Skin condition depends on the health of the body. The pegano diet is a special way of life that allows you to cope with skin diseases like psoriasis. The author of the diet is an American doctor John Pagano, who developed his method specifically for people suffering from skin diseases.
Pegano Psoriasis Diet: Highlights
When the intestine does not cope well with its main task, slags and toxins begin to poison the circulatory system. If your lungs and kidneys are also weakened in your body, the skin takes on an excretory function. In this case, dermatological diseases develop, for example, psoriasis. The main causes of poor intestinal function, Pagano has seen alcohol, caffeine, antibiotics, carbohydrates, hormones and harmful products.
By following this diet, you:
- Cleanse your body;
- Improve the health and condition of the skin.
In the first days of the diet is aimed at cleansing the body from toxins and toxins. This will help you enema and colon hydrotherapy. The latter procedure is recommended to perform only in medical institutions, and not in beauty salons.
The diet can be started with a 3-day grape, citrus or apple diet, as well as a 5-day multi-fruit diet. Any of them should be accompanied by daily cleansing enemas. In addition, take 3 tsp every morning. olive oil. It is considered a natural laxative that perfectly cleanses the intestines.
The second stage of the diet is aimed at stopping the access of toxins into the body. To do this, you will have to drink the following drinks every day:
- Not less than 6 glasses of pure water;
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, diluted in 1 tbsp. water. To drink you can add a spoonful of natural honey. This will enhance the effect;
- Freshly squeezed grape, pear, pineapple, orange and grapefruit juices;
- Vegetable juice from parsley, beet, celery or carrots. Be sure to add onion juice;
- Herbal tea from chamomile, safflower, slippery elm bark;
- Fruit compotes.
The Pagano Diet completely forbids drinking coffee, alcohol, soda and tomato juice during the bowel cleansing period.
During the period of adherence to the diet, you must eat food that helps cleanse the intestines and maintains the acid-base balance of blood. These products include:
- Fresh vegetables and fruits. Especially useful to eat figs, raisins, apricots, plums, peaches and apples.
- Foods that contain vitamin B. These include brewer's yeast, soy milk, rye bread, chicken, almonds, honey, turnips, broccoli, barley, wheat germ, oats, egg yolks, beets, etc.
- Eat chicken, fish and lamb at least 4 times a week.
- Yoghurts, sour milk, white cheeses, kefir and milk should be at least 30 percent of the daily diet.
- Porridge on the water and bran of wheat, oats, buckwheat and wheat.
- Wholemeal rye wholemeal bread.
Completely exclude from the diet:
- Spicy, fried and smoked products;
- Confectionery and bakery products, as well as white bread;
- Milkshakes, ice cream and whipped cream;
- Sugar and sugar products;
- Sweets, chips, hamburgers, pizza, etc.
During the diet is recommended to visit the baths, saunas, hot tubs, swimming pools and a beautician. In addition, Pagano suggested an increase in physical activity, a limitation from stress and overvoltage, as well as regulation of self-purification of the body.
In addition to psoriasis, a diet will lead to cleansing of the skin of acne, black spots, excess fat and other cosmetic problems.
Diet Pganano - effective and democratic. It allows not only to get rid of skin diseases, but also to lose weight. In order for the skin to fully renew, it is necessary to comply with the Pagano mode for at least 4 weeks. The first results will appear already after 2 weeks, but you should not stop. Unlike conventional diets, it can become your regular diet.