"If during the day you want something sweetie, then eat a few dates" - these words of fitness trainer Tatiana can cause conflicting feelings. First, dates are sweet product, which means that it is excluded for the diet. Secondly, how can you satisfy the need for sweets with the help of several dates? The presence of these questions makes it clear whether the dates are suitable for weight loss.
Dates are known since antiquity, in many hot countries, this product has been practically the only food for several years. This suggests that dates, as well as other dried fruits for weight loss, contain useful substances necessary for normal functioning of the body.
The most difficult thing in many diets and diet food is the lack of sweets. Diet for weight loss solves this problem. Dates can be consumed by pregnant and lactating women. Just need to remember about the rate of the product. Do not buy a pack of dates and eat it on the way home. Dates are a high-calorie product, so do not abuse them.
How to follow a diet on dates
During the date diet you can eat only dates and drink liquid. This is a mono-diet that should be followed for several days. This diet is suitable for sweet teeth and those who are on a diet, but engaged in mental work. More than 3 - 4 days to practice a diet is not recommended, then you should include in your diet other diet products for weight loss.
Weight Loss Dates: Pros and Cons
Advantages of the date diet:
- The limited amount of permissible foods consumed causes the body to burn the accumulated calories, which leads to weight loss.
- Dates for weight loss strengthen the heart and normalize the brain.
- Date diet can lift mood and relieve stress, which is often provoked by a variety of diets.
- The high energy value of dates helps to fight the feeling of hunger, which means that headaches inherent in some diets are excluded.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- The ability to reduce weight by 3 - 5 kg in 10 days.
Cons of the date diet:
- The inadequacy of the diet. For this reason, you can not use dates for weight loss for a long time.
- Long use of dates can lead to avitaminosis and digestive problems.
- Contraindications in the date diet is migraine, diabetes, stone kidney disease.
- It is not recommended to sit on a date diet when playing sports, because dates do not contribute to the formation of muscle mass due to the low protein content.
Nutritionists recommend including dates in the system of proper nutrition for weight loss. For nursing women, dates will help saturate the milk with nutritious elements.
Dates for weight loss. Date diet menu
- 200 - 300 grams of dates per day can be eaten during the first days of the diet on dates.
- Drink during the day should be at least two liters of fluid.
- On the third, fourth day of the diet, enter citrus and apples in the menu. The rate of dates should be reduced to 100 - 200 grams per day.
- It is recommended to eat an apple or grapefruit during a single meal.
- The duration of this power supply system should not exceed more than 10 days.
- Selected fruits should not be sweet, therefore it is better to use green apples.
If you use dates as an allowed sweetness, then you can eat 3 dates a day, you can substitute dessert or a snack between meals.
Before use, thoroughly wash the dried fruit.. Because a lot of germs and dirt stick to them. After consuming dates, the mouth should be rinsed so as not to harm the tooth enamel.
After a course of the date diet, you will not be able to be indifferent to sweet dried fruit for a long time. But often use dates for weight loss is not recommended.