Excess fullness does not decorate the girl, especially if the excess weight is concentrated in the back, forming fat folds. To look slim and attractive you need not only to diet, but also to play sports. Exercises will strengthen the muscles of the back and relieve wrinkles.
Back folds: causes of appearance
There are many reasons why there are fat folds on the back.
- Obesity is the main cause. Fat folds can appear in the lower back, closer to the lower back and on the sides. If you have noticed just such problems in yourself, it means that you are obese according to the female type. The lower folds on the back are no different from the folds that are located on the shoulder blades. The only problem is that the lower ones are more striking than in other parts of the body.
- If you consume more calories than the body can process, it will be difficult to get rid of the folds on the back. Therefore, it is necessary to count calories and whenever possible eat low-calorie foods.
- You can draw an analogy: 4 thousand kcal is about 0.5 kg of subcutaneous fat. Therefore, to burn 1 kg of fat, you need to eat less than 8 thousand kcal or recycle them by doing certain exercises.
- To balance calorie intake and consumption, carefully select your diet. Eat more often vegetables, fruits, and foods that contain fiber. Limit the consumption of spicy, fatty, salty, flour and sweet. Stop eating fast food and drink fizzy drinks! Discard alcoholic drinks and juices in bags. If you are tormented by obesity, consult your dietitian, let him prescribe you the right diet.
Folds on the back: exercise
Before you begin to exercise, you need to prepare the body. Heat up the body and work on each muscle group. Training will allow you to quickly burn calories, evenly distribute the load on the body.
- Be sure to perform aerobics classes. You can sign up for a special workout so that the instructor selects the optimal load for your body. You can also buy a disc with a record of sports exercises and work out at home. Aerobics helps to simultaneously train the body, burn subcutaneous fat and strengthen the heart muscle. With regular exercises, you will get rid of fat folds on the back.
- One of the most effective exercises is to bend forward with tightening. During the execution of the legs must be straight, otherwise, you will not achieve the desired result. Thanks to the work of the muscles of the back, exercise helps to quickly restore the figure.
- Another effective exercise is body rotation. When it is performed, the spinal muscles and the abdominals work. Rotation must be complete to achieve maximum results.
- Lie on your stomach. Stretch your arms and legs in front of you. At the same time, lift your arms and legs from the floor by about 15 to 20 cm. Try to hold the position for at least 10 seconds (if it turns out, you can hold it longer). First, you can do 5 approaches, increasing every day by 1 approach.
- In the same position on the abdomen, focus on the hands and lift the body so that you can bend as much as possible. Hold this position for at least 10 seconds. Each time, increase approaches up to 10 times.
- You can do exercises with dumbbells. It is done supine. Lie back on a low bench (or any other surface). Take a handful of small dumbbells. Rest your legs on both sides of the bench and spread your arms to the side. While inhaling, raise your hands up and connect above your head. On the exhale - lower your hands down. Do this exercise 10 times. On the day you need to do at least 2 sets of 10 times. Alternate dumbbells with a run on the spot. While running, arms and shoulder blades work, which helps to remove fat accumulation in the back area.
- Sign up for a pool. Swimming perfectly trains the muscles of the back and arms. Excess body fat will soon disappear.
The fat folds on the back are not beautiful, especially at the height of the beach season. In order not to hide your body behind baggy clothes and solid swimsuits, strive for perfect forms. Make an effort, go in for sports, choose a diet and in a few weeks you will get excellent results!