Ozone has a specific flavor, and it is not for nothing that the word ozone in ancient Greek means “smell”. Such a smell catch in the air after stormy weather. A simple chemical interaction occurs in the atmospheric layers when oxygen is converted to ozone under the influence of electricity. This principle is used in devices - ozonizers, which is widely used in medicine and cosmetology.
Ozone therapy: studying contraindications
For those who decide to try the ozone therapy procedure on themselves, there are some contraindications.
- Intolerance to ozone therapy.
- Heart failure.
- Myocardial infarction.
- Thyroid problems.
- Lactation period.
- Chronic exacerbations.
- Non-clotting blood.
- Oncological diseases.
- Hemorrhagic stroke.
- Frequent cramps.
- Allergic reactions.
Indications for the procedure
Appointed by cardiologists for the treatment of cardiovascular failure.
Applicable in the treatment of trophic ulcers, varicose veins.
A doctor can prescribe ozone therapy in case you:
- Migraines, vegetative dystonia, osteochondrosis.
- Bronchial asthma.
With this procedure, you can improve the condition of the skin, cure atopic dermatitis, acne, reduce cellulite.
Ozone Therapy for Weight Loss: Description
Active oxygen is called ozone. Due to strong oxidation, it became interesting to medicine. Often it is used for disinfection. Ozone destroys complex organic compounds that are found in animal and plant substances. This is an excellent tool for cleaning the water structure. In a state of cloud gas it is very poisonous. Causes suffocation, headaches and heartaches.
Ozone therapy is carried out with injection solutions that are previously treated with an ozone generator. It happens that the patient is taken for analysis of blood and exposed to the generator or saline. The procedure is called autohemotherapy. Therapists in this specificity state that they can cure almost all ozone diseases. But the mechanical effect of the ozone layer on lipolysis (fat metabolism) proceeds directly. The substance can make the metabolism work faster by oxidizing fat cells.
Many experts have questioned ozone treatment. For example, until 2001, ozone therapy was outlawed, but the Food Supervision Authority later partially approved its use. If a doctor in America violates the law by using therapy in the usual treatment, then they will take away his license.
The opinion of the oncological community is such that when ozone is used, free radicals are formed, which can lead to changes, including mutations and carcinogenic formations. Therapy is practiced in France, Germany, Poland. But it looks more like alternative medicine. Doctors must have documents for admission to ozone therapy and recognize the treatment process as experimental. Therefore, to use the therapy for weight loss, consult your doctor.
Ozone is applicable as:
- Subcutaneous injection solutions.
- Drip injection of a physical solution.
- Blowing oxygen-ozone mixture of certain areas of the body.
- Use oils with ozone.
- Water consumption with ozonation.
Reviews of women:
- Olga: I weighed 48 kg, I wanted to remove cellulite on my buttocks with the help of ozone, but it did not help, a very unpleasant feeling.
- Varya: Not such a bad weight loss method for the lazy, the effect is enough for a year. But it is better to resort to more natural methods of losing weight, aerobics and diet.
- Maria: The reaction to ozone therapy is individual for everyone, without a clear guarantee of results. Do not limit the diet, ozone will show the overall health process in the body. Immunity will increase, the metabolism will increase, the vision will recover, prolonged depressions will pass. The most effective results bring rectal insufflation. The procedure takes only 3 minutes. and gives a quick effect.
The use of ozone therapy is not a panacea, it has no science-proven results. But, nevertheless, this technique as a means for losing weight takes place. If you decide to resort to such procedures, be sure to consult your doctor. Carefully weigh the pros and cons. Remember that good health is more important than the pursuit of beauty standards!