In our century of development of various technologies, when soon a toothbrush will have its own processor and access to the Internet, although sometimes, but there are situations in which a modern person becomes helpless without his usual adaptations. For example, you just washed your hair, took a hairdryer in your hands and found that there was no electricity, it was cold outside, and you had to go to work. In this case, the question becomes relevant: how to dry hair without a hair dryer quickly? We will try to answer it.
How to dry hair without a hair dryer in 10 minutes?
Beautiful, healthy hair - decoration of any woman! It would seem that it could be easier to wash your hair and dry it with a hairdryer? However, due to various circumstances, you can find yourself in a situation where he is not at hand. And do not forget that the constant use of electrical appliances harms the hair: they become thin, dull, lifeless. We will not be upset, panic, and arm ourselves with the rules and advice on how to dry hair without a hair dryer.
- When washing hair, it is advisable to use a balm of the same company as shampoo. The main thing is not to abuse the quantity, but not to apply it to the roots at all, because you can thereby make the hair heavier and slow down the process of drying.
- It is advisable to use a warm towel for drying, since it absorbs moisture better and creates a comfortable temperature for the hair and scalp.
- Hair will dry faster when we give it more air. So, we often touch the strands with our fingers, comb, we can intensively rotate the head.
- Long-haired beauties are recommended to dry their hair, head down, lifting the strands from the roots with your fingers so that they do not appear slick.
Natural drying is the best option for your favorite hair. This method is considered healing for weak, thin, damaged hair and contributes to their restoration. Hair, dried naturally, without the use of a hair dryer, does not electrify, smooth, smooth, flowing like silk. They maintain a healthy shine, elasticity. And all because the humidity level is normal. Thus, only one advantage for the scalp.
But there is one drawback - it will take much more time, but, as usual, it is not enough. So it's time to figure out how to quickly and properly dry your hair without a hairdryer.
A quick way with a towel:
- After washing your head, gently squeeze out excess water from your hair and begin immediately to dry them with a towel. I would like to draw attention to the fact that it is impossible to rub hair strongly enough for light, gentle soaking. Pressing movements should be gentle, caring. For these purposes, it is desirable to take a small towel, because it is more convenient to get to the roots of the hair.
- Dry hair in the direction of their growth: from the roots to the ends. For drying hair a warm towel will be the best helper. So, going to wash your hair, you should take care of this.
- After shampooing, we wrap the hair with one towel, and when it absorbs all the first moisture, we use the second one. Wrap the hair in a dry warmed cloth. It takes two to three minutes of time.
- Removed excess moisture from the hair, proceed to the next stage. Apply a styling agent suitable for your hair type. But it is by necessity and desire.
- Head down to better ensure air flow to the hair roots. After all, the roots linger more moisture, and the hair here dries the longest.
- We begin with our fingers to lift the strands at the roots, ruffle them. It is necessary to continue repeating such movements until the hair appears to be dry and looks slightly moist.
- So the time has come when you can use a comb, that is, proceed to the installation. Take a round comb and pull the hair at the crown with twisting movements, turning it clockwise from the roots to the ends.
- The process of drying the hair is over. Minimum cost, time and no harm to the hair.
In this way, short hair can be dried, for long strands there will be a special approach.
We dry long hair:
- After shampooing, squeeze the strands to remove excess moisture. We treat hair carefully, do not squeeze it out strongly, twist it, because all these actions can disrupt their structure.
- Wrap your hair with a warm towel. For long strands we will not interfere with three heated towels. We feel that the fabric gets wet, change to a dry towel.
- Head down, throwing long curls. We begin to ruffle strands with your fingers, tapping on the scalp. Owners of thick and long hair can divide the entire volume of hair into three parts. There will be three tails: the first - at the back of the head, the second - at the top of the head, the third - at the forehead. It will be more convenient to dry the hair parts.
- We start at the back of the head and move up. Thus, the air flow to the roots is better, and a smaller volume dries faster. Dry the hair in such a way until they visually appear to be dry.
- Comb your hair with a rare wooden comb. Long hair combed, starting from the tips and gradually rising to the roots.
- We decided on how to dry the hair without a hair dryer, so that they were straight.
If you want to get relaxed curls as a result, you can do the following manipulations:
- When we have achieved the effect - visually dry, but to the touch a little wet strands, we will do the following: divide the hair into sectors, take each strand separately, twist it and fix with hairpins or hairpins.
- After 10-15 minutes, remove our clamps and hands comb the strands. With vigorous movements, turning the head, we will create careless curls.
- You can sprinkle a little varnish to fix the resulting styling.
I would also like to tell a little about such a wonderful towel, whose name is a turban.
Turban Hair Towel
This towel is made of a fabric with an increased ability to absorb moisture. With this wonderful towel you can quickly and gently dry hair.
In use, the turban is very convenient and quite simple:
- Lean, hair naturally fall.
- We dress a super absorbent towel so that the button of the turban is behind.
- Twist the free end, we will bring it back and fasten it with the help of a button on the back of the head. Very convenient: the towel does not slip, you can go about your business.
- Microfiber absorbed excess moisture, hair slightly damp. So it remains to do the rest of the steps for drying and styling without a hairdryer.
Dry hair without using a hair dryer is not so difficult. It remains only to try to put this knowledge into practice. Just do not forget that you can damage your hair in a few minutes, and it will take a lot of time and effort to restore them. Good luck to you!