Very often we hear from the opposite sex: "She has beautiful eyes." But what are beautiful eyes? Is it the color or the slit of the eyes? Or maybe it's just a beautiful makeup? But many say that "Her eyes and without makeup are beautiful" ... Does it mean that the beauty of the eyes is given to us from birth? Or can we make our eyes beautiful?
Of course, the eyes themselves are the organs of sight, and they are similar to someone’s eyes. After all, there are so many people on earth! It can not only be like the beauty of the eyes. And we create beauty ourselves. Beauty is the right care, beauty is health and happiness!
Beautiful eyes are always framed by healthy, equally beautiful skin around the eyes.. However, in many women, the skin around the eyes is a problem area. Often there are dark circles or puffiness under the eyes. Some people suffer from allergies, which also affects the appearance of the skin around the eyes and the eyes themselves.
But everything that depends on us, we can do if we want in the best way possible.
Features of the skin around the eyes
The skin around the eyes has a number of differences from the rest of the skin of the face. First, the skin around the eyes is four times. thinner the rest of the skin is half a centimeter. She is does not have subcutaneous fat. Contains fewer sweat and sebaceous glands, collagen and elastin. Secondly, the skin around the eyes more sensitive and getting older faster. It is exposed to adverse environmental effects more, and cosmetics are often applied to it. Therefore, experts recommend to take care of the skin of the face from a young age, from 20-25 years.
Cleansing the skin around the eyes
Coming home after a tiring work day, be sure to wash your makeup. For this use a special tool eye makeup remover.
For normaland dry skin Milk is recommended. For fatty skin is better to use lotion. Apply the product on cotton swabs and hold on the eyes for a minute. Then gently remove eye makeup. Do not rub your eyes, do not make sudden movements that may cause you pain. Movement should be light, top to bottom. Try not to stretch the skin.
Moisturizing and nourishing the skin around the eyes
The next step after cleansing is moisturizing the skin. Since the skin around the eyes is more sensitive and usually dry, it needs to be moistened. But this stage is necessary for oily skin. Wherein for normal anddry skin recommended to use cream structure products, for greasy - gel.
- Eye Cream make up for the lack of fat. However, do not use cream with lanolin, because the skin around the eyes may redden or swell.
- Lotionsfor the skin around the eyes Used mainly for normal skin. They are quickly absorbed, smooth mimic wrinkles, give the skin a natural glow.
- Eye Gelsuseful not only for oily skin, but also very effective in dealing with imperfections. If you have problems such as dark circles under the eyes, puffiness or swelling of the eyelids, allergies, you can safely use gels for the skin around the eyes. Moreover, gels can, unlike creams and lotions, be applied directly on the eyelids (see also the articles "How to get rid of bruises under the eyes" and "Eyelid skin care").
Currently, there is a wide variety of cosmetics around the eyes. Brand manufacturers are also a huge choice. The choice is yours. If you are lost and do not know what to choose, you can seek advice from a beautician. He will select the available products specifically for your individual skin around the eyes.
Proper application of products to moisturize the skin around the eyes
- Creams and lotions should not be applieddirectly forever, These products can get into your eye and cause irritation.
- Gels can be applied and forever. Means put anonymous fingers. Because these fingers are the weakest.
- Properly applied from the outer corner of the eye to the inner, and not vice versa.
- Movement should be very light, massage. Do light tapping with the pads of the ring fingers, this stimulates blood circulation.
Toning the skin around the eyes
For toning the skin around the eyes, as the name implies, various tonic. In addition, you can use eye masks and serum. Masks are recommended to be applied no more than once or twice a week, and serums once every three to six months.
In addition, you can make masks for the skin around the eyes at home. You can also make lotions and tonics.
See also:How to apply the cream around the eyes: description and application scheme
Follow the basic recommendations of skin care specialists around the eyes, and your eyes will dazzle with their beauty and health!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Margot