Every woman dreams that her face always looks fresh and young. Various oils can help to make this dream come true, including castor oil, which has found wide application in cosmetology.
Castor oil contains in its composition various fatty acids, which have a softening effect on the skin. That is why Castor oil is recommended for face care..
The best in cosmetology is considered to be castor oil, obtained by cold pressing. Castor oil, hot pressed or in the form of an extract with the addition of lower quality solvents produces a smaller effect.The use of castor oil is especially recommended for the care of sensitive and dry skin.
Useful properties of castor oil for the face
Firstly, Castor oil is used as a nutrient for dry skin.The oil has a softening and nourishing action, helps to cope with a lack of moisture, unevenness, dryness, peeling, loss of elasticity of the skin and coarsening.
Castor oil has an excellent soothing and softening effect on sensitive skin.But it can also cause allergic reactions, so after the first use, if redness appears, it is better to refuse to use it.
In addition, it is famous for its anti-aging and smoothing properties and recommended to fight shallow facial wrinkles. Castor oil is suitable for smoothing wrinkles and nourishing around the skin of the eyes, very popular in the care of eyelashes. It strengthens and accelerates the growth of hairs, preventing their loss and breakage.
Also this oil is used to whiten skin, helping to lighten age spots and freckles, and even helps to get rid of growths on the skin and chafing.
Castor oil face mask
Due to the fact that castor oil can cause an allergic reaction, its It is better to use in a mixture with other components, and not in its pure form. It can be added to skin cleansers or creams.
- 2 drops of oil is enough for a disposable portion of lotion or cream. On a single part of the gel or cream for the eyelid is added 1 drop. To combat shallow wrinkles, castor oil is mixed in equal parts with peach., sea buckthorn or olive oil. Rosehip oil can be mixed with castor oil., wheat germ or avocado.
- Before use, the mixture of oils should be slightly warmed, then gently rub into the skin, where there are wrinkles. To obtain the effect of such a procedure should be carried out 2 p. in a day.
- To care for fading and dry skin, castor oil is mixed with avocado oil, sesame, almond, apricot, olive and peach in a ratio of 1 to 3. You can use the created mask instead of face and eye cream.
- For a nourishing and firming massage, you can make a mask of finely chopped parsley, castor oil and aloe juice, mixed by 1 tsp. The resulting gruel is rubbed into the eyelids for 2 months.
To lighten the pigment spots and freckles, they use a clean castor oil on the spot several times a day. Also, its use in its pure form is recommended for combating growths on the skin and warts.
How to strengthen eyelashes with castor oil?
Castor oil is considered an indispensable tool for the care of eyelashes. With many healing substances, it prevents hair loss, softens and moisturizes the skin of the eyelids.-
It is enough to lower an index finger in oil and, blinking, to moisten tips of the top eyelashes. After that, rub the tool with a new brush for mascara or clean and leave for 10 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with water.
Also for the care of eyelashes can be donegrooming mask. For its preparation it is necessary to mix in equal parts linen, castor, almond and rose oil, add grape seed oil and wheat germ oil. The resulting oil mixture smear eyelashes. The caring mixture is not made from these jigs.
To care for the eyelashes, you can prepare a mixture of burdock and castor oil. You can add aloe juice, fish oil and Vitamin E. All components are mixed in equal proportions. With the help of a pipette, it is better to pour the mixture into an empty tube and apply it overnight for a month, making such movements as if you tint your eyelashes. A month later, the eyelashes will be strong and thick.
How to take care of your eyelashes with castor oil in the article Castor oil for eyelashes: reviews and application.
Castor oil for the face: reviews
- Alina: "I am very pleased with the result after using castor oil. After 2 weeks it became noticeable that the eyelashes became fluffier. I see that they became even in length. Only such procedures should be carried out regularly for 3 months, from the rare use of any effect."
- Olga: "Castor oil helped me cope with shallow wrinkles in a month."
- Natalya: “I used castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows. They became thicker and longer in the lower eyelid, but remained in the upper eyelid. The tips of the eyelashes became darker and now they seem longer, now I don’t even use mascara.”
- Elena: "I used castor oil, adding a few drops to a night cream. The complexion has become smoother, and the skin is tighter. But first I checked if it would cause allergies and only then began to use them. Convenient to use and good effect. "
- Karina: “After castor oil, my eyebrows became darker and thicker, it even helped to change their shape. Before that, I couldn’t grow them, but it worked out with oil.”
How does castor oil affect hair, read the article Castor oil for hair: reviews.
Castor oil has found wide application in facial cosmetology. It has rejuvenating and moisturizing properties, helping to smooth shallow wrinkles and nourish the skin around the eyes. No less useful castor oil and for the care of eyelashes, removing pigment spots, but before applying it, it is imperative to check whether it is suitable for your skin.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya