Diet is still the most reliable way to get rid of extra pounds, but not everyone is able to endure such debilitating programs, so many prefer the slow but less painful way to lose weight - fractional nutrition.
What is fractional nutrition?
Fractional nutrition is a diet in which food is often consumed, but in small portions. The interval between meals should not exceed 3 hours, and there is no talk about night time. Fractional nutrition for weight loss is based on stimulating the acceleration of metabolism. When the body is hungry, it mobilizes its strength for the accumulation of fat, this does not happen with a fractional diet, the body is fed all day. Such a diet provokes the body to burn and new calories and old reserves of fat deposits. Frequent meals help to calm the body and convince it that emergency measures for the supply of nutrients are not needed.
You need to understand that miracles do not happen, despite the fact that the principle prohibition of fractional nutrition does not impose on a person, but they are meant for weight loss. First, you need to switch to low-calorie food, give up sweet, flour, smoked and other harmful products. Just do not overeat, be able to control yourself. Permanent self-control is the basis of fractional feeding. You also need to stop eating for three hours before bedtime. Exercise should be constant with your companions, then the excess weight will go faster, and the skin will not lose its tone after losing weight.
Principles of fractional power
- The principles of fractional nutrition are significantly different from each other. The first principle implies eating on demand of the body. At the same time, it is necessary to react not to the visual desire to eat, but to the sensation of hunger. As soon as the feeling of hunger, you need to eat something. At the same time, it is more difficult to control yourself, because you need to start eating as soon as you get hungry, and stop eating, as they were full. It is important to slowly chew food, because if you eat quickly, you will feel the saturation after eating half a bucket. There is no time limit between meals, even if 15 minutes have passed after you have eaten an apple, you can eat an orange. We can say that you eat from morning to evening, so this option is not suitable for business people who live on schedule.
- For systematic people, the second principle of fractional feeding is more suitable. Instead of the usual three meals, put the calories to eat in 5 - 6 receptions. It should be understood that business should not be limited to bites, because the body needs vitamins, minerals, fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Therefore, three times a day you need to eat thoroughly, and a couple of meals to eat. This principle is more suitable for weight loss, and the first for the normalization of metabolic processes.
With a fractional diet you need to use at least two liters of fluid per day, with a heat of at least three.
Fractional nutrition is not a diet, it is a lifestyle that will help you lose weight and keep the result for a long time.
The benefits of fractional power
- Lack of hunger, which provokes bouts of overeating, and which is so familiar to people on diets.
- Helps to cope with problems of the gastrointestinal tract and improve its functioning, because small portions are digested faster.
- The amount of food eaten will gradually decrease, the less the body is hungry, the less a person eats.
- Improves metabolism. Fractional feeding leads to an increase in metabolic rate, and, consequently, to weight loss.
- Gradual weight loss eliminates his quick return.
- Sleep improves.
- Lowers blood sugar levels.
The main disadvantage of fractional nutrition for weight loss is frequent meals, which is not always convenient for the working person. But each of us can make time to drink a glass of yogurt or eat a banana.
Menu fractional slimming
The given example is based on the principles of fractional nutrition, as well as an alkaline diet, allowing you to control the acid-base balance in the body.
- Breakfast. Hercules porridge on the water, a glass of milk, an apple, a loaf of cheese.
- Lunch after 3 hours. Black grain bread, a glass of kefir.
- Dinner. Boiled beef, boiled potatoes, green tea.
- The second snack. Vegetable salad with avocado, water with lemon.
- Dinner three hours before bedtime. Boiled fish with vegetables, fresh cottage cheese.
- Before bed, you can drink a glass of fresh whey, milk or kefir.
The result of a fractional diet will be a decrease in body weight by 1 - 1.5 kg per week.
6 rules of fractional nutrition for weight loss
- Enter into your diet healthy foods: cereals, vegetables and fruits.
- The amount of food at one time should not be more than a glass. Buy a small plate - this is a good psychological trick.
- It is important to eat, even if you do not want to eat, but this concerns the second principle, when fractional power is supplied by the hour, and not on demand.
- A hearty breakfast is not only recommended for split meals, but also generally allows you to think less about food during the day.
- For lunch, it is advisable to eat hot soup or second.
- Try to eat vegetables, fruits, bread, dairy products. Forget about fast food, chocolate bars, nuts. You can eat vegetable soup or porridge.
See also:Separate nutrition for weight loss
Fractional feeding - reviews
Fractional nutrition for weight loss is advised not only by adherents of food experiments, but also by experienced nutritionists. Fractional food is not harmful for health; on the contrary, it only brings benefit.