There is one fact known to most people - thoughts tend to materialize. This can be used in the fight against obesity. What could be better than losing weight while meditating?
Thinking and losing weight
First you need to understand your motivation. Decide for what you want to lose weight. What do you want to achieve with this? Why do you need it? And motivate yourself. Promise yourself something that is not available to you now. Help determine the tips will help article collection of motives for losing weight.
Make the final decision. Decide for yourself what you need lose weight once and for all!
Set a clear, but realistic goal. Do not aim to lose weight at once a kilogram of fifty. You will very quickly be disappointed and abandon everything. Set small goals, for example: “I’ll lose 5 kg this month!” Be sure to be in a positive mood. After all, if you are initially set to fail, your undertaking will face a complete collapse.
Meditation conditions for weight loss
- If you are going to start a meditation, you should remain in a relaxed atmosphere where nobody and nothing distracts you. Where absolutely nothing annoying, setting up a negative way.
- Can do meditation for weight loss in absolute solitude, but you can engage in a group of people who are losing weight like you. One condition - you should be comfortable. If you cannot fully relax in the presence of other people, it is best to meditate alone.
- The room in which you are going to meditate should be well ventilated. The air temperature should not be too high or too low - it should remain at the level of your comfort.
- You should start meditation only on an empty stomach. After the last meal, at least two hours should pass.
- Do not smoke before you begin to meditate. And, of course, do not take any alcoholic beverages.
- In the process of meditating on you should be clothes in which you are comfortable, in which you feel comfortable. In no case clothing should not constrain the movements of your body.
- The minimum number of meditations that is needed to get a result- twice a week. It is best, of course, to meditate daily. However, if you have no desire to conduct meditation today, do not force yourself - set aside for tomorrow.
How to conduct a slimming meditation?
- You can do the meditation in the morning immediately after you have done a small invigorating exercise.
- Talk to your body mentally. Tell him how to love him, how beautiful it is, and how soon it will become even more gorgeous. Installation can be found in the article Love to your body: the method of affirmations.
- Give your body a slimming fit. Imagine yourself slim, without the extra pounds that are now. Scroll the thought that you must lose weight.
- In the evening, before you go to bed, let your body get thin in a dream. You will see that if such installations are given regularly and with a sincere belief in success, your body will definitely listen to you.
- It is proved that blue shades dull appetite, in addition, they contribute to weight loss. Therefore, in meditation, more often imagine yourself surrounded by blue. Cover the bed with blue linens.
- Particularly effective for weight loss meditationduring sports activities (the so-called active meditation). Your body gets and physical installation for weight loss and moral, mental.
- When you do meditation, be sure to turn on the gentle relaxing music. And even better if it will be the sounds of nature.
- Do not scold yourself for every gram eaten. This will not make you feel any better, but will increasingly want to eat something else.
- A great help in meditation are aromatic oils and candles. Carefully select the desired flavor and surround yourself with them during meditation. For example, vanilla smell helps to lose weight (read about it in the article Vanilla Flavor for Weight Loss).
- Conduct visualization sessions. Imagine that your extra kilos are onion peel. And now imagine that you are slowly but surely liberated from this husk. Leaf by leaf, you take it off your body. This exercise is very effective for losing weight.
AT slimming meditationThe most important rule that you must adhere to is faith in yourself and in mandatory success. Only then you will succeed and you will achieve your goal. And if you are new to meditation and don’t know where to start, read about meditation in more detailin the article Introduction to Meditation.
I wish you success!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina