Soups, as a hot dish, should be present in your diet daily. The way of cooking soups is cooking, best suited for preparing dietary meals. Among the many dietary recipes, you always want to find those that are pleasant not only to the eye, but also to the taste, because if you always have a tasteless, albeit healthy food, you are provided with stress.
Not everyone can cook soup without potatoes, and at the same time, favorite potatoes contain a large amount of nutrients. Dishes from potatoes are able to normalize the alkaline environment of the body. Especially for such purposes potato juice is suitable, but also mashed potato soup is a nourishing and healthy dish. After all, not all people are ready to give up their favorite product, and if you cook a dietary meal from potatoes, the problem will be solved. Especially useful young potatoes.
Potato Green Soup
- Potatoes - 5 pcs.
- Celery green - 3 sprigs.
- Green onions - 100 gr.
- Milk - 1 cup.
- Dill greens - 30 gr.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- Salt, black pepper powder to taste.
- Peeled potatoes cut into pieces.
- Pour water into a saucepan, boil it, put the potatoes in it and cook for 30 minutes - 1 hour. This time it is necessary that the potatoes boil out. But look at the potato variety, some varieties need more time for cooking, some less.
- When the potatoes are boiled soft, remove the potatoes, mix with boiled milk, vegetable oil, chopped greens. Beat the mixture with a blender until smooth.
- If the soup is mashed thickly, then dilute the mixture with boiled water.
- A portion of the soup before eating can be sprinkled with garlic and garnish with greens.
This soup is enough for 5 servings, the caloric content of one serving is about 100 kcal.
- Broccoli Cream Soup
- Pumpkin soup for every taste
Nutritionists recommend cooking potato soup three times a week and in the morning.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena