Sports are an integral part of the exercise complex to combat obesity. You can not rely only on a diet, exercise tones the muscles, helps to tighten the skin and cope with the ill-fated calories.
But with a busy schedule or when a woman has children, it is not always possible to go to the pool or fitness center, and you want to have a good figure, then a jump rope familiar from childhood will come to the rescue. No wonderrope for weight loss, according to experts, will give odds to many cardiovascular machines. This, despite being engaged in skipping (this is the scientific name of the sport), can be anywhere and at any free moment.
So, if you live in the private sector, you can safely jump at home, if in an apartment, you can go out into the yard or go to the stadium.
Advantages of using jump rope for weight loss
- Jumping on a rope is much easier than running, doing intense walking or riding a bicycle;
- Fast jumps burn about 600 - 700 kcal per hour;
- Occupations strengthen the heart and blood vessels;
- Endurance develops;
- Jump rope helps to get rid of cellulite;
- Classes help to lose weight in the hips and make legs more slender;
- Slags are removed from the body;
- Jumping is the prevention of varicose veins.
Since jumping rope is equivalent to running fast, in terms of the load on the heart and the body as a whole, skipping classes have contraindications.
Jump rope for weight loss is contraindicated:
- With migraine;
- After a heavy meal;
- In diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- If you have problems with pressure;
- In diseases of the joints.
- Not recommended exercises with rope for people with a high degree of obesity.
In order to do skipping it was comfortable, you should learn how to jump correctly, set the desired rhythm and choose a jump rope of the desired length.
Jumping rope for weight loss - tips for beginners
- Do not use exercise with a tight diet, intense loads for a weakened body may not be safe. Combine exercises with a rope with a balanced diet or fasting days.
- Jumping rope may be the only physical exercise, or to complement the set of exercises.
- Do jumps systematically, at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes.
- Start jumping rope should be 10 minutes a day, but consider your weight and willingness to loads.
- Before you go for a run, let your muscles and internal organs turn on.
- Start with a gentle rhythm, pick up speed gradually.
- Land on the toes, but not on the foot.
- Do not overload your body, watch your feelings.
- You should do about 75 movements per minute.
- Rise above the ground no higher than 30 sentiments.
- While jumping, stay in one place, do not move, keep your posture.
- Rotate the rope only hands.
Jump rope for weight loss - reviews
Internet users talk about the effectiveness of exercises with daily exercises of 15 to 30 minutes, claiming that the jump rope is the cheapest simulator for burning fat.
The effect after class is visible after two weeks of jumping.
And you used a rope as a simulator for losing weight? How effective is it, and what difficulties did it have to face?
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena