Both men and women want to have a beautiful body with an embossed press. To achieve this is quite realistic, especially since there is a huge set of different exercises. However, precisely because of this, difficulties may arise, because it is desirable to find the most effective exercises for the press. What can bring us closer to the ideal?
Not only beautiful ...
The muscles of the abdominal region are not only a part of the body that has aesthetic value for the whole figure. The fact is that the human skeleton is created in such a way that the internal organs need strong fixation and protection. The upper part of the body is protected by ribs, while the lower part is protected by pressure. If his muscles are weak, they come to the aid of subcutaneous fat. In this case, the organs, of course, remain in place, but the volumes and forms undergo a "aesthetic collapse." Also a good press is important for:
- proper blood supply to the internal organs;
- normalization of the digestive process;
- improve the respiratory and cardiovascular systems;
- prevention of nervous disorders;
- stabilization of the sexual sphere.
Our press misconceptions
Pumped up the abdominal muscles are considered the basis of a beautiful figure. But even the most effective exercises for the press at home, as well as in the gym, can not solve all the problems relating to the physique. Therefore, it is worth learning about some of the myths associated with pumping this area of the body.
- Pumping the muscles of the press - a pledge of aspen waist
Exercises on the press burn fat in all active parts of the body, and not specifically at the waist. Therefore, if one is determined with difficulty, the pumping effect will have to wait a very long time.
- After the cessation of training the press becomes fat
Fat and muscle have a different structure of tissues, and without training, the amount of muscle mass is reduced, and there is no replacement of one tissue with another
- Regular workouts will make you look like a bodybuilder
To become a "dummy of muscles", you need to follow a complex diet, some training is not enough.
- Even banal twists, performed multiple times in one workout, will make the press embossed
Muscles get used to the loads and stop responding to them, so the exercises should not be monotonous.
- With age, you can leave hope for a beautiful press
Of course, the older a person is, the less muscle volume he has. And yet regular training will do its job - only time will be spent on it more.
- Pumping the press does not affect the burning of calories
The increase in muscle mass requires more calories, so the process of burning them goes faster.
The most effective exercises for the press for men
What man does not dream of a muscular body, causing admiration in women and the envy of guys? The press cubes play an important role in this image. To pump up the abdominal muscles, it is enough 2-3 times a week to perform a set of "male" exercises for the press, gradually complementing them with weights (dumbbells).
- We lay down on the floor.
- We bend the knee joints, we couple our hands behind the cervical vertebrae - this is the starting point.
- Raise the torso in slow motion.
- We return the body to its original position.
- We do 45 times in 4 sets.
- Accept the starting position for twisting.
- Raise the torso so that the left elbow to touch the opposite knee, and vice versa.
- Perform 3 sets of 35 repetitions.
Twisting in the opposite direction
- Lie down belly up, arms straight along the body.
- Straining the press, we throw our legs up and lift the pelvis.
- Slowly lower the legs to the starting position.
- We do 12 times on 3 approaches.
Twisting in 2 turns
- We lie down on the floor, we reduce our knees to the corner of 45 degrees.
- Hands chained behind the head.
- We tear off the legs and the head from the support at the same time and try to touch them.
- Do 25 repetitions for 3 sets.
Straight leg lift
- We lie down on the floor, arms stretched along the body.
- Immediately throws up both legs at right angles to the body.
- We make the lifting of the left and right legs separately.
- Perform 5 sets of 25 times each.
- We lay down on our backs and lower our legs at the knee joints at an acute angle.
- Hands are turned back and close to the fixed legs, then one, then the second elbow.
- We accelerate the pace of riding "on a bicycle."
- We do as a binding exercise before the new species.
- Lie down and stretch your arms upstairs.
- We raise both legs and torso so that the forehead touches the knees.
- Legs do not bend.
- Do 10 repetitions in 3 sets.
How to pump press women?
For girls, a good press is not so much an aesthetic requirement for an ideal body as a great preparation for pregnancy and childbirth. And for women who gave birth - a great way to get yourself in the right shape.
- We lay down on a hard surface, we raise the legs by 30 cm.
- We make movements as when driving on the appropriate vehicle.
- We carry out 3-4 approaches for 2 minutes.
- Stretched on the back, hands put along the body.
- Bend at the knee joints of the legs and direct them to the chest, tearing the ass from the floor.
- We return to the starting point.
- We do 15 times in 3 steps.
- Lie face down, elbows and toes rest against the surface of the floor.
- We stay in this position as long as possible.
- We relax all muscles, we go to bed.
- We do 4 times in 3 doses.
Crunches with raised legs
- We lie flat on our back, stretch our arms parallel to the body, lift our legs at a 90 degree angle.
- Raise the torso and try to touch the legs.
- We occupy the original position.
- Perform 15 times in 4 sets.
Lifts in hanging position
- Perform a hanging on a tunic, bend the knee joints at a right angle.
- We are trying to tighten the knees to the chest.
- We return to the initial position.
- We do 15 times in 3 steps.
To become the owners of beautiful muscles is not so difficult if you manage to find the most effective exercises for the press. But do not lose sight of the fact that the result of training will be visible only with regular repetition of a complex of movements. After all, unfortunately, losing shape is much easier than regaining it.