Each representative of the beautiful half of humanity is committed to the ideal. Due to age-related changes, the elasticity of the skin is significantly reduced, with the result that sagging cheeks and a second chin appear. How to remove the cheeks and make cheekbones, you will learn in our article.
The main ways to solve the problem
The problem of too plump cheeks and imperfect, shapeless cheekbones worries many women. The appearance of cheeks can be due to several reasons:
- severe weight loss;
- unbalanced nutrition;
- lack of physical activity;
- bad habits.
With age, the integuments lose their elasticity, as a result of which the cheeks may sag, and the facial contour becomes far from ideal. Oval face consists of muscle tissue, which not only can, but also need to train. To correct the shape of the face and correct the cheekbones in several ways, such as:
- Makeup. Make a correction of the oval face and outline the cheekbones can be using loose powder, blush and tonal framework. The cheekbones must be darkened, and the skin around them must be lightened. Such a shadow game visually allows you to cope with the problem.
- Physical exercise. There are many complexes with which you can train the facial muscle tissue and improve its contour. Exercises need to be performed systematically. You'll see, the first results will be noticeable in 2-3 weeks.
- Salon procedures. Modern cosmetology offers a number of salon manipulations, with the help of which you can tighten your cheeks, get rid of the second chin, and also make the skin elastic and elastic.
- Balanced diet. This aspect in the fight against chubby cheeks is considered important, especially for people who suffer from overweight.
- Plastic surgery. This method of correction will also allow you to get rid of puffy cheeks and form beautiful cheekbones, like Hollywood stars, but not everyone accepts it both by the method of conducting and by the price category.
Salon face contour correction procedures
Many women prefer salon procedures. To date, beauticians offer several options for the correction of the cheeks and the formation of the cheekbones, in particular:
- Bio-reinforcement, that is, the introduction into the thickness of the skin of hyaluronic acid. This component is known to be necessary for maintaining the water balance, elasticity and elasticity of the skin.
- Thermolifting Under the influence of high temperature, the production of collagen and natural hyaluronic acid is synthesized in the skin. As a result of this procedure, the cheeks are tightened, and the face contour is also formed.
- Massage with lifting effect. Such procedures should only be performed by a qualified cosmetologist who knows the direction of the massage lines on the face. With the help of massage, you can tighten your cheeks, bring skin to a tone, and also affect the deep layers of the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Subcutaneous injections. The most common cosmetic manipulation is considered biorevitalization.
- Liposuction through laser procedures.
I would like to pay special attention to liposuction. To carry out such manipulations, one should resort to the help of qualified specialists in the field of plastic surgery. Before carrying out surgery, weigh the pros and cons, take into account contraindications. Correction of the cheeks and cheekbones through surgical actions entails a long recovery period. Also, such procedures often give a short result.
How to remove cheeks at home?
Representatives of both sexes, who are worried about the problem of sagging or puffy cheeks, as well as the lack of a perfect clear face contour, try to solve this problem at home. In this case, you should perform a set of physical exercises, as well as a diet.
How to make the cheekbones and get rid of plump cheeks with exercise?
If you want to achieve an amazing result, then exercise should be daily. Such training takes no more than 15 minutes of your time. On the correct implementation of all exercises will indicate a constant tension of the facial muscles. Otherwise, you will not see any effect even in a month.
Often cosmetologists, professional trainers and plastic surgeons are faced with the question of how to remove the cheeks and make the cheekbones of a man. Representatives of the strong half of humanity to achieve this goal enough to adjust your daily diet, as well as perform the exercises. The number of repetitions can be increased.
The most effective and popular is the complex of the following exercises:
- Tightening the facial muscles should begin with a basic exercise. We take a deep breath and at the same time fill our cheeks with air. Then tightly pressed his lips, apply to the cheeks of the palm so that the fingers touched the auricle. With the maximum force we press on the cheeks, while the muscle tissue must resist. This exercise can be partly called static. One approach lasts 10 seconds. Follow the five approaches.
- In the next exercise, we close our lips and pull them into a tube. Imagine that you want to kiss someone. The tension of the facial muscles should be extreme. Imagine that there is a circle in front of the lips. Five times we drive with closed lips in each direction.
- This exercise is aimed solely at correcting the cheekbones. Place the thumb of your right or left hand in your mouth and lean against the upper gum. At the same time, we begin to push the cheek out from the inside, providing resistance to the muscular tissue. During this exercise, we feel the power of resistance and the maximum tension of the cheekbones.
- For the next exercise, you will need a chair or chair. Take a sitting position and tilt your head back. Now try as much as possible to lower the shoulders down, as if you are trying to separate the torso from the head. At the same time the jaw should be tightly compressed.
- For the next exercise we need a pen or pencil. We clamp the object between the upper lip and the nose and try to keep it as long as possible due to the tension of the muscle tissue.
There is another very good complex. Many women and men are aware of the Bodyflex technique, which is based on proper breathing. The author of the method, Greer Childers, has developed several exercises to correct the oval of the face, neck, and also to get rid of sagging or puffy cheeks.
Proper nutrition, massage and masks for the correction of facial contours
In addition to daily exercise, to adjust the shape of the face should follow a diet and a balanced diet. You should adjust your eating habits, in particular:
- give up fast and useless carbohydrates;
- increase the amount of drinking up to 1.5-2 liters per day;
- limit the consumption of sweet, flour, fried, over-pungent and salty;
- Enrich your diet with foods rich in natural fiber, for example, fresh vegetables, fruits, and cereals.
Dietary diet should be combined with exercise, otherwise you can lose weight, after which the skin will become inelastic and sagging.
At home, masks and peels combined with massage treatments can be used to correct the cheeks and cheekbones. You can buy ready-made masks in any specialty store or make them yourself. The best ingredients for such cosmetics are:
- oil components;
- bee products;
- lemon juice;
Do not forget that only the implementation of all measures in the complex will allow you to achieve results and adjust the shape of the cheekbones, as well as get rid of chubby or sagging cheeks.
If you set a goal to make beautiful chiseled cheekbones and get rid of chubby cheeks, then there should be no obstacles on your way. Hard workouts of facial muscles, proper nutrition and beauty procedures, including home ones, will do their job. Be beautiful and healthy!