Breathing exercises bring great benefits to the whole body, saturating tissues with oxygen. For a long time, scientists could not systematize the theoretical foundations and practical skills of changing postures to improve air circulation. Then the opera singer got down to business. This is how Strelnikova breathing exercises, exercises in pictures.
With a song for life
In 1975, an article about the method of A.N. appeared in the journal "Inventor and Innovator". Strelnikova - a teacher of the Central House of Culture in Moscow, in the past an opera singer. The breathing exercises were invented by Alexandra Nikolaevna, together with her mother, who in various ways tried to prolong her daughter’s singing career. The very same author has refined the technique so that vocalists could quickly restore the voice. This effect was achieved by stabilizing the work of the lungs due to a sharp inhalation by the nose and a smooth exhalation through the mouth.
During the study of exercises, medical specialists found that simple body movements (and even a child can repeat them) help to cope with a wide range of diseases associated not only with the respiratory organs. In addition, gymnastics Strelnikova can be used for weight loss.
Pro et contra
Systematic lessons on the Strelnikova method:
- help cope with attacks of choking;
- neutralize migraines and heart pains;
- stabilize the pressure;
- increase the body's defenses;
- help fight obesity;
- increase performance.
In this regard, a set of exercises is recommended for:
- acute and chronic forms of bronchitis, pneumonia;
- bronchial asthma;
- antritis, rhinitis;
- skin diseases;
- disorders of the musculoskeletal system;
- neurosis of a different type;
- inflammation of the organs of the speech apparatus.
Nevertheless, doctors pay attention to contraindications for practicing Strelnikova gymnastics:
- fever with fever;
- head and spinal injuries in the past and present;
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- glaucoma or myopia;
Basic complex Strelnikova
The main goal of the Strelnikova class is to create conditions for hyperventilation of the lungs. In the process of performing you need to keep a rhythmic account and keep pace. In moments of relaxation, you can sit. Over time, the load should double. Consider the basic exercises, which you need to repeat at the initial stage 10 times 4 sets per day.
"Hug your shoulders"
- We stand straight, bend your elbows, raising your arms to shoulder level.
- Making a movement that simulates a hug. At the same time, we suck in sharply the air. Hands do not bend, do not change their position, head backward movement.
- Returning to the original position on a slow exhale.
- We stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart.
- We bend forward, breathing in through the nose.
- We rise, we cross arms, but we do not reduce.
- We return to the original position, exhaling through the mouth.
"Turning the head"
- We become smooth, legs at shoulder level.
- Turn your head to the right with a deep breath.
- Without holding the head in its original position, translate it to the left. Along the way, quietly exhale.
- Also inhale when turning the head to the left.
- We become smooth, legs are set shoulder-width apart.
- We pull the left ear to the left shoulder with a sharp breath.
- When moving the head to the left exhale.
- Incline the left ear to the left shoulder while inhaling. The gaze is directed forward.
- We become straight.
- Raise the right leg, bending it at the knee.
- Sock pull down.
- Left foot slightly turn out and sit down on it, breathing loudly.
- Exhale and change legs.
- We stand straight, bend the right leg and wind up behind our backs, trying to slam it on the bum.
- On the left leg do the squat with a loud breath.
- Go to the initial position, exhale.
- Repeat the whole procedure for the left leg.
This complex is recommended to start with 8 sets of 12 approaches.
- Legs set wider than shoulder level.
- Clenching fists, pressing them to the waist.
- While inhaling, we make a sharp lunge with our hands, spreading our fingers to the sides, and straining them as much as possible.
"We work as a pump"
- We stand straight, we spread our legs shoulder-width apart.
- Put your hands down.
- Inhale loudly and gently lean forward.
- Exhale and return to the original position.
- We become smooth, legs slightly apart, hands - at the seams.
- We take a loud breath, sit down, turning the body to the left.
- We rise to the starting point, exhale.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 with a turn to the right.
The effect of regular exercises, according to most of the followers of Strelnikova, is noticeable after 1.5-2 weeks of training. In this case, the basic exercises are suitable even for children, helping them:
- less sick;
- become more energetic;
- strengthen muscles and bones.
The positive influence of the technique is also noted by those who use it as a base complex for weight loss. In addition to getting rid of extra centimeters, exercise improves well-being and reduces fatigue. And men in the reviews about breathing exercises Strelnikova say that they value training for convenience, because you can do it both at home and at work.
If you want to always be in shape, pick up a complex in the Strelnikova breathing exercises. Exercises in pictures will help you better understand the essence of the exercises, which will not only improve your well-being, but also solve many health problems. And who needs it - they will get rid of extra centimeters at the waist and in other "responsible" places.