. So, a little more talk about how to wash.
How to wash a woman?
For a long time, the delicate question of how to properly wash a girl (or woman) in our country did not stand at all - they considered this something forbidden and almost indecent. Women knew that they need to wash themselves with soap at least twice a day. As a result, the acid-base balance of the vagina is disrupted, and we have the presence of such an unpleasant disease as thrush. But that's not all. Few people know that cystitis occurs only in half of the cases as a result of hypothermia, while the remaining 50% of women fall ill due to a violation of intimate hygiene rules.
What is the best rinse?
The choice of personal care products involves the observance of several simple rules:
- using ordinary soap for washing is undesirable: it creates an alkaline environment, which is an ideal place for the spread of bacteria;
- the best option is an intimate hygiene gel containing lactic acid and a pH level of 3.3;
- choosing a gel, pay attention to its composition: it is desirable that it does not contain fragrances, dyes, soaps or other alkaline compounds;
- you should also not buy a gel with a strong odor and a long shelf life (over 1 year);
- do not need to be used for washing the washcloth and sponge - there is a risk of damage to the mucous membrane of the intimate area. You may not feel micro-scratches, but they will be an excellent breeding ground for bacteria.
We wash away only with our hands! Naturally, they must be clean. In rare cases, you can use a sponge to care for the bikini area, but only very carefully.
How to perform the procedure?
This part of daily hygiene should be carried out at least 2 times a day (morning and evening), as well as before and after sexual intercourse. Of course, ideally, you should wash yourself after each use of the toilet. But while studying or working, it is not possible to do this, so you can use special wipes for intimate hygiene.
Of course, the method of the procedure is also important:
- water during washing should not be too cold (it is fraught with inflammation) or hot - the ideal temperature is about 30 degrees;
- send a stream of water from the top down (from the vagina to the anus), otherwise there is a risk of infection from the anus;
- it is also impossible to direct the jet directly into the vagina: it washes away the protective natural lubricant that prevents the penetration of pathogenic microbes;
- it is not worth roughly rubbing the genitals with a towel, it is better to gently blot them.
Intimate hygiene during pregnancy and during menstruation.
It is very important to follow all the rules of intimate hygiene during menstruation. On such days, wash each time you change tampons or pads. Recall that the pads must be changed about 1 time at 4 o'clock, and tampons - 1 time at 3 o'clock. During menstruation, you can not take a bath, visit the pool and swim in the ponds.
During pregnancy, it is also important to approach this procedure very carefully, because possible inflammatory processes will threaten not only the health of the mother, but also the future baby. In the first trimester of pregnancy, the procedure should be carried out as usual. But at a later date due to the discomfort caused by changes in the shape, it is better to use a special stool, which can be put in a bath, for washing.
Everyday sanitary pads
Probably, almost all women know that it is necessary to change everyday pads once every 4 hours, because on their surface there is an accumulation of secretions, which are an excellent medium for the reproduction of pathogenic bacteria.
But that is not all. Modern advertising encourages the use of sanitary pads every day: they say, it is convenient and comfortable. But few people know about the harm that can be done to women's health by their inept use. It is all about the material for the manufacture of gaskets - molded cellulose, which does not allow the skin to breathe: with long-term wear, a kind of greenhouse environment is created in which bacteria develop well. And another very important point: the use of sanitary pads does not make the skin clean! Therefore, you need to wash yourself anyway at least 2 times a day.
A few words about underwear
And finally, I would like to say a few words about women's underwear. Of course, lace thongs are very sexy and beautiful. And, probably, such panties should be in the wardrobe of a woman for special occasions. But for everyday use it is best to buy underwear that will be hygienically correct - panties made from natural materials. Change underwear should be daily, and with heavy discharge - twice a day.
Compliance with all the rules of intimate hygiene will help you to avoid many unpleasant diseases, as well as give freshness and confidence.