Wen- these are soft fat formations due to the growth of fat cells. Wen on the face can reach up to 1.5 cm, in some cases, there are larger wen.
Wen on the face can appear at any age.. Most often, wen are formed under the eyes, on the eyelids, on the forehead, on the cheekbones and even on the neck. Wen are not dangerous for human health., they are only a cosmetic defect.Wen do not adorn the face and are able to "live" on the face for quite a long time. You can remove the wen on the face in different ways: from cosmetology to folk.
Wen on face: causes
- Sometimes the appearance of Wen can be the result of a disease of internal organs.
- A metabolic disorder is often the cause of the appearance of Wen on the face.
- Genetic predisposition. It so happens that a person has a tendency in DNA to overdevelop fat cells. In this case, the Wen is first formed by the parents, then transferred to the children. It is rather difficult to get rid of such wen.
- Diseases of the thyroid gland.
- Diseases of the liver and kidneys.
- Improper nutrition.
- Hormonal disorders.
The reasons for the appearance of wen on the face are not so little, so you are unlikely to succeed in identifying the cause of the appearance of wen. To calm down, consult a doctor.
How to remove the wen under the eyes?
Exists many ways to remove the wen under the eyes.
If the wen is more than 1 cm, you will need the help of specialists.. Almost always beauticians remove wen using local anesthesia. In some cases, the doctor may resort to general anesthesia. Despite the fact that surgery to remove the wen under eyes not complicated, you will be prescribed various tests in front of her: a complete blood count and urine test, hormone tests, and an ultrasound scan. These procedures are needed in order to prescribe the best option for anesthesia and select the appropriate removal.
If wen under the eyes is less than 1 cm, you can use home methods:
- Moxibustion- This is an effective way, but it will take at least 1 week to cauterize the problem areas. For cauterization apply 5% solution of iodine. Burn it under the eyes every night. In order not to burn the thin skin around the eyes, apply iodine dot.
- Drying. If you decide to use this method, use calendula tincture, boric or salicylic alcohol. It will take about 1 week to completely remove the wen under the eyes. Processing is carried out twice a day - in the morning and in the evening.
- Piercing- This is quite a painful procedure that provides an instant effect. This method will require a needle, which must be disinfected. During the procedure, pierce each wen, and handle the puncture site with 90% medical alcohol. After piercing the place where the wen was previously located will turn red, but the redness will pass in 2-3 days. To speed healing, you can use non-greasy gels.
How to clean wen at home?
There is a massfolk methods that will remove the wen at home.
- Sunflower oil mask. Heat up the unrefined sunflower oil and salt it. Hot oil grease wen. The procedure must be performed every day until a crust is formed, which then disappears along with the wen.
- Coltsfoot leaf mask. Apply fresh leaves of the mother-and-stepmother by the side to the Wen. From coltsfoot, you can make a mush, which is also applied to the wen at night. This procedure will save you from the Wen in a week.
- Mask of onions. Prepare a gruel of onion bulb and attach it to the wen at night. The next day, wenglers will open up, and they can be carefully "removed."
- Golden mustache mask. Twice a day, make a compress with fresh golden whisker leaves. After 2 weeks from the wen there will be no trace!
How to remove the wen on the eyelids?
One of the most progressive ways of removing wen for centuries is laser therapy. Before therapy, the doctor will make an accurate diagnosis and remove the wen with a laser. After the procedure, no traces remain. Besides laser therapy, there is coagulation (cauterization of wen with a special preparation). This procedure may bring you some discomfort, but beauty requires sacrifice! These two procedures take a few minutes, and the result from them is excellent!
If you do not have the time or money to visit cosmetologists and remove the wen on your eyelids using cosmetic procedures, they will help you. home methods of removing wen on the eyelids:
- Grind a clove of garlic with a mushy state. Mixed cooked gruel with any vegetable oil in equal proportions. The resulting mass gently rub in wen on the eyelids. The procedure is carried out 1 time per day until complete disappearance of the Wen.
- Take a sheet of Kalanchoe, remove the top layer from it, and apply the leaf pulp to the wen on the eyelids. Fix Kalanchoe with an adhesive plaster for 12 hours. To the wen on the eyelids completely disappeared, you need 1 week of such procedures.
- Melt 3 tbsp. sheep fat in a water bath. Fat should not boil! After you melt the mutton fat, rub the mass in the wen on the eyelids. The procedure is carried out at least 5 times a day. The course of treatment is at least 2 weeks.
- Buy at the pharmacy special anti-wen agents for centuries. Usually this special ointment on the basis of vitamin A. The course of treatment in such ways is about 1 month, but the result lasts a long time.
If the remedies you choose do not help, consult a doctor. Maybe you picked up the wrong treatment, and therefore wen do not want to leave you! If necessary, decide on surgical intervention.