The size and shape of the mammary glands are largely determined by genetic factors, namely, they are inherited. Therefore, dramatically changing the breast can only be a surgeon.
But to make the chest more taut and elastic can not one way. Someone likes cosmetic wiping, the use of medicinal creams and even visits to a massage therapist, but the best result is achieved by exercises.
How to increase chest exercise?
- Exercises for the breasts can be performed with a different purpose, one woman wants to increase her bust at least by size, and the other - just to improve her shape. It should immediately make a reservation. It is impossible to enlarge or tighten the mammary glands, since they do not have muscles. and are not amenable to adjustment. However,the female breast consists not only of the mammary glands, but also of the pectoral muscles, on which it is necessary to work. It is quite possible to increase, tighten, correct the relief of the pectoral muscles. This, in turn, will lift the breast and increase its volume as a whole, which will make the bust shape more spectacular.
- Another important point regarding breast augmentation. Breast muscles are quite strong and large, and in order to achieve their growth, and, accordingly, breast augmentation, it is necessary to make a serious training plan. After all, many girls often think that having done a couple of exercises a week, they will be able to achieve the desired results. In this case, you can only maintain the tone of the breast, but not to increase its volume. Therefore, if you have firmly decided to increase the chest exercises, get ready for serious loads.
- The correctness of training can be determined by the painful sensations the next day after class. Of course, these feelings should not be so strong that you can not do the usual movements. The secret is that muscles grow and increase only when the load on them is greater than normal, and a slight soreness indicates that the effect was optimal. But do not forget about the rest between workouts, it takes 2-3 days for the muscles to recover.
Exercises for breast growth
Exercises for breast augmentation are built from small to large, that is, according to the principle of gradualness.
- Exercise "East".Take a chair with a straight back and sit on it or stand near the wall. It is necessary to ensure that the wall is pressed to a flat surface, otherwise the back muscles will work, and we need the work of the pectoral muscles. Connect your palms in front of your chest and push them with maximum tension so that you feel tension in your chest. Count to ten and move your palms 5 cm further, repeat the exercise, then move your palms back 5 cm, etc. until you can hold your palm. Then shake hands and repeat the exercise 2 times.
- Exercise "Wall". Stand between the doorway and rest your hands on its base. Press forward, try to move the wall for about a minute, then lean slightly into the opening, and press for about a minute. Press on the door jamb with maximum efficiency.
- Exercise "Wall-2".It is necessary to stand not in the opening, but against the wall, pressing on it with palms. You do not need to push on not as if you are pushing cars, stand straight. Do the exercise 3 times, allocating 2 minutes for each.
- Exercise "Skier". Take dumbbells in your hands, or, in case of emergency, books and perform movements as if you were driving on a ski track with two sticks. Keep your back straight. Legs do not move. Moreover, this exercise should be done as slowly as possible, without dropping a dumbbell, feeling how the chest muscles work. Do 6 times on 3 approaches.
- Exercise "Pushups".Here, probably, it is not necessary to describe in detail, as many are familiar with this exercise. This is one of the best exercises for the chest. If you are difficult to push up, follow until you are exhausted. Ideally, the exercise should be done 20 times with 3-4 approaches.
- Exercise "Press".It is difficult to perform this exercise at home, but they should not be neglected, since it is very important for breast augmentation. Lie down on the floor, take dumbbells in your hands and hold them near your chest. Tighten the muscles of the chest and lift the dumbbells up, then lower and immediately lift. Make 8 presses on 3 approaches. At the same time you need to choose the weight so that on 7-8 lifting dumbbells there was a noticeable tension.
- Exercise "Routing".This exercise gives the breast an elegant shape and stretches the muscles. Sit on a chair, keep your back straight, take dumbbells in your hands and hold them in front of your chest, elbows pressed to the sides and bent. Spread your arms as wide as possible to the side 8 times, not lifting your elbows from the sides and stretching the muscles. Then tear off your elbows from the sides and make the wiring and hand tightening, keeping your arms bent at the elbow at a right angle. Do the exercise 12 times for 2 sets.
At the end of a set of exercises on the chest, be sure to stretch to give the muscles to relax and come back to normal. Chatting with your hands, also helps well, holding the vertical bar with your hands, slightly hanging on it, bending the body like a cat.
Breast strength exercises for women
- Women who want not to increase, but to pump their breasts, to make them stronger and stronger, are interested in the question of how to build their workout as competently as possible. Of course, it is best to do such exercises in the gym. If you want to quickly and effectively strengthen the muscles of the chest, then they should be worked out from different angles.
- When doing exercises, consider also the fact that as part of the muscle fibers go in different directions. Thus, one part of the fibers in the pectoralis major muscle goes diagonally from the middle of the chest to the shoulders, and the other is located across the chest. That is why you should do such exercises in training, where the hands move not only forward, but also upward under a certain slope.
- The main pectoral muscle is shaped like a fan. Some of its fibers are attached to the middle of the sternum. Together with the clavicular deltoid muscle fibers, they are responsible for raising and turning the arms inward. The movement of the arms forward and downward is responsible for the muscle group, which is located from the sternum and the upper ribs to the humerus. It can be developed with the help of a bench press with dumbbells, push-ups on the ball are also effective.
- The necessary equipment for the breast is in any fitness club. You will need a trainer for cable traction, a fitball and a pair of dumbbells.
Exercises for breast elasticity
If you do not want to either increase your chest or pump it up, then the ideal option would be simply to give elasticity and good shape. This will help you the following exercises:
- Sit on the floor and cross your legs in the lotus position. Hands pressed to the body and bend at the elbows, fingers touch the shoulders. Then move your shoulders back as far as possible, straightening them. After raise your arms and shoulders to your ears. Now, move your shoulders forward and then down. You will have a semblance of a circle. Make such circles very slowly, without tearing the hand from the shoulders. Then do the exercise at a fast pace.
- Similar exercise, only in reverse order. First, lower the shoulders, then bring forward, then up and only then back. Make slowly at first, then quickly.
- Also sitting in the lotus position, relax the pectoral muscles. Raise a relaxed and straight arm up, then move it back as far as possible. Try to pull the muscles during this exercise.
If you regularly perform exercises for the chest, you can achieve a seductive shape of the chest and catch on yourself admiring men's looks.