Buckwheat with kefir for weight loss is a great option for those who want to lose those extra pounds. Both products that make up the diet are extremely beneficial. They not only allow you to lose weight, but also strengthen the body. How to cook buckwheat with kefir and what effect should we expect?
What is the essence of the method?
The buckwheat-kefir diet is good because you can get a certain result by using these products in any quantity. Its action is based on the beneficial properties of cereals and a popular fermented milk drink. Both products contribute to the acceleration of metabolism and the removal of toxins. However, the effect is possible only with a combination of buckwheat and kefir. Nutritionists have found that if you sit only on the first, the body consumes not fat, but muscle mass, since there is no protein intake in the body.
Kefir also compensates for its lack and at the same time contributes to the digestion of food. Both products saturate us with a number of essential vitamins and microelements, so buckwheat, filled with kefir for weight loss, is ideal for losing weight.
Such a food system can be designed not only for losing weight, but also for everyone who monitors their health. If you eat buckwheat with kefir in the morning for weight loss, then the effect will still be noticeable. To diet on these products was effective, you should follow the following rules.
- Kefir for consumption you need to choose low-fat - 1%. During the day, you need to drink 1 liter of drink, distributing it into several servings. They are drunk before meals or half an hour after.
- Active weight loss is impossible without the consumption of at least 1.5 liters of water per day. It may be simple water or mineral water.
- The last portion of buckwheat should be eaten 3-4 hours before bedtime. If you suffer from hunger, you can drink some kefir.
- Diet can be no more than 2 weeks.
- As hypovitaminosis can occur, it is recommended to drink vitamin and mineral complexes during the diet.
- The amount of eaten buckwheat and kefir is not limited.
- Maintain the body's tone will help green tea with ginger.
- To replenish stocks of glucose is allowed to eat 1 tsp. honey daily.
- If you began to notice irritation, excessive anxiety, eat some dried fruits. They have a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
- If boiled buckwheat has become boring, you can cook raw buckwheat with kefir for weight loss, just pouring the cereal with a drink and leaving it to swell overnight.
- If you get great results, sitting on a buckwheat-kefir diet, do not rush to repeat it. This can be done only after a month.
- Buckwheat is used without salt. However, if you experience weakness, you can add some salt to the porridge.
- Buckwheat is allowed to pour kefir or use separately. The latter method is considered more useful.
Diet on kefir with buckwheat for weight loss should take place on a well-defined scheme. There are several options:
- 1 fasting day per week on buckwheat and kefir;
- alternation: 3 days kefir-buckwheat diet and 3 days of normal food;
- daily consumption of kefir and buckwheat for breakfast with traditional healthy food;
- weekly or 2-week diet on kefir and buckwheat.
There are several more options for food, where the "main characters" can be alternated with other products:
- buckwheat, kefir and 1 apple for breakfast; porridge with vegetable salad for lunch; dinner repeats breakfast (buckwheat and kefir are used separately);
- the menu is repeated, only buckwheat is filled with kefir;
- buckwheat, kefir and 100 g of cottage cheese for breakfast; porridge, 100 g of boiled beef and salad for lunch; kefir and porridge for dinner.
Buckwheat on kefir for weight loss: a recipe
To buckwheat with kefir provide maximum benefit for losing weight, they need to be properly prepared.
The best way to preserve vitamins and nutrients is to steam the grits. To do this, buckwheat is poured several times with boiling water, and then the separated fats are removed from the upper layer. Then put the dried cereal in the pan and lightly fried. After that, buckwheat is poured with boiling water, the dishes are carefully covered and so left overnight. By the morning the "dish" is ready to eat.
If it is difficult for you to eat cereal that has not been thermally processed, you can use another method. For this ½ tbsp. buckwheat pour 2 tbsp. water, boil and then cover the dishes, leaving it so for 3 hours. With this method of cooking, the product retains a maximum of vitamins and at the same time has the taste of boiled buckwheat.
Advantages and disadvantages of buckwheat with kefir for weight loss
Such a diet has many advantages:
- buckwheat and kefir - cheap products that are bought in any store;
- buckwheat is useful in a large number of trace elements;
- kefir improves skin condition, normalizes the digestive tract and liver;
- the results are tangible even with a slight inclusion of this dish in the menu;
- no need to worry about the compatibility of products during the diet or worry about the amount of food eaten;
- the body is actively getting rid of excess fluid;
- no need to cook or count calories.
Along with many advantages, there are also disadvantages:
- poor diet during the diet;
- the process of replenishing all necessary for the life of micronutrients is difficult;
- diet has a laxative effect, which can be fraught with dehydration;
- not suitable for people who do not tolerate buckwheat or kefir.
Benefits and contraindications
Kefir with buckwheat can be very useful not only for losing weight: the "duet" can alleviate the course of many diseases. It:
- arthritis and arthrosis;
- diseases of the liver and gallbladder;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
The diet has a tonic effect, so that those sitting on it will always keep vigor and well-being. However, this power scheme is prohibited when:
- vessel related diseases;
- low pressure;
- of pregnancy.
Out of the diet
It is necessary to leave the diet very carefully in order not to gain weight again and not to harm yourself:
- in the first 3 days of release, the number of calories consumed should not exceed 600;
- then for 2 weeks it is necessary to eat food no more than 1500 kcal per day;
- consume mostly fruits, vegetables, fish or meat.
It is recommended to drink more fluids; You can give preference to green tea without sugar.
Results and reviews
When dieting with buckwheat with kefir for weight loss, the results may be as follows - a loss of 7-10 kg in 10 days. This is a very real effect that can be achieved if you go on a full buckwheat diet.
The result will be a bit more modest if there is buckwheat for breakfast or doing fasting days (provided healthy food is available). In this case, you can get minus 3-5 kg per month.
In addition to weight loss, the benefits of buckwheat with kefir for weight loss may consist in recovery. Feedback on this diet is mostly positive. Visitors to the forums record the following changes in the body:
- normalization of intestinal microflora;
- stool normalization;
- decrease in blood sugar;
- no hunger.
At the same time, negative sides were identified:
- It is heavily tolerated by people of mental labor, because it contains little glucose;
- for many it is unusual to drink plenty of fluids;
- there is a weakness.
To diversify the diet, losing weight offers to cook various dishes from buckwheat:
- dietary soups;
A prerequisite - dishes should be baked or steamed.
Buckwheat with kefir for weight loss is a good option for a fasting day. If you find it difficult to stick to a complex diet, you can “devote” to these dishes only 1-3 days a month and get a certain result. The main thing in this process is will power and the desire to lose weight, as well as the willingness to make kefir and buckwheat frequent guests of your diet.