Brazilian manicure - another new nail industry. Its main distinguishing feature is almost complete security. Since the technique invented by Brazilian specialists completely eliminates the possibility of skin trauma, the risk of infection is significantly reduced.
Brazilian manicure: what is it?
The principle of the Brazilian manicure is based on the use of a one-time set, which includes orange stick, nail file and gloves with cream. The composition of the cream - useful ingredients: calcium, keratin, allantoin, vitamin E, Copian tree extract and healing tea tree oil. Thanks to this unique composition after the procedure of the Brazilian manicure, the hands become tender, and the tips of the nails become white and well-groomed. Now they are ready to apply any type of coating and build.
The advantages of the Brazilian manicure include the fact that it is suitable for absolutely all skin types, and there is no risk of injury and infection during its treatment.
In addition, you do not need to use water, cream, oil to soften the cuticle. After the procedure, the nail plate is well restored.
The only disadvantage of such a manicure is that now it is done not in all salons.
Brazilian manicure technology: video and description
You can make a Brazilian manicure at home by yourself.
- To do this, first treat the skin with antiseptic.
- Then, using a cotton pad, remove the remnants of the old varnish from the nail. Unpack the Brazilian manicure kit and remove the gloves. Using a stick, distribute the cream inside the gloves to the nail and palm area. Use a single nail file to give your nails the desired shape.
- Put on gloves and leave them for about 5 minutes.
- With a wand, cover the glove right at the end of the nail and proceed to the manicure.
- Use the orange stick to push back the cuticle. If necessary, remove it with pliers.
- After working with the cuticle, cover the nail with a glove again.
- Take off your gloves and do a light hand massage.
- Use a clean cloth to remove any remaining cream.
- Defat nail plates with nail polish remover. Apply a protective varnish on the nails.
Reviews of women:
- Katya: This procedure is much more useful for the cuticle than the usual pre-soaking fingers in water. I liked that there is also a SPA-care for hands.
- Irina: I was pleased with the Brazilian novelty - hands after it look well-groomed longer. I now rarely go to the master - it is often not necessary to do this.
- Zlata: All ingenious is simple. Why did no one ever thought about these comfortable gloves for manicure. I stopped going to the salon, doing hand care procedures on my own.
Brazilian manicure appeared in the beauty industry quite recently, but already has its fans. You can do it both in the cabin, and independently. It's enough to buy a special set. According to reviews of women who have already done the procedure, it not only has a positive effect on the health of the skin of the hands, but also allows you to do manicure much less.