Many young women are afraid of pregnancy. They are not only frightened by the appearance of the baby and the dramatic change in life, but also the upcoming problems with being overweight. After giving birth, the tummy will become large, the chest and hips will change their shape, stretch marks will appear, etc. All these changes in the body can be controlled by following the recommendations of the doctor, leading a healthy lifestyle, eating right and exercising. There are special exercises that will help a young mother to bring her body into its former form.
What are the exercises for weight loss after childbirth?
In order for you to quickly get in shape after giving birth, it is necessary to do the exercises correctly and regularly. If the birth was easy, then you can start classes a few months after them. If the birth was difficult, then only the doctor will be able to recommend the optimal time to restore the body.
Do not forget that before the exercises it is necessary to do a warm-up in order to stretch the body and warm up the muscles.
- Warm up Stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart. Taking a breath, raise your arms above your head, join them in the lock and pull up. Exhale, lower the arms down through the sides. Repeat the exercise several times. The next warm-up exercise is walking on the spot for three minutes. Watch your breath. As a warm-up you can do 10 squats and swing legs, then proceed to basic physical exertion.
- Walking is one of the most effective exercises for weight loss after childbirth. During walking, the load is carried out on the muscles of the pelvis and thighs. Take several walks a day, you can with your child in the stroller. Start walking at a regular pace, gradually increasing it. You can walk around the park, the promenade, or just along the houses.
- "Bridge". This exercise is done lying on the floor. Lie on your back, bend your knees, and your feet - on the floor. Take a deep breath, raise your pelvis and arch. Hold this position for a few seconds. On the exhale, return to the starting position. Perform the exercise 15 - 20 times.
- Exercise for hands with dumbbells. Take dumbbells, lie on your back, spread your arms to the sides and lift your arms up 15 times. Now take 1 dumbbell with 2 hands and pull them in front of you. While inhaling, slowly deflect your hands behind your head, on the exhale - raise your arms back. Do this exercise 15 times. Exercise must be performed daily, gradually increasing the load.
- Transfer the ball. For this exercise you will need a gym ball. Do the exercise on your back, with your legs bent at the knees. Take the ball, while inhaling without bending your arms, turn it behind your head. Exhale, lift the ball up, then lower it to your knees again. Make sure that when doing the exercise, the shoulders and waist do not come off the floor. The transfer of the ball do 7 - 10 times.
- Rotation foot. Lie on your back, put your legs on the gym ball, lift the pelvis with your left foot, leaning your right foot on the ball. Make 5 circular movements with your left foot to the right and left. Each requires 4 to 5 repetitions.
- Jumping rope. This exercise will help strengthen all the muscles of the legs, allowing for a small amount of time to make them fit and slim. While jumping, try to relax as much as possible, keep your back straight, jump on your toes, and keep your elbows and wrists closer to your body.
- Raising the pelvis. Lie on your side, bend your knees, and place your palm under your head. Upper hand lean on the bed at the navel. Leaning on the palm, raise the pelvis. Do the exercise 5 - 10 times on each side.
Exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles
Lie on your back, clasp your hands behind your head. Raise your shoulder blades and upper body, and bend your legs and tighten your knees to your chest. During the exercise, pull in the stomach. Then straighten the left leg and leave it on weight. Pull the knee of the right leg to the opposite elbow. Change your legs. Make for each leg 5 - 10 approaches.
Lie on your side, bend your knees. At the expense of "one" sharply pull up to the heels, tearing the shoulder blades from the floor. The duration of the pose should be at least 30 seconds and up to 1 minute.
You can tighten your stomach with a sports hoop. Twist it daily for 15 - 20 minutes (to speed up the process, you can 2 times a day). It is good if you can get weighted hoops with massage rollers. Do not wait for the instant effect of the exercises, your stomach will tighten in less than a month of active training.
An effective exercise for the abdomen after childbirth is the usual rocking press. Lie on the floor, bend your legs at the knees, turn your hands behind your back. Without removing the foot from the floor, lift the torso to the knees. Do exercise daily 30 - 50 times.
After childbirth, the body of a woman acquires some changes, there is excess weight. The correct approach to physical activity after the birth of the baby will help you quickly recover strength, eliminate excess mass. Before starting the exercises, it is recommended to consult with your doctor, and it is better to hire a fitness trainer who will create an optimal training program.