Not all owners of medium-length hair know that there are many original hairstyles available for them. Weaving on medium length hairs look no worse than long ones. It will be relevant in everyday and festive styling.
French braids for medium hair
- Weaving begins from the right temple. We include the finest and finest hair in the strand so that in the future they won't fall out, spoiling the hairstyle. The curl is divided into three parts and the usual pigtail begins to trudge. In the process of weaving from one side and on the other side strands are gradually covered. Do not forget to weave the strands on the right side of the back of the head. We direct the braid to the side above the left ear. When you reach this section, tie the tail with a rubber band or wrap the curl nicely, securing it with a hairpin. Such weaving is perfect as a festive and everyday hairstyle.
- It is important to pinch off thin strands and tightly tighten them during the process of weaving. If nature doesn’t give your hair density, then it’s better, on the contrary, to take strands larger, to weave not so tight that they look bigger.
- You can braid two French braids on medium hair, securing them also on the back of the head. Asymmetrical braids will look beautiful (on one side, take a strand slightly more than on the other). At the end of the weave, tighten the braided strands to make the hairstyle look more voluminous.
- Beautiful and original will look French braid "top to bottom". To make such a hairstyle on medium hair, you need to comb it well, then lower your head down and comb it again in this position. At the bottom of the neck is separated wide strand, which will become the basis of the spit. She braids from the bottom up. At the end of the weaving, the pigtail is fastened on the top of the head with a thin elastic band together with the remaining curls. From the tail which has turned out on the crown form a volume bunch, having fixed it by hairpins.
Dutch braid on medium length hair
- Excellent weaving for medium-length hair will be Dutch Spit. In solitary weaving, she looks very elegant. For evening hairstyles, it is a win-win.
- At the place where the spit will begin, a strand of hair is taken and divided into three parts. We begin to weave the usual braid, only we strand the strands, not up, but down. If the spit is one and goes in the middle of the head, then it is better to hide the tip inside, carefully fastening it with a pin. The tail can be left free when weaving is done diagonally. Do not forget to pull strands for volume
- To spit looked neat, curls must be the same in size. It can be woven tight or, conversely, loosely. It is important to ensure that it is the same over the entire length.
Hair braided in braids, look stylish and able to decorate any image. Among the variety of weaving options, you can choose a hairstyle for work or study, meeting with friends or a festive evening. You can learn how to style your hair easily and quickly. The main thing is constant practice!