The liver belongs to the most useful products of meat origin.and has a special taste. It contains a large amount of vitamins, priceless minerals and unsaturated fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6, which belong to much-needed antioxidants.
Due to its unique composition, the liver also applies to dietary products. With it you can make a lot of various dishes, and its preparation in a slow cooker allows not only to diversify the daily menu, but also to preserve all the useful substances with which it is so rich.
When cooking the liver in an ordinary pan, most of the beneficial micronutrients and vitamins are simply destroyed, so it’s best to give preferencecooking in a slow cooker, Yes, and the taste becomes much better.
Liver in a slow cooker in Spanish
To prepare a stewed liver recipe in Spanish, you will need to spend 20 minutes of personal time. It isthe easiest of all liver cooking recipes in a slow cooker.
- Beef liver - 350 g
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Black pepper peas - 3 pcs.
- Dry white wine - 50 ml
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Parsley - 2 sprigs
- Ground crackers - 1 tbsp. l
- Cumin, cinnamon, red pepper, salt - to taste
- Soak the liver and peel it off the film. Then cut into small pieces and place in the cereal pan, then fill it with water.
- Add the wine and black peppercorns. Turn on the "Quenching" mode on the multicooker for 15 minutes.
- During this time, peel the garlic and onions, then finely chop. Wash and chop the parsley. Stew them in a frying pan with oil and a little water. Add spices and parsley.
- Put cooked vegetables in a slow cooker. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and extinguish the Quenching mode for a few minutes.
- Serve the liver, garnished with lemon slices.
Brazilian Liver in Multicooker
- Liver - 500 g
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 1 slice
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Salt, ground black pepper
- First disassemble the liver, rinse and dry it.
- Peel and wash the onions. Cut it into half rings.
- Wash the tomatoes and peel the garlic. Then shred them finely.
- Put the vegetables in a slow cooker andturn on "Baking".
- Slice the liver into medium pieces. Pour some oil into the pan. Add the liver and onions and fry them for 20 minutes.
- Now proceed to the preparation of the sauce. To do this, mix the water and sour cream, add mayonnaise.
- Add a slice of garlic and chopped tomatoes. Mix everything well and pour the sauce into the liver. Salt and mix. Put it in a slow cooker with vegetables and turn on the "Fire" mode on the slow cooker. Time set 45 minutes.
- Such a liver can be served with fresh vegetables and small noodles.
How to cook liver with onions in a slow cooker?
- Beef liver- 700 g
- Bow - 1 head
- Black pepper peas - 5 pcs.
- Bay leaf - 2 small leaves
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Spices and salt to taste
- Before you cook the liver, it must be soaked. Then remove all films and chop the liver into portions.
- Fold them in the slow cooker.
- Peel and wash the onions. Then cut it into rings, then add to the slow cooker.
- Now pour olive oil there, put all the spices, salt and mix gently. It is not necessary to add water, as the slow cooker will do everything on its own. Set on itmode "Quenching" and time 1.5 hours
- Now you can serve ready-made liver to the table, no one will be disappointed in such a tasty dish.
How to cook liver pate in a slow cooker?
In a multivariate, you can cook not only the liver itself, but also liver pate, which has a delicate flavor that your household will surely like.
- Beef liver - 500 g
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Chicken eggs - 4 pcs.
- Butter - 100 g
- Wash the liver and peel off the film. Wash and peel the carrots.
- Fold the liver with carrots in a slow cooker and set the "Quenching" mode on the timer for 40 minutes. But try not to overdo the liver longer, otherwise it will become hard.
- Peel the onion and finely chop. Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry it until it turns golden. Add a small piece of liver to the onion.
- Wash the eggs and boil them hard-boiled.
- Remove the prepared liver from the multicooker and cut it. Then, together with eggs, butter, fried onions and carrots, skip 3 p. through the meat grinder.
- Salt lightly prepared pate, carefully remove, put in the form and put in the refrigerator.
For more recipes for dietary meals in a slow cooker, see the Slimming section in the Food section.
A liver cooked in a slow cooker retains all its beneficial substances. There are many recipes for preparing the liver just for the multicooker, each of which is distinguished by its unique and delicate flavor. So try, the result will not disappoint you!