Skinny diet - this is how the original is called one of the most popular ways to lose weight in Europe. This method promises to get rid of 5-7 kg in just 7 days. This result is achieved due to an excessively low calorie content in the diet. This version of the diet comes from the United States and was developed as an exclusive way to lose weight for people with weight problems. Because of its simplicity and effectiveness, this technique has become accessible to all.
Skinny diet: the principle of nutrition for 7 days
This diet is designed for 7 days, and during each of them it is allowed to eat only certain foods that are not repeated during the week. So, the 7-day menu of the lean diet:
- 1 day: only 1 l of low-fat milk is allowed;
- 2 day: 800 ml of tomato or apple juice 200 g of minimum fat cottage cheese;
- 3 day: 1 l of plain drinking or mineral water;
- 4 day: 200 g boiled potatoes, 800 ml of tea without sugar;
- 5 day: 5 apples (best of all - green), 1 l of water;
- 6 day: 200 g of boiled lean meat, that is, beef or chicken breast, or 200 g of boiled fish, 800 ml of tea without sugar;
- Day 7: 1 liter of kefir least fat.
Skinny diet for 20 days: diet and reviews
In addition to the usual version of a lean diet, which is designed for a week, there are options for 14 and 20 days. And if the 7-day option was developed by experienced nutritionists and its effectiveness and safety were tested, the 14- and 20-day options are questionable. Hold on this diet for 2 or 3 weeks is very difficult, and if this happens, then there is a risk of developing such a disease as anorexia. That is, a complete rejection of food will occur in the body on a psychological level. Therefore, before you go on a lean diet of such a duration, you need to think very well, or even choose another option, in which weight will not be lost so quickly, but the body will not be harmed.
So, the diet of the lean diet for 20 days:
- 1st week is fully consistent with the diet of the lean diet for 7 days;
- 8 day: 200 g stewed vegetables, 200 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- Day 9: 200 g low-fat cottage cheese, 800 ml of fresh juice;
- 10 day: 800 ml of tea, 200 g of low-fat fish;
- Day 11: 800 ml of freshly squeezed juice, 4 boiled potatoes;
- 12 day: 5 green apples;
- Day 13: 800 ml of juice, 200 g of boiled meat;
- Day 14: 1 liter of low-fat kefir;
- Day 15: you can eat everything, but in moderate doses;
- 16 day: 5 apples;
- Day 17: 800 ml low-fat milk, 200 g of boiled meat;
- Day 18: 1 liter low-fat yogurt;
- Day 19: 800 ml of tea, 200 g of cottage cheese;
- Day 20: 1 apple, 1 liter of low-fat yogurt.
With this diet in 20 days you can lose 10-12 kg.
Few survived without interruption, not sitting on this diet, which is not surprising! Many girls confirm that you can really throw off 10 kg, only then can you start eating again - quite hard. In addition, according to the reviews of women, many had terrible stomach pains, headaches, weakness and general malaise in the body. Therefore, they advise you not to torture yourself with this technique, but rather to choose a gentle weight loss option.
Since the main difference between a lean diet is its low calorie content, you can follow it only for a certain time, and after this time, you should choose for yourself another way of nutrition with increased caloric content. In addition, sitting on such a diet, you should take minerals and vitamins, they will help the body avoid exhaustion and weakness.
Often for 3-4 days of a diet, the patient’s well-being deteriorates, so you should keep a close eye on the state of your health, avoid overstraining and excessive physical exertion. Also, experts recommend combining a diet with a visit to the gym and exercise, but this can not be attributed to the lean diet and nutritionists on the contrary: it is recommended to rest more. A physical exercise can be re-engaged after the desired amount of extra pounds has been dropped.
Also, based on feedback from experienced professionals and those who were on this diet, you should follow certain rules when leaving it. Otherwise, excess weight can return very quickly, even more! As with any other, with a lean diet in the body slows down the process of metabolism and in the case of abundant nutrition at the end of weight loss, the weight returns. It is better to gradually increase the caloric content of food, as well as its quantity. An excellent option would be a moderate and balanced diet, which not only fixes the result of the diet, but also increases its effectiveness.
By the way, reviews of experts state that this technique has contraindications, which should be read without fail. The main contraindications of a lean diet are:
- Acute forms of the disease;
- Chronic diseases of the heart, liver, kidneys and gastrointestinal tract;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Elderly and children's age.
Also, the diet should be immediately stopped for any significant deterioration in health and return to a normal good nutrition.
Reviews losing weight on diet
Before you go on any diet, you should carefully examine all the indications and contraindications, in order not to aggravate their health and the most effective to get rid of extra pounds. A skinny diet is no exception. Also, do not be amiss and read the reviews of those who have already used this technique.
- Natalya: I always want to eat on this diet, I have a wild weakness in my body, but the result is real. This week I lost 5 kg! But over time, the weight still came back. The second time I sit on a lean diet, I hesitate, the memories from last year are still too fresh ... Maybe then I’ll have enough courage and I’ll make up my mind - but for now I’ll try to stick to the protein diet.
- Irina: On the 2nd day, the diet fell a bit - well, it was very hard without food. The hardest was the 3rd, only one mineral water. And it is still hard only on milk, but at the end of the diet you get used to it, only your health is not very good - the stomach was very sick.
- Svetlana: A couple of years ago I was sitting on this diet, but I survived for only 3 days, more precisely - my husband could not stand it - he started feeding me. And I threw for them 2 kg. It was basically easy. But it was better to refuse physical exertion.
- Anastasia: I do not advise such diets: there is a risk of a quick breakdown, the weight returns quickly, and in even larger quantities. It is better not to eat after 6 pm and exclude sweets and buns.
- Eleonora: To withstand this diet is really difficult, personally, I did not leave the feeling of hunger. But I survived, the result is cool - for 7 days 6 kg. When I came out of the diet, I didn’t put much pressure on the tasty food; I only got back 3 of 6 kg dropped.
Should you choose a skinny diet as an option for weight loss? It is worth if you have no contraindications. But it is better to use its 7-day option, it is the safest and does not entail changes in the normal functioning of the body.