Currently, the problem of losing weight is very urgent. This is not surprising, because in the frantic pace of modern life, not everyone has time to do daily calorie counting and healthy food preparation.
There are 2 basic rules for effective weight loss:
Making a final and firm decision. If you have decided that you need to lose weight effectively, do not give a reason to knock yourself off the right path! This is especially true of your own persuasion that you can eat small cookies or one piece of cake. Also do not forget about a good mood.
Excess weight must be dropped slowly. Focus on the method where you need to throw 1 kg per week, and no more! Therefore, you need to be patient and tune in to the fact that you will lose 3 to 4 kg of excess weight per month.
Some tips for those who want to lose weight in the most reliable way:
- After 6 pm do not eat food. If you feel the need for food, then drink before bedtime 1 tbsp. skimmed yogurt
- Drink more than 1.5 liters of purified water per day.
- Discard the semi-finished products. Cook only fresh food from natural products.
- 1 day a week devote to unloading your body or sit on a one-day diet.
- Sleep at least 7 hours a day. Then your metabolism normalizes.
- Zero the consumption of foods that contain sugar, flour and fat
- Eat more plant and fresh foods.
- 1 or 2 times a month, arrange a day on which to drink only purified water. These fasting days are useful, because they allow you to remove toxins from the body
- Keep an active lifestyle
- To provide a greater incentive, choose a beautiful girl or a star with a perfect figure and put her photo in the most prominent place.
The combination of the right diet with workouts for weight loss
A proper diet is one that contains healthy, low calorie foods. You should lose weight at the expense of body fat, but not at the expense of muscle mass.
In order to leave fat from your body, one diet will not help you. It is necessary to perform active physical exercises for weight loss.
Based on your own preferences and health, choose for yourself the most optimal level of intensity and load. The correct combination of physical exercises with the right diet gives a stunning effect!
Individual weight loss program: approximate components
The body of each person is unique in its own way, so every slimming person needs to select his program. How to make a weight loss plan or individual weight loss program?
You need to figure out the optimal weight for your height. Then calculate how much you want to remove excess weight, taking into account the fact that every week you have to lose no more than 1 kg. Calculate how long it will take.
Do not be lazy, count the daily rate of calories. It should be no more than 1200 Kcal per day. However, less is also not necessary - the lack of calories is as harmful for the body as their excess.
Find out the right amount and ratio of proteins, carbohydrates and fats that are necessary for proper nutrition.
Make a list of the right foods, and, based on their caloric content, create a menu for the week / month. At first it will be difficult, but over time you will learn the calorie table, and it will be easier for you to count calories.
When a week and a half of proper nutrition pass and the body gets used to it, you can begin to do simple weight loss exercises.
Principles of nutrition
A full, nutritious and tasty breakfast, which contains a large number of trace elements, is able to saturate the human body for the whole day. People who refuse to breakfast, thinking that this will reduce their calorie intake, are deeply mistaken. A good breakfast is a guarantee of good physical and emotional state. Those who eat full in the morning want to eat less between meals and eat less food for dinner.
- 200 g of fresh lettuce, a small piece of lean meat, a small plate of rice porridge without oil and seasonings, a cup of tea with a slice of lemon, 1 fruit.
- Boiled potatoes, green beans, chicken fillet with parmesan, a cup of green tea with a slice of lemon, 1 small fruit.
- Fresh lettuce, 2 egg omelet, a cup of herbal tea, 1 unsweetened fruit.
- A small portion of nuts.
- A handful of berries or 1 apple.
- 2 slices of bread, a piece of lean fish, a plate of salad, purified water with lemon.
- A small portion of brown rice porridge, vegetables, raw or stewed, 1 tbsp. chilled mint tea, 1 small fruit.
- A piece of lean meat or fish, a salad of fresh vegetables and greens, purified water with lemon.
- 1 tbsp. low-fat yogurt.
- 1 piece of wholemeal bread, steamed vegetables, 1 tbsp. purified water with lemon.
- 150 g of cottage cheese with a low percentage of fat, 1 fruit, 1 tbsp. purified water.
- Low-fat fish in boiled form, salad from greens, toast from whole-grain bread, 1 tbsp. water with lemon.
Starting to eat right, do not expect rapid changes in their weight, be disciplined and patient. You can fully get used to the correct diet in 4 months.
With strict adherence to this diet, you can throw up to 7 kg per month. The basic rules of the diet:
- Meals should be at the same time.
- 30 minutes before meals drink 1 tbsp. purified water.
- Get vitamins, and if you have low hemoglobin, then drugs containing iron.
List of foods that should be included in your diet:
- Mineral and purified water without gas
- Freshly squeezed juices
- Low fat cottage cheese
- Boiled eggs
- Rice and buckwheat porridge
- Fresh plant food (except potatoes)
- Low-fat boiled meat or chicken
- Canned vegetables (only a small amount is allowed)
- Creamy, vegetable, olive and other oils
- Flour and Sweet Products
- Meals that are cooked and smoked
- Alcoholic drinks
- Dairy products, where the percentage of fat is more than 1.5%
Menu from the experts
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 100 g low-fat cottage cheese
- 5-6 pieces figs
- 2 small fruits
- a cup of fresh fresh tea or coffee
- boiled lean meat or chicken
- vegetables in any form
- 1 small fruit
- 1 tbsp. fresh juice
- vegetables in any form
- rice or buckwheat porridge
- 100 g low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 apple or pear
- 1 tbsp. juice
How to choose a diet?
The best way to choose the right diet is an individual selection of foods and drinks. Remember that you do not need to completely exclude from your diet dishes that contain beneficial vitamins and minerals. Be attentive to the amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates consumed. Their correct ratio will help the body organically lose weight. Examine the table of calories, ratios of vitamins and trace elements.
To lose weight correctly, be diligent and make a menu for a week, for a month, and follow it. Start a blog where you could write about your achievements. This can serve as a great incentive! Include light exercise in your daily schedule. Enjoy favorable changes in your body and do not rush the result.