Starvation on the water implies the complete abandonment of any products. It is allowed only to drink water, and it is best if it is filtered or distilled. Use it to achieve different effects - healing the body and losing weight. Terms of fasting can be different, and it depends on them how noticeable and long-lasting the result will be.
One-day fasting on the water
One-day fasting on water, as the name implies, implies the failure of food for a day. The duration of the procedure should be at least 24 hours, and it is better if it reaches 36 hours.
Fasting for one day, of course, is less effective than a long one, but it is also beneficial for the body. For a complete recovery, it is good to have a one-day meal denial once a week.
It is proved, if every week to arrange one-day fasting, and then correctly leave it, the effect occurs, as with a long medical fasting. After six months - a year (depending on the initial state of the body), you will significantly improve your health.
The benefits of fasting are highly appreciated by doctors. Many experiments have been conducted that have proven the therapeutic effect of this method.
If you arrange a one-day hunger strike once a week for a year, the body constitution improves markedly. Fatigue of the internal organs is removed, many diseases are cured. It was experimentally established that one day of fasting rejuvenates the body for 3 months! In addition, the metabolism is stimulated, the body rejuvenates, the aging process slows down.
During fasting during the day, the body is cleared of toxins, toxins and other harmful substances. A person feels an optimistic attitude, his creative abilities are improved. For example, John Lennon periodically practiced one-day hunger.
As soon as the hunger strike becomes a habit, you will stop being ill, especially with catarrhal diseases. How to spend one-day fasting correctly to get the maximum effect from it?
- First, the day before the hunger strike, all the meat products and alcohol must be abandoned. You should not eat after 6 o'clock in the evening, and it is imperative to make an enema to exclude possible poisoning of the body with decomposition products and toxins.
- During the day you need to drink from 2 to 4 liters of water. Drink whenever you want, and also when you feel hungry. This should be done often in small portions.
- During fasting, dizziness, weakness, nausea, headache, bad breath and tongue may appear, and mood may worsen. However, one should not be frightened, by the evening these sensations, most likely, will pass completely, a feeling of unprecedented lightness, energy will come.
- After a day of fasting have passed, you must correctly exit. Do not eat eggs the day after the procedure, eggs, meat and dairy products. Prefer fresh vegetables and fruits, juices, boiled or stewed vegetables. Do not overeat! Drink as much water as possible. For breakfast it is best to eat a salad of shredded cabbage and grated carrots. It will be ideal if you eat it without any refueling.
- In no case, within 2 days after a one-day fast, do not eat any foods containing acid. It is harmful to the gastrointestinal tract.
Fasting on the water: 7 days
The hunger strike on the water during the week is more complicated than a one-day one. Before you try this method, spend several days one-day and three-day fasting.
For maximum effect, the procedure should be carried out 4-5 times a year.
Do not overdo it with physical activity. Rest more, walk. Severe hunger can be felt on the first and second days of starvation, then this feeling will ease.
Do not forget to do an enema in the evening, before starting a week of fasting on water.
This fasting is best done during the holidays, as it will be difficult for you to work at this time.
The day before the start of a seven-day fast, completely eliminate from your diet eggs, milk, meat, cottage cheese, cheese products, flour and fatty. It is best to use fresh fruits, fresh, boiled or steamed vegetables throughout the day.
You can drink water in any quantity, but it is very important that it be purified.
When the seven-day refusal of food comes to an end, it is necessary to get out of it correctly. On the first day, drink only fresh juices. The next 2-3 days, eat grated fresh vegetables and fruits. Then add bread, beans and nuts to the diet. After one week, you can return to the usual diet.
Despite the fact that there is a lot of detailed information about fasting, do not start a hunger strike without consulting with a specialist. Take the tests to have an idea about the current picture of the state of your body. At the end of fasting, pass the tests again to evaluate the result. In addition, the specialist will recommend you the optimal duration of the procedure, will make an individual schedule of fasting and exit from it. With the right approach, you can count on excellent results from fasting on the water!