The juice of this magnificent medicinal plant is used in cosmetology since ancient times. There is information that Cleopatra herself made miraculous masks with aloe juice. In ancient Greece and ancient Egypt, aloe sap was also used regularly. He was one of the main components of the elixirs of youth and a component of all healing ointments. Currently, aloe is used in the production of many cosmetics for the face.
The benefits of aloe vera juice
- The composition of the juice of this plant includes a large number of natural antioxidants that promote cell renewal and rejuvenation, beta-carotene and vitamins C and E.
- With regular use of aloe juice, facial acne is quickly removed in a short time. wrinkles are completely smoothed.
- Aloe juice can soothe irritated skin.
- To the skin of the face, the juice of this plant gives a fresh, healthy look.
- Normal and dry skin aloe juice protects against the negative effects of the environment and moisturizes it.
- Aloe juice helps oily and problem skin remove inflammation, is able to cleanse the skin of the face.
- Juice of aloe, or agave, as it is also called, is capable of speeding up the process of regeneration of the skin integuments.
- With regular use of aloe juice in the care of the face, the elasticity of the skin is much increased, its youth is prolonged.
- Aloe juice has a preventive effect on wrinkles on young skin.
- Aloe juice effectively relieves acne from preventing the formation of new ones.
- Agar juice also has a healing effect on the skin, eliminating scratches, wounds and scars.
Aloe Vera Face Masks
It is not necessary to purchase cosmetic products for the face with the content of aloe juice. It is possible to do face mask with aloe juice at home.
- Mask with aloe juice for dry and very sensitive skin.
Take 1 tsp. aloe juice, mix with exactly the same amount of sour cream and one egg yolk. When the mass becomes homogeneous, apply it on the face evenly. When the layer dries out a little, put a second layer of mask on top. Wash off the mask should be in half an hour necessarily warm water.
- Mask with aloe juice to eliminate shine on the face.
Well beat one egg white, add to it 2 tsp. aloe juice and 1 tsp. lemon juice. Mix all ingredients in a homogeneous mass and apply on face in 2-3 layers. Each subsequent layer should be applied after the previous one dries. After applying the last layer, wait 20 minutes and then wash off the mask with cool water.
- Mask with aloe juice on the face.
Take a large piece of gauze or bandage and fold it in several layers. Then, cut circles from the eyes, nose and mouth from gauze. Soak the gauze mask thoroughly with aloe juice. Put the mask on your face and leave it for forty minutes. A total of thirty procedures should be done every other day.
- Mask with aloe juice against wrinkles.
Take 1 tbsp. honey and the same sour cream, mix well into a homogeneous mass. Then add to the mass of 1 tbsp. Aloe juice and St. John's wort, still mix and apply on face for fifteen minutes. Rinse the mask should be alternately warm and slightly cold water.
- Rejuvenating mask with aloe juice.
Take 1 tbsp. aloe juice, one pounded into gruel peach and avocado and 2 tsp. a little heated olive oil. Mix all the ingredients of the mask and apply on face for fifteen minutes, then rinse.
- Nourishing mask with aloe juice for problem and oily skin.
Take one egg white, 1 tsp. lemon juice and 2 tsp. aloe juice Mix everything thoroughly, apply to face (as described in recipe number 1). Wash off the mask after 20 minutes with cool water.
If you will use aloe facial juice fairly regularly, the effect is not long in coming. In addition, aloe juice can be used not only in facial care, but also in hair care.