Chocolate hair color is a classic. Today, these shades are in trend because of the fashion for everything natural. If you dramatically change the image, become a brunette or a blonde, not everyone decides, then the chocolate color is neutral and suitable for gradual transformation.
This color will decorate hair of any length, suitable for almost any skin tone. He will emphasize your individuality and unique style. The most important thing is to make the right choice in a rich range of chocolate tones.
Homemade secrets of healthy hair! It’s easy to grow 20 cm in a month ...
Dye your hair chocolate
Despite the general opinion that brown hair color is best combined with bronze tan and brown eyes, this is not entirely correct. Look around: nature rewarded a lot of women with this hair color. You can find a brown-haired woman with eyes and skin of any shades.
If you have blond or blond hair, then when dyed in chocolate tone, you get exactly the color that is indicated on the package. But it is important not to overdo the paint on the hair, so as not to become a burning brunette. Although a few washes and lighten the hair, but the mood will be spoiled. There is still a subtlety when dyeing blond hair in chocolate color: light roots grow quickly, which does not look neat. In this case, you will have to constantly tint curls.
If the brunette decided to achieve a chocolate shade, you will need a hair wash. On dark hair, the dye can give only a shade of dark chocolate, which will be visible only in the light.
Spend a test staining of hair strands in advance, note the time for which the desired shade.
If you have correctly defined your color type, then it will not be difficult to choose a successful shade.
- Tsvetotip "autumn" - warm shades with reddish and beautiful overflow.
- Tsvetotip "winter" - cold shades of chocolate color from gray to black shine.
Chocolate hair color 10 photos
Photos with chocolate-colored hair will help orient in choosing the right shade for your appearance.
Dark chocolate hair color
Light chocolate hair color
Hair color chocolate caramel
Hair color chocolate brown
Chestnut Chocolate Hair Color
Hair color is chocolate brown
Milky chocolate hair color
Chocolate black hair
Chocolate Ash Hair Color
Hair color chocolate blond
Hair color chocolate color: reviews
What hair color will help to achieve the desired color?
- Olga: "GarnierColorNaturals chocolate when dyeing blond hair helps to achieve the desired shade. However, the first hair dye may have a reddish tint, which I lost after several washes."
- Tatiana: "I helped achieve a great brown shade SchwarzkopfDIADEM."
- Svetlana: "Italian hair dye KOLORIKA 5 tone - with this paint I dyed hair in the salon. It was salon dyeing that, in my opinion, is most effective."
- Ksyusha: "I used to use Loreal Excellence shade 7.1 cream. To get a chocolate tint, then I tried and was pleased with the paint MATRIX tint number 5."
- Ladushka: “My desired shade is obtained by mixing the colors of 6.71 and 7.71 of the paint of Vella Color Touch. Wella koleston colors of 6.77 and 6.75 work equally well.”
- Ira: "Farmacolor professional dye, shades 5.1 and 5.2. - what I need, but I achieved the desired shade after washing the hair. If you want to wash off the hair before dyeing into chocolate, I advise you to use the composition for washing the hair from Estelle. But the powder for washing makes hair dry and dull. "
Highlights on chocolate hair color
Classic highlighting with bright transitions is not relevant today, stylists advise American highlighting, hair glazing, coloring and staining MagiContrast.
Such methods of coloring on chocolate hair color look beautiful, but only if it is natural hair color. Otherwise, during the lightening it will not be possible to achieve a smoothly colored strand, at the base it will be light, and on the tips of the redhead.
When highlighting on chocolate color do not try to achieve light strands. Choose golden, bronze, caramel shades, those that are a couple of tones lighter than your chosen source tone.
If you have a shade of dark chocolate on your hair and you are an extravagant bold person, you can make highlights with red or blue-black strands.
The right choice of dyeing method will create gentle sun glare in your hair, will add volume to your hair, make it elegant.
Natural means for coloring hair in chocolate color
Not only synthetic dyes are able to give your hair the desired chocolate shades. Henna, Basma, coffee will safely dye hair in chocolate color.
DIY hair dye: recipe number 1
- Glass of water
- Henna pack
- 3 tbsp. coffee
The number of ingredients depends on the length of the hair.
Brew coffee with a glass of water and let it boil for 5 minutes, then let cool to 50 degrees, mix thoroughly with henna and let the mixture stand for 2 hours. Then apply to hair, wrap hair with polyethylene and a towel. Dyeing time up to 2 hours, after that henna can adversely affect the hair.
For dark hair is more suitable second method of dyeing.
DIY hair dye: recipe number 2
- Henna pack
- Basma pack
Mix the ingredients, make boiling water, let it brew for 2 hours. Apply the mixture to your hair, wrap with plastic and a towel. Adjust the coloring time depending on the desired shade of hair. The darker the shade of chocolate you want to get, the longer you hold the mixture on your hair.
As you can see, chocolate hair color is universal, allows you to experiment with shades, styles, hairstyles, depth and saturation. And naturalness and femininity are always in fashion. Short haircuts will look sexy, long hair - mysteriously. The main thing is not to forget about makeup for expressive eyes to look bright. And in order to maintain the color and maintain the health of the hair, use special care for dyed hair.