Each representative of the beautiful half of humanity wants to prolong their youth, so we buy various cosmetics and actively fight the processes of skin photoaging. In pursuit of advertised cosmetic brands and fashion trends, we forget that a lot of useful components are contained in berries, fruits and plants. A long time ago, true connoisseurs of beauty - the French, discovered a number of useful properties of grapes, more precisely, its seeds. Today, many women have begun to actively use grape seed oil for the face. Why is it so useful and why is it worth reviewing your cosmetic bag? Let's discuss this.
Cosmetic grape seed oil for the face: the benefits of solar fruit
So, before we consider all the beneficial properties of grape oil, let's find out at once one thing: it should not smell like grapes. Surprisingly, genuine grape seed oil has a light green tint and smells like nuts. If you feel a distinct grape flavor, most likely, this oil contains many additional substances and flavors.
It is mainly used grape seed oil for the skin of the face. But many of the fair sex discovered the beneficial properties of this extract for hair. To understand the full value of the oil, you need to know its component composition. Natural grape seed oil can truly be considered as a storehouse of nutrient-fortified trace elements. So, our skin needs the following ingredients that are in grape oil:
- vitamins of group B and C;
- tanning elements;
- omega 6;
- omega 9;
- omega 3;
- polyacid acids.
By the way, linoleic, stearic and oleic acids, which are contained in grape oil, are vital for our skin at any age, since they contribute to its hydration at the intercellular level and improve metabolic processes.
Many girls are surprised when they learn that grape seed oil is absolutely suitable for any skin type, regardless of age. Only here it has a different effect on each type of skin:
- when using grape oil for oily skin, the work of the sebaceous glands is normalized and the production of subcutaneous fat stabilizes;
- if you use it for dry skin, you can achieve its natural moisture, and at the cellular level, because the oil from grape seed contains the necessary acids and tocopherol;
- for problem skin, affected acne, oil from grape fruit seeds will be a real salvation: due to the opening of pores deep cleansing occurs, in addition, all the useful components contribute to the speedy healing of acne and getting rid of them;
- grape oil is also suitable for fading skin: older women will be able to improve the skin color and tone them up, smooth out fine wrinkles.
Very often, this oil is used during cosmetic procedures, for example, wraps against cellulite.
There are practically no contraindications to the use of grape seed oil. The only contraindication is considered individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to the active components. Before you start using grape oil for your face, test for an allergic reaction. It is best to apply the oil on the skin in the area of the elbow. If after 10-15 minutes nothing has changed, you can safely apply it to your face.
Grape oil: a facial application
Every day, beauticians come up with new masks and skin care products of various types. At home, many women prefer to make masks based on grape seed oil extract. You also decided to make a salon treatment course at home and do not know how to use grape seed oil for your face? We will tell you only about the best recipes for making such masks.
Recipe number 1: miraculous face mask with grape seed oil
As already mentioned, each woman is afraid to grow old, especially when the first wrinkles appear on her face, indicating her age. One of the most common and effective anti-aging mask is considered, prepared on the basis of grape fruit seed oil.
- grape oil - 1 tbsp. l;
- freshly squeezed grape juice - 1 tbsp. l .;
- white cosmetic clay - 2 tbsp. l
Preparation and use:
- In a separate container, pour in white cosmetic clay.
- Add grape seed oil extract and freshly squeezed grape juice (as you know, this mask is best done during the fruiting season of grapes). Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture with a special spatula on the face and leave for 20 minutes. The mask should be completely dry.
- Then wash the mask with warm water without the use of cosmetics. If necessary, after the procedure, moisturize the skin with a cream or tocopherol extract.
Recipe number 2
Almond oil has become the most popular among women. Its miraculous properties are perfectly manifested in tandem with grape seed oil.
- almond oil - 1 tsp;
- grape seed oil extract - 1 tsp.
Preparation and use:
- In a separate container, mix the oil components.
- Moisten a gauze cut in the prepared oil solution.
- Apply a cloth soaked in oil on your face and soak for 20-25 minutes.
- Finally, using a cotton pad moistened in warm, purified water, remove the remnants of the oil extract.
Recipe number 3
To improve the color of the skin of the face, as well as eliminate pigment spots, you can make a mask with the addition of fresh cucumber juice. By the way, this mask can be applied to the skin of any type and at different ages.
- grape seed oil - ½ tsp;
- freshly squeezed cucumber juice - 1 tsp;
- carrot juice (fresh) - 1 tsp;
- lemon juice - 1 tsp;
- table starch - ½ tsp.
Preparation and use:
- Place table starch in a separate container and add all the liquid ingredients.
- Mix everything thoroughly to form a mixture of uniform consistency.
- Using a special spatula, apply the mixture to the skin of the face.
- Soak the mask until it is completely dry, and then remove its residue with warm water.
- During washing it is better not to use cosmetics, and especially soap.
Recipe number 4
Women balzakovskogo age diligently take care of their skin. To slow down the process of its photoaging, as well as to give fading skin smoothness and amazing color, you can use a very good mask based on grape seed oil and selected foods.
- Yogurt with a high percentage of fat - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Grape seed oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- canned green peas - 2 tbsp. l
Preparation and use:
- All components need to be crushed thoroughly to make gruel. To do this, you can use a mixer or blender.
- The resulting mixture should be applied to the skin and leave for 30 minutes.
- In conclusion, the mask is washed off with warm, but not hot water.
How does the oil on the skin: reviews
The representatives of the fair sex share their impressions about the benefits of grape seed oil. You can find a lot of reviews and get acquainted with its miraculous effect. Many girls leave feedback that grape oil does not clog pores, helps to cleanse the skin and normalize the sebaceous glands.
Some women say they use grape seed oil daily instead of regular cream. It should be applied in strict accordance with the massage lines, and the remnants should be removed with a napkin. Much to the surprise of many girls, this oil is perfect for oily skin. After applying it, they noted the result: the skin became matte and smooth, and the greasy luster disappeared without a trace.
In the network you can find a lot of positive reviews about the benefits of masks with the addition of grape seed oil. Some women even use it to wrap and fight with extra centimeters.
The choice of cosmetic products for skin care of the face is a subjective matter. If you want to saturate your skin with healthy, natural and fortified elements, then try grape seed oil. Many women noticed an excellent result after just a few treatments. If you are afraid for the condition of your skin, then consult with a beautician. Believe me, the amazing result will not be long in coming.