Shrimps and other seafood are healthy and tasty food, due to the content of the necessary vitamins and minerals. Seafood in large quantities contain poly saturated with omega acids, unique in their properties, vitamins of group B, A, D, iron, phosphorus, zinc and calcium.
It is a pity that many consider seafood a delicacy and very rarely indulge themselves with them. But shrimp is also a diet product, which is probably why the Japanese are the most slender nation in the world. Cooking seafood is easy, but cooking shrimp has its own secrets.
- Shrimp in the shell should be boiled for 4 minutes in salted water.
- Shrimps without shell are cooked twice as fast, and the salt solution should be twice as weak. But when eating salt, it is better not to abuse salt, it’s not shrimp for beer.
- Frozen shrimp, depending on the size, cook 5 to 10 minutes.
- As soon as you boil the shrimps, immediately cool them, for example, dislodge them with pieces of ice.
- Large shrimps need to be removed because they have a bitter aftertaste.
- You can cook seafood for a couple, this method of cooking makes the meat soft and tasty.
Avocado ranks first among products beneficial to the female body. This exotic fruit is the most nutritious and satisfying in the world. In developed countries, avocados are part of a large number of salads. There are many diets on avocados, but you can include this fruit in your daily diet, not adhering to mono diet. To prepare the salad, choose a ripe fruit, it should be soft.
Avocado Salad with Shrimps - Dietary and Healthy Dish
- Avocado - 1 pc.
- Large shrimp - 15 pcs.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Olives - 50 gr.
- Salad leaves - 100 gr.
- Salt to taste.
- Peel the avocados, cut into cubes.
- Boil the shrimps, peel them and cut into slices.
- Cut olives into rings.
- Mix the shrimp, olives and avocado pulp.
- Sprinkle the salad with lemon juice, salt.
- Put the mixture on lettuce leaves.
Fresh vegetables and seafood can be eaten daily.
Enjoy your meal!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena